Insulin+localized growth

Phenomenal

Awards
Will insulin be able to induce localized growth?

phenom9950

Awards
i would like to know this as well ! i mean soon cus i want to try calves tonight :D i have pinner calves...

WClayB

Awards
Oops hope I didn't disappoint you. Think of this: Have you ever seen a diabetic with a really big thigh? (Where he injects all the time?) Nope. Insulin is a hormone that must become systemic before it has its effect, so no localized effect. I am personally dubious that even IGF has localized effects, (long term, anyway) although the Benzyl Alchohol it is suspended in might cause localized damage and seem to have an effect. (Inflammation can seem like a pump.) Now many bros will disagree with my theory, I'm not saying I'm right, just that this is what I suspect.
~C

Oh, what would have a localized effect? I hear winstrol may be suspected for that. I dunno, try exercise. And lots of stretches. Maybe IGF really does work, see if you could find some without BA, maybe some powdered and add water with 0.9% salt, or ringer's lactate. Sorry.

JohnnyB

Awards
Slin causes growth by shuttling the nutrients into the muscle cells, so localized growth wouldn't happen.

JohnnyB

RockMam

Awards
No localized growth does happen! Why dont u guys try pushing 30 iu's in ur bi's for a couple of week and see what happens, you can spot inject insulin it does work but it works different. It will plump the muscle up like magic but it wont do other actions like anabolics does. From my expirience anabolics tend to add more definition to the muscle group also, its not the same for slin. But trust me when u start spot injecting prop and slin togethor.. its nothing but amazing. As for strength in the localized muscle group, slin will not do this, only aas to my expireince does this. Slin just makes ur muscle feel like they have more energy.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No localized growth does happen! Why dont u guys try pushing 30 iu's in ur bi's for a couple of week and see what happens, you can spot inject insulin it does work but it works different. It will plump the muscle up like magic but it wont do other actions like anabolics does. From my expirience anabolics tend to add more definition to the muscle group also, its not the same for slin. But trust me when u start spot injecting prop and slin togethor.. its nothing but amazing. As for strength in the localized muscle group, slin will not do this, only aas to my expireince does this. Slin just makes ur muscle feel like they have more energy.

It will not cause localized growth. Pump and growth are not the same thing. As Johhny B as already stated it is a systemic process, not a localized one. It works by shuttling circulating glucose so injecting it locally will not effect protein synthesis locally or growth. You might get a pump from the amount you are injecting not to mention the fact you shoting prop with it too, but its NOT growth.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin just makes ur muscle feel like they have more energy.
It creates supercompensation of glycogen within skeletal muscle so of course you will feel like you have "more energy". But once again this happens systematically and will effect all muscle groups.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i also think it is INCREDIBLY irresponsible to suggest that somebody inject thirty 30!!!!!!!!!!! iu's of insulin ANYWHERE.

that is exceedingly dangerous.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Am I wrong here or isn't slin injected sub-Q not IM. I've been in the medical field for a long time and have never heard of giving it IM.

phenom9950

Awards
ive asked this question before, and ive tried it im and everything the only thing i did notice, was overall mass gains... which im happy with ive heard that pgf2(prostaglandin or something) causes localized growth, but that may also be another myth if it is lemme know ! I HATE MY CALVES! OMFG!

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
for diabetics (which is not why bbers use slin) SQ is used.

IM generally gives a quicker and more unpredictable release. pretty much any drug that can be administered SQ can be administered IM. the reverse is not true (oil based compounds for example).

slin can be injected three ways - IQ, IM, or IV.

it's that simple.

i am not recommending anybody inject slin w/o MD's approval, but that is the reality of how it is used.

and what is used in the medical field is largely unrelated to how bbers use it. nobody in the medical field is going to recommend slin for hypertrophy, for example.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'q injections for Slin actually had better absortion overall. Most peptides do.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't be surprised by that. i would guess that IV would have the best absorption followed by SQ followed by IM. my point is that (i have heard) IM has FASTER absorption, not better. is that ncorrect?

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I dont think that IM would be faster absorbed than sub-Q. Humalog given Sub-Q has an onset of 15-20min.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i've heard IM is faster.

fwiw, IV is DEFINITELY fastest.