HGH avoiding sides...

zenstinkfist

Awards
Hi all, I have ordered my HGH and will have it soon. I'm 38 soon to be 39 and will be taking hgh to help with some injuries. I have had 3 elbow surgery's on both elbows over the past 3 years. I'm looking to only take 1-2 IU's a day 5 on 2 off.

My question to you is this. I want to avoid any side effects as possible, especially (hypoglycemia) and an inadequate thyroid function. Would taking HGH the way I described above be the best protocol to avoid sides?

Should I take it everyday at 1-2 IU's or would 5 on 2 off still give me the same benefits?

Thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HRT I believe is prescribed 2IU per day... Inject morning and afternoon. Depends on how long your staying on and how high your going. And, your not dosing too high anyways..

zenstinkfist

Awards
I have about an 8 month supply at 2ius a day. I don't think I need to go higher than 2ius a day. I plan on pinning once when I wake up.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start low and work your way up to 3IU. Btw, not everyone gets bad side effects from hgh, I for one do not.

zenstinkfist

Awards
Would I avoid thyroid suppression by running only 2iu's 5on 2off?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, up your dose to ED instead of 5/2. The only reason to do 5/2 is lack of funds IMO.

At 1-2 iu, I doubt you will see any sides, I use hyges and don't feel anything until 4iu where I can hold anything in my hand without cramping lol.

zenstinkfist

Awards
Thanks, I will start off at 2IU's ed then and see how it goes.

ldangelo

Awards
I'm 47 and have been on HGH for about a year now... I've had very little sides... I started my doses at 2iu/day and am up to 4iu/day without any issues...

I did experience some severe side effect's (cramping in my hand's, welt's at the injection site) from generic blues. I switched to hygetropin and the sides went away...

zenstinkfist

Awards
I only can get Blue's from China at the moment. So we shall see how it goes. What have you noticed in benefits? I'm 38 going on 39 soon and have had major issues with my tendons in my elbows and hope this helps a lot. Along with the other good stuff like skin, hair, mood, burning fat etc...

I'm really looking forward to see what happens.

ldangelo

Awards
I only can get Blue's from China at the moment. So we shall see how it goes. What have you noticed in benefits? I'm 38 going on 39 soon and have had major issues with my tendons in my elbows and hope this helps a lot. Along with the other good stuff like skin, hair, mood, burning fat etc...

I'm really looking forward to see what happens.
The blue's are great... As I said I got welt's when injecting subq so started using it IM... not problems after that... Also my hands cramped so bad on 3iu's that I could literally not hold a bar in the gym... At 2iu's I was fine with no cramping... I may actually switch back to them when my current batch is out...

As for benefit's go... When I started I was 5'7" at 220 lbs with 14% BF, had rotator cuff surgery 3-4 months before starting, always had trouble sleeping and with stress in general... I was not fat at 14% body fat but had a little gut...

After 10 months or so I'm 220 lbs with 10% BF (I actually have abs again for the first time in 10 years)... I'm not ripped but can see my abs... I'm way leaner and more vascular... Strength has gone up quite a bit (but I'm carful with weights due to my previous shoulder injury)... I sleep like a baby (this is amazing as I've had trouble sleeping since my early 30's). My energy is high, hair is thicker, skin is smoother, virtually immune to stress (used to take anti-anxiety medication, not anymore)... I'm also able to eat a lot more food without gaining fat. In general I highly recommend HGH to anyone especially older folks like myself...

One thing to note is my shoe size went from a 9 to a 10... not a big deal but it can happen...

zenstinkfist

Awards
Awesome stuff. I'm taking hgh for my elbows but would love to get more cut too haha. I'm eating very clean at the moment and doing cardio like crazy so hopefully this will help along with the HGH. My hair used to be thick but in my early 30's it changed, it became really fine and thin feeling. I also started to lose a little on my hair line too. Not sure if HGH will help with that area. I have gone through a divorce this past 2 years too and my sleep has sucked. My stress level well it's been high, also go laid off in that time too. So I'm looking forward to all the good stuff.

How is your shoulder now? Do you think the HGH helped that? I have had both elbow tendons operated on well my second surgery is in may and I will be starting my HGH shortly after that. My tendons were off the bone and couldn't lift at all. So I'm banking on this fixing that so I can lift again :)

zenstinkfist

Awards
I don't think so... When I eat clean I eat very low carbs and eat a lot of greens. I follow something called the "cut diet" and carb load every 18th meal. I do about 1 hour of cardio a day at the same time. I can lose weight well and can't wait to see how HGH adds to that.

ldangelo

Awards
Awesome stuff. I'm taking hgh for my elbows but would love to get more cut too haha. I'm eating very clean at the moment and doing cardio like crazy so hopefully this will help along with the HGH. My hair used to be thick but in my early 30's it changed, it became really fine and thin feeling. I also started to lose a little on my hair line too. Not sure if HGH will help with that area. I have gone through a divorce this past 2 years too and my sleep has sucked. My stress level well it's been high, also go laid off in that time too. So I'm looking forward to all the good stuff.

How is your shoulder now? Do you think the HGH helped that? I have had both elbow tendons operated on well my second surgery is in may and I will be starting my HGH shortly after that. My tendons were off the bone and couldn't lift at all. So I'm banking on this fixing that so I can lift again :)
My shoulder is actually stronger than my "good" shoulder now... It feels great and I have no pain at all. I'm certain that HGH will aide the healing process... I certainly helped me... I never told my Dr. I was on HGH and he said I was the fastest heal he ever had... YMMV but it worked great for me.

zenstinkfist

Awards
Hi guys, I have been on HGH for 6 days now and seem to be seeing some water retention or bloating in my arms. It's only in my arms so I'm not sure what's going on. I have only been taking 2IU's a day. Is this normal or is there something I should do to avoid this?

Thanks