HGH Frag 176-191

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if any AM members have used this with any good results, I have seen plenty of write ups on the web about what it is supposed to do, and it seems there are plenty of places to find the actual frag, but no logs or much actual use.

So has anyone used it, how much were you taking, did you inject or take orally?

I usually just research this stuff but my searching did not turn up much, and basically seeing if this is worth looking into for future use.

Thanks,

Jay

airvine91

Awards
used it with absolutely no effect on fat loss. but that was my experience. Read somewhere that it is a bunk peptide.

Here is the whole story for this fragment:
"The HGH Fragment is a modified form (Figure 1) of amino acids 176-191 at the C-terminal region of growth hormone.

Investigators at Monash University discovered that the fat-reducing effects of GH appear to be controlled by a small region near one end of the GH molecule. This region, which consists of amino acids 176-191, is less than 10% of the total size of the GH molecule and appears to have no effect on growth or insulin resistance. It works by mimicking the way natural hGH regulates fat metabolism but without the adverse effects on blood sugar or growth that is seen with unmodified hGH. Like unmodified GH, the HGH fragment 176-191 stimulates lipolysis and inhibits lipogenesis both in laboratory testing and in animals and humans. The HGH fragment does not appear to affect appetite.

In laboratory tests on fat cells from rodents, pigs, dogs, and humans, the HGH fragment released fat specifically from obese fat cells but not from lean ones, reduced new fat accumulation in all fat cells, enhanced the burning of fat. In rodents (rats and mice), HGH fragment reduced body fat in obese animals but, enhanced fat burning without changing food consumption or inducing growth (as it does not increase IGF levels) or any other unwanted hGH effect."

I think what many people don't understand is if you remove one fragment from the whole mix, then everything is changed.
The fragment that is there may be the piece that promotes fat burning.....Only WHEN all the pieces are present.

bengelha

Awards
Yeah I dont understand what good a frag does maybe you can educate me. The place I get my Delta sleep peptides has sales on frags all the time.

I find all of this very strange, on the one hand these reputable suppliers make it available to us and on the other hand due to all legal warnings if they ever gave us something contaminated and someone got sick instead of their lab rat they will never be held accountable because its says 'Not for human use'. Yet I have a friend that says he has used it many times and not to worry. So fare I find the DSIP very good for sleep, but how far do I want to do with this injectable category is really the question ?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
gh frags are a waste of time imo. better off with real Gh or GHRP-2/6, CJC

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Yes it can work well. You need to understand many things... people simply don't want to take the time to learn anymore.

First you need to separate GH's lipolytic effect from its other effects.

When you do this you will see that lipolysis does not happen right away. It takes a specific amount of time before it starts.

Second there is a limit to how much lipolysis will be created with GH. That means a little is all you need and for that unit of time more will be no more effective.

Third there are other things that can be used in conjunction w/ GH to increase lipolysis beyond the GH effect threshold.

So that leaves you with timing. When lipolysis is occurring you want to be in fatloss mode. That means no surplus energy and it means doing things to oxidize the newly liberated fatty acids.

Often people are eating and have increased insulin levels by the time lipolysis is in full swing. That for the most part negates fatloss.

Then you need to understand how long lipolysis will last.

So all of this becomes part of a protocol. You don't just expect something to work w/o the proper environment. You can achieve the lipolysis threshold induced by GH w/ synthetic GH, GHRH/GHRP or GH Frag 176-191.

You should understand GH Frag 176-191 and use it properly. Proper use would be on fast day or days where you fast half the day.

A reconstituted vial degrades fairly quickly and so a whole vial should be used w/in a few days.

If you dose 1mg for the day the way to make it work is to dose 200mcgs every few hours five times during the entire day.

It is best if that day is fairly fasted and if you do eat a meal keep the blood glucose response to the meal contained and do not dose around that meal (or it will be wasted).

Note, that you will not waste away muscle in a fasted state and empty stomach cardio will not eat up muscle. The release of fatty acids or lipolysis is an anti-catabolic event. It is why GH in part is anti-catabolic.

Awaken in the morning and do empty stomach cardio after waiting for the GH induced lipolysis to be in full swing (from say previous GHRH/GHRP administration) and you will be able to effect fatloss and not worry about muscle loss.

Anyway I am not here to teach someone how they could go about doing something. I am just passing by and thought I would comment.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
dat, I am always happy to see you pass by an old haunt.

To add to the thread, I have only ever used gh-frag before morning cardio and noticed accelerated results. It only makes sense..

aminooutpost

Awards
yep, I've wasted a bundle and it does not work, at all. Maybe it will work if add it when pinning GHRP/CJC combo, or IGF?
It could be the frag you bought wasn't really frag or there was degredation of the compound before you could see sustained results. I would be dubious of suppliers that do not readily offer their COAs to show the purity of their product.

pillpopper

pillpopper

Awards
I just ordered HGH Fragment 176-191 and will be using it with Lyle McDonald's "Rapid Fat Loss Handbook". I'm nursing an elbow and back injury and will be out of work for 2-3 weeks, so why the hell not? The summary: High Protein, ultra-low calorie (750-1000 calories) diet, next-to-no exercise. Will also be injecting IGF into my achilles to heal that, too. I'm broken down and need time off, so all I'm doing is basically Physical Therapy exercises... calf exercises, rotator cuff exercises, and maybe some bicycling. I'll try the 5x/day protocol.

