MR's IGF-1

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
how long will 1 cc of igf 1 last cause i am thinking about running it during pct on my next cycle?
Dick

gobig1

Awards
It's a math thing.......

10mcg ED = 100 days
20mcg ED = 50 days
25mcg ED = 40 days
40mcg ED = 25 days
Etc, Etc, etc......

chris1381

Awards
what would be an effective dose for someone around 180lbs

bullfx

Awards
i think 40mcg is the min, from what i see poeple run,

Hey, any of u guys take it 5 days on 2 days off?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i think 40mcg is the min, from what i see poeple run,

Hey, any of u guys take it 5 days on 2 days off?
Hows your run been going bro? I'm a little older than you and am wanting to give it a go w/o AAS....trying to get an idea for younger users like us....

bullfx

Awards
Hows your run been going bro? I'm a little older than you and am wanting to give it a go w/o AAS....trying to get an idea for younger users like us....

hard to say bro been 7 days i think i look better in the mirror, weight is almost the same and i am dieting and doin cardio... but i am doin AS with it..
I take pictures every 2 wks so the next set of pictures will tell me how its workin on me, but so far its hard to say what the igf1 is doin to me... friend of mine who ordered with me has lost 6lbs and lost 2% bf in 6days , kept strength, but again he is dieting and doin AS...

i know how it is to diet with AS, this round with the igf1 i seem to be holding ot the muscle much better, ill have to look at my next set of pictures to besure of that...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I understand what you're saying.....make sure and bring us up to date later on bro... :cool:

WClayB

Awards
I tried the 40 mcg every day thing but found that I gravitated to 60mcg twice a week with 4 grams of GABA, after a heavy workout. An hour after the shot stack in a whole butload of all your vitamins and supps and a huge protein shake and a double dose of no2 or your equivalent. Another hour and you'll feel it. Have some sugar/glucose available. You'll want it.
~C

marrzie

Awards
whoa elaborate on this.You mean 60mcg x 2 = 120 mcg per week?

or 40mcg 4 days 60mcg 3 days?

If the first could you really still feel it?

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't the pumps between a double dose of NO2 and IGF Long be almost unbearable?

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
speaking of MR's IGF-1, could some of the users on this site post how long it took them to recieve it or e-mail me personally. i hear that their packing and all is amazing but when considering spending $540 its always nice to have some extra reassurance (did anyones lose potency or go bad in the shipping process etc...).
any posts or e-mails would be much appreciated.
thanks

flexj23

Awards
speaking of MR's IGF-1, could some of the users on this site post how long it took them to recieve it or e-mail me personally. i hear that their packing and all is amazing but when considering spending $540 its always nice to have some extra reassurance (did anyones lose potency or go bad in the shipping process etc...).
any posts or e-mails would be much appreciated.
thanks
ive done 3 orders, his ta time has been 1-4days from reciept of payment so definately good service and good communication

gobig1

Awards
5 days to Hawaii.........it was room temp by that time, but the potency is still good, it doesn't degrade in BA at room temp. I'm on my third bottle.....

elitish13

Awards
I’d also like to add a question. Do you get an email confirmation after payment was made that item has been shipped, or anything ?

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I E-mailed him when I sent order. I paid thru PayPal. He sent me back an e-mail to confirm. Received package in 3days in stryofoam cooler with cold pack. Top-notch!!!!

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
MR's shipping is proven, my friends order came in the other day and it is just as ruffneck stated above
thanks again

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 1
joeycrabcakes IGF-1/GH 28
IGF-1/GH 11
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 0