IGF-1 LR3 shipping

JaggedVox368

Awards
So this is my first time taking IGF-1 LR3. Needless to say I have done extensive research on this peptide as I do with anything I take. I have read many times about the delicate nature of IGF-1. My question is based a on concern with my order from ..... (not sure if I'm allowed to say where I got it although I believe it is a sponsor of this site). Anyways, when I recieved the package the vials of IGF-1 were in an oversized box and rattling around inside. It looked as if they had been in a small amount of bubble wrap but fell out in transit. Even if they had not fallen out of the bubble wrap it would have still rattled around during transit. My question is whether or not the shipping could have destroyed the peptide or not. I have attempted to discover whether or not the IGF-1 is still good or not by first taking a reading of my current blood sugar levels. Then I take about 60mcg (more than I would normally take). I then wait 30 minutes and test my blood sugar levels again which I would expect to have dropped. Instead my blood sugar levels raised which I have no theory about except for my caffeine intake prior to testing. Any information or comments would be excellent. You guys are awesome on this site.

JaggedVox368

Awards
To add from before, the blood sugar increase was from 100 to 107 so it is very small and likely a normal fluctuation. The point I tried making is that not only did my glucose levels not decrease but they were able to fluctuate higher. I have emailed the company and am waiting for a response.
Also can anyone tell me which IGF-1 LR3 suppliers are sponsors of this forum, if any? I searched but couldn't find any sponsors except for supplements. I'd like to post where I ordered from because it is unlike the company to have bad transactions but I do not wish to break any forum rules.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0