Yes it can work well. You need to understand many things... people simply don't want to take the time to learn anymore.

First you need to separate GH's lipolytic effect from its other effects.

When you do this you will see that lipolysis does not happen right away. It takes a specific amount of time before it starts.

Second there is a limit to how much lipolysis will be created with GH. That means a little is all you need and for that unit of time more will be no more effective.

Third there are other things that can be used in conjunction w/ GH to increase lipolysis beyond the GH effect threshold.

So that leaves you with timing. When lipolysis is occurring you want to be in fatloss mode. That means no surplus energy and it means doing things to oxidize the newly liberated fatty acids.

Often people are eating and have increased insulin levels by the time lipolysis is in full swing. That for the most part negates fatloss.

Then you need to understand how long lipolysis will last.

So all of this becomes part of a protocol. You don't just expect something to work w/o the proper environment. You can achieve the lipolysis threshold induced by GH w/ synthetic GH, GHRH/GHRP or GH Frag 176-191.

You should understand GH Frag 176-191 and use it properly. Proper use would be on fast day or days where you fast half the day.

A reconstituted vial degrades fairly quickly and so a whole vial should be used w/in a few days.

If you dose 1mg for the day the way to make it work is to dose 200mcgs every few hours five times during the entire day.

It is best if that day is fairly fasted and if you do eat a meal keep the blood glucose response to the meal contained and do not dose around that meal (or it will be wasted).

Note, that you will not waste away muscle in a fasted state and empty stomach cardio will not eat up muscle. The release of fatty acids or lipolysis is an anti-catabolic event. It is why GH in part is anti-catabolic.

Awaken in the morning and do empty stomach cardio after waiting for the GH induced lipolysis to be in full swing (from say previous GHRH/GHRP administration) and you will be able to effect fatloss and not worry about muscle loss.

Anyway I am not here to teach someone how they could go about doing something. I am just passing by and thought I would comment.

mstudio

Awards
I was wondering if any AM members have used this with any good results, I have seen plenty of write ups on the web about what it is supposed to do, and it seems there are plenty of places to find the actual frag, but no logs or much actual use.

So has anyone used it, how much were you taking, did you inject or take orally?

I usually just research this stuff but my searching did not turn up much, and basically seeing if this is worth looking into for future use.

Thanks,

Jay
I have been on hgh-frag 176 for over 6 weeks now and have combined with melanotan II and Ghrp-6. i couldn't be more pleased with the results. I have not adjusted my caloric intake and have conitnued to get leaner. This is the leanest I have ever been in my whole life...and i'm 42. Just finished placing 2nd at Provincial Bodybuilding Championship in Canada. I seem to have missed my peak by one week as my cuts are getting deeper everyday since last weeks competition. Sleeping very well, with wild crazy dreams. I am taking 400iu a day of HGH-Frag 176 split up. Taking first dose middle of night and the second as soon as i wake. Ghrp-6 is taken post-workout. Going to throw in CjC-1293 2mg-3mg per week split up twice weekly. I am also doing MGF site injections 12hrs before bodypart workout and have noticed tremendous recovery. keep you posted next month after one month on CjC-1293.

GEORSNCH

Awards
Frag work really well .... I start with 200 mcg 3xed .. did not fill much so I went up to 300 3xed and I start filling it especially in the middle of the night ...now I'm doing 400 4xed and I fill fine in 8 days (from the doses 500 mcg to 2 mg I probably go to 2 mmg ed) and my fat is going away ... I make sure I don't eat 1 hour before or after and low carbs ... I'm doing igf-1 lr3+ghrp-6 at regular doses and is frag really lean the body

iron viking

Awards
If the diet and cardio is not right hgh or frag hgh or any peptide that enhances gh production will not work.
Hgh is NOT a fat burner, it works as a partitioning agent (helps to shifts the body's preferred energy source from glycogen to fat).
If you want a fat burner and don't know how to diet Or haven't got the discipline to do so (Ivan) stick to the ephedrine stack (ECA).

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
So u are saying get the basics down first, then add the extras. Makes sense.
For me, adding cardio has always been easier than following a regimented diet
i would use it if you were already dieting/cutting for a while. If you are eating more than 1000 cals a day dont bother to use it. Adding the frag 176-191 would helpout the eca or clen/t3 your already using. So dont buy it and expect a lot from it, you will be disappointed. But if its the final addition to a good cutting stack you will see great results.

