Asian Sources of IGF-1 R3 Long

brawn

Awards
I have heard that there are a number of Chinese and other Asian suppliers of IGF-1 R3 Long.

Does anyone out there have any web addresses/emails or other information about these suppliers?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nope but I figure a Yahoo or Google search should find them.. but for my money, I am going with the board sponsor, Muscle Research

JohnnyB

Awards
I know a Bro that waited for months before he got his LR3 from an Asian company.

JohnnyB

canadaguy

Awards
I know that GenSci has released longR3. It's quite expensive; it comes in 10 vials of unhydrated peptide. I'd stick with MR!!!

spoofy

Awards
anyone know of any companies in china that sell it? I am struggling to find stuff on google

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Like has been said, it might be better to go through MR and I am not just saying that because he is a board sponsor...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
At least with MR you know what you are getting. I'd rather pay just a little extra than pin some mystery Asian hormone.

canadaguy

Awards
At least with MR you know what you are getting. I'd rather pay just a little extra than pin some mystery Asian hormone.
Bro...it's a legit pharma company. They manufacture Jin. kits. I'm pretty sure they aren't in the market to scam people.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
All I know is that I need to hit the fvckin lottery already so I can get some... :)

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
All I know is that I need to hit the fvckin lottery already so I can get some... :)

hmm..how about an anabolic minds weekly drawing..everyone who wants in puts in a dollar and winner take all....can be used towards board sponsor supps...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That will lead to feelings of jealousy, bitterness and animosity amongst the losers.

I say we do it!

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I know that GenSci has released longR3. It's quite expensive; it comes in 10 vials of unhydrated peptide. I'd stick with MR!!!
The Gensci stuff is lypholized. I heard it is 5 mg minimum order too. THE million dollar question is - why is lypholized better than reconstituted(MR's)? If it is really more potent - i think it would be worth the extra 50 bucks - if its all the same - i'll stay with the USA.

RockMam

Awards
Is it truely IGF-1 longR3? I thought gropep only had patent on that, they would probably have to get it thru them. I wonder about a lot of chinese suppliers, some of their things u order end up being cut, that is if u dont test them out urself and keep in touch with the company..