Healing Connective Tissue

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.48%

Healing Connective Tissue

What are you thoughts on the best peptide, AAS, or supplement to aid in the healing of Tendons. I have seen many different views on this matter.

I have heard of Anavar for healing tendons, yet I have no clue where I would purchase this...

Supplements: I have tried Cissus, Glucosamine, everything practically yet nothings works.

Peptides: I have heard SARMS S4 has potential. I have also considered taking IGF-1 LR3. HGH is another proposed peptide for this problem. I have the ability to attain all of these yet I do not know the validity behind these peptides actually working.

PT, ultrasounds, stretching, etc. have also not worked. If anyone has healed their tendons with anything please let me know what you used....

Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

I tore a rotator cuff about 18 month's ago... I was in a lot of pain for 3 month's after my surgery... I took the following:

Cissus RX
    HGH 2-4 iu's a day (for 12 months so far)
    Occasionally igf as well (2 times) over last 12 month's...

My shoulder is actually stronger than my "good" shoulder now with no pain. I suspect the HGH had a lot to do with my healing...

Just my .02 cents
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.93%

I am looking into the same thing.

I am reading that GHRP-6 does the trick. What I can't find is duration and dosage info for healing. I keep reading anywhere from 50mcg to 500mcg daily all over the place.

Some are using a ****tail of GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 but others say no to the CJC!!!

I wish the ONE place I order from carried it...I dunno about the others I have seen...

Can anyone shed any light on if G6 on its own does the job or why you would ****tail the CJC with it?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.96%

Quote Originally Posted by SwolePierce View Post
    What are you thoughts on the best peptide, AAS, or supplement to aid in the healing of Tendons. I have seen many different views on this matter.

I have heard of Anavar for healing tendons, yet I have no clue where I would purchase this...

Supplements: I have tried Cissus, Glucosamine, everything practically yet nothings works.

Peptides: I have heard SARMS S4 has potential. I have also considered taking IGF-1 LR3. HGH is another proposed peptide for this problem. I have the ability to attain all of these yet I do not know the validity behind these peptides actually working.

PT, ultrasounds, stretching, etc. have also not worked. If anyone has healed their tendons with anything please let me know what you used....

Thanks
    sarms and cissus has done wonders for my shoulder.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.66%

I agree with Idangelo...
    I will be having RC surgery next week and will be taking:

2-3 iu's gh ED x 6 months
    Super Cissus
    Glucosamine
    multi V
    Fish Oil

Once I get some ROM back (8 weeks?) I will introduce IGF LR3 40mcg/day x 4 weeks

If all is going well I will then incorporate 200mg test w/ 50mg deca each week x 12 (with hcg and ax of course).

After a few weeks of pct I plan on SARMS 50mg ED x 60 days

Of course this map will depend on proper rehab and diet/exercise!

Will post progress....
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Quote Originally Posted by fishn4life View Post
    I agree with Idangelo...
    I will be having RC surgery next week and will be taking:

2-3 iu's gh ED x 6 months
    Super Cissus
    Glucosamine
    multi V
    Fish Oil

Once I get some ROM back (8 weeks?) I will introduce IGF LR3 40mcg/day x 4 weeks

If all is going well I will then incorporate 200mg test w/ 50mg deca each week x 12 (with hcg and ax of course).

After a few weeks of pct I plan on SARMS 50mg ED x 60 days

Of course this map will depend on proper rehab and diet/exercise!

Will post progress....
    Good luck with the surgery... You should be good in 8 weeks... I was back in they gym after 6-7 weeks... Albiet with a reduction in exercises etc... but I was back... Be sure to do your physical therapy exercises as prescribed and you will be back at it in no time!

Keep us posted...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.48%

So it sounds like I can take IGF, HGH, SARMS or GHRP to help. The only thing I know I have access to is IGF and SARMS as they are readly available. Not sure if HGH Fragment is the same thing as HGH
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.66%

HGH frag 176 is NOT the same as HGH. Frag 176 is a "fragment" of gh, do some research but seems the majority opinion is it's a waste...

I have personally not used it.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.93%

Do you think the GHRP (and related) actually do release natural GH for injury repair, or is it a big hoax?
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tsantsa View Post
    Do you think the GHRP (and related) actually do release natural GH for injury repair, or is it a big hoax?
    I think it is a hoax.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

I am a total newbie to this site so you all can take my comments with that much validity.

I have documented (x-rays and MRI's) successful use of GH for the repair of my own cartilage and ligament damage to joints. To do so, the GH injections were done intra-articular (direct injection into the joint). datBtrue has actually commented on specifically on cartilage growth and hence why I even joined this forum to see if others were of like knowledge. I would very much assume that any tendon, bone, muscle repair would be expedited by the use of GH specifically in the damaged area but then again my only knowledge has been site-specific.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.48%

I have been taking GHRP-6 without the mod GRF for 4 days now. I have noticed anything yet but it is obviously too early to tell. I will start the IGF after this bottle by itself then continue with GHRP-6 or 2 along with GRF. I also have pegMGF but everyone seems to have conflicting views on it....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 12:03 AM
  2. strengthening connective tissue only.
    By gaijininjapan in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 06:50 PM
  3. Connective Tissue Healing
    By SwolePierce in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 03:55 PM
  4. Igf-1 and connective tissue repair.
    By thaOrleanyte in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 12:51 PM
  5. Compounds for connective tissue