Peptides for a bulking cycle

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Hi all friends !

i finished a cycle of AAS 2 months ago and i want to do a peptide cycle. My goal is to BULK ! but there are too many peptides. what choose ?

CJC-1295
CJC-1295 with DAC
GHRP-2
GHRP-6
HGH fragment 176-191
IGF-1 Lr3
Sermorelin

Thanks to help me !

See u later !

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IGF-1 and HGH fragment.. Thats all I really know of..

radone

radone

Awards
I would suggest MGF( 200-500 mcg EOD), Lr3IGF-1 (50 mcg/day), GHRP-6 (100 mcg/day), CJC 1295 with dac (3-6mg/wk).

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest MGF( 200-500 mcg EOD), Lr3IGF-1 (50 mcg/day), GHRP-6 (100 mcg/day), CJC 1295 with dac (3-6mg/wk).
I agree with the above for the most part..just not convinced that Lr3 does much of anything..perhaps boost the ghrp to 300mcg a day..

bigpaulski2

bigpaulski2

Awards
I gather you're not a big peptide fan.
no not really. maybe some for healing but the igf-1lr and
GHRP-6 are best used on cycle IMO. some throw the igf-1lr into PCT. some say they work some dont. some say with the igf-1lr you can spot enhance. to me its all bull**** and a waste. get real hgh if you asked me. i would throw that in for an injury since i could not afford to run it for optimal time.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I tend to agree with you regarding igf-1lr..totally not impressed with it as a muscle builder but probably has the most potential for healing injuries and somewhat effective in pct(although as part of a PCT there are better and less costly ways to go) For local growth I think PEGmgf is a much better bet particularly in a lagging body part.