- 04-20-2004, 05:08 PM
- 04-20-2004, 05:09 PM
I think it is just that it loses potency after the date.
- 04-20-2004, 05:14 PM
Yes I know, thank you, but how much and how quick. Wondering if I should bring it back or is it normally sold a month from expiring?
Last edited by Basset; 04-20-2004 at 06:12 PM.
04-21-2004, 01:36 AM
Carry that **** back. Its not usually sold monthly. One vial of slin will usually last a diabetic several months. Store it in the fridge and it will last longer.
Slin isn't something you want to wonder if you're getting improper doses of.
04-21-2004, 02:00 PM
Thanks, you are right. I called the manufacturer and they said it ships to the pharms with a 2 year expiration. I does expire at the end of May not the begining. He said more than that date is not to keep it passed 30 days once it has been opened.Originally Posted by ruffneck
Similar Forum Threads
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-13-2006, 04:06 PM
- By ironviking in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2003, 08:05 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2003, 06:23 PM
- By Trevdog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-05-2003, 05:35 AM
- By SteveDFW in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2002, 12:29 PM