revtulip

Awards
New Test with hgh fragment 176-191

I have a really hard time dropping body fat. I have been big my whole life. The one benefit is I put on muscle very quickly (500 lb. deadlft came quickly), but I have been interested in the hgh fragment 176-191. Some say, "great" while others say, "crap." I will post my own cycle and results as I go through this. This is my first day registered on this site, though I have often found good stuff to read on here. I like to see peoples real results. I bought 6 bottles of 5mg. I will be doing 500mcg in the AM and the PM. That is only 30 days worth, so I may buy more if I feel I am getting much out of it. I started it last night and have been doing low carb for close to a year so diet is in pretty good shape. What was odd is that I got up to pee 3 times during the night. When one starts low carb there body is exponging water so one urinates more, I was happy because I wondered if there was already a little flushing of adipose tissue. I injected in the gut, not in muscle. Seems odd that I could have had flushing so quickly, but I did go. (I didn't drink a thirstbuster before bed, either.) I will keep y'all posted. Peace...

revtulip

Awards
It is Monday night so I have been on 1000 mcgs a day for 96 hours. I feel fine, notice a little bruising in my lower gut where I am injecting, but the lower gut is already smaller. My skin is looser, which makes me think that something might be getting flushed a little. Haven't looked at the scale much because my weight fluctuates by up to 15 lbs a day. If only I could get rid of all these fat cells! This is the price I pay for my body not being able to metabolize any sugars or glutens my entire life.

revtulip

Awards
I don't know if anybody is even reading this, but I will post for posterity's sake. I still have a big old bruise, but my skin is getting more wrinkled and my pee smells weird. It doesn't smell like Ketosis pee, though I have been on low carb for most of the year. I do believe there is a little bit of flushing going on. I also don't have any side effects besides the bruise (think that was needle) and am using a fairly strong dose.

nickd783

nickd783

Awards
I don't know if anybody is even reading this, but I will post for posterity's sake. I still have a big old bruise, but my skin is getting more wrinkled and my pee smells weird. It doesn't smell like Ketosis pee, though I have been on low carb for most of the year. I do believe there is a little bit of flushing going on. I also don't have any side effects besides the bruise (think that was needle) and am using a fairly strong dose.

Hey bro i jus stumbled across this but im subbed! I ve been an endo my whole life so i know where ur commin from. Intrested to see how this all goes!

revtulip

Awards
Still doing this, I am losing fat, just not sure if it is from the diet or the hgh fragment. Strength is good, but body is slimming.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Still doing this, I am losing fat, just not sure if it is from the diet or the hgh fragment. Strength is good, but body is slimming.
please continue to post, im following along.

revtulip

Awards
2 weeks in, my weight is down a little bit, but what I notice is that I am dropping inches. I have never measured anything, so not sure where I started, but my pants are much looser now. That is a good sign. I continue to eat well (low carb), but I did have some sugar yesterday. That is not common for me, but I do it once in awhile to kick my metabolism up some because it seems to get stuck for awhile.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks in, my weight is down a little bit, but what I notice is that I am dropping inches. I have never measured anything, so not sure where I started, but my pants are much looser now. That is a good sign. I continue to eat well (low carb), but I did have some sugar yesterday. That is not common for me, but I do it once in awhile to kick my metabolism up some because it seems to get stuck for awhile.
i dont see frag adding weight to you or really adding any LBM so its interesting to see your results. But if your losing inches and not weight you must be gaining some muscle.....

revtulip

Awards
Half way done with my 30mgs that I started about 16-17 days ago. Feeling fine, though still a pin cushion. Losing some weight, but clothes fit very differently. This is nice, I put on muscle very easily, but also put on fat easily. Fat is leaving and I am still getting stronger. Word up...

revtulip

Awards
In the final week or so, tired of pinning my self 2ed, but feel that this is worth it. I have been lifting heavy, but feeling good and flushing some...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
are you using 250mcg 2x ED or 500mcg 2x ED??

revtulip

Awards
I'd disagree in terms of putting on fat easily.....
Compared to ghrp-6 for example, I'd say 176 is clean for weight loss.
The problem is the dosing and half-life.
Ideally, you'd run it 3x per day at a low dose for weight loss.
Bumping up the dose and hitting it once daily leads to mass gains.
Ever try combining frag with traditional cjc1295 (no dac), for cutting?
Additionally, I'd recommend arching your dosing. Despite popular opinion, I believe it is more beneficial to start and end with a low dose(highest dose mid "cycle").
With all this said, 1mg per day is supposed to drop 2.6kg of fat in 6 weeks without any other changes in diet or exercise.
The hard part, I believe you are noticing, is that you will be far more hungry.
(Not like ghrp6 or mk-677, but still more hungry.)
I ONLY use HGH-fragment 176 as PCT to CJC-1295.
And don't be shocked if you get a 5 day cold at the end.
This stuff propels the immune system while on, 2-3 days after you finish... 5 day cold.....
If you can't afford the cold due to work, etc, plan in advance.
I hope this helps.

Ps. I'm ending the issue of dosing with hgh fragment 176 by adding polyethylene glycol to give it a three day timed release.
My version will be ready before 2012. :)
I am not sure why you would make the comment "i'd disagree in terms of putting on fat easily." That is like me saying, "your sister is ugly." I wouldn't know that, as you would not know what kind of an endomorph I am. I bulk if I take in more than 50 grams of carbs no matter how heavy and hard I work out. Only when I do 30 grams or fewer will I lose weight. I also gain weight taking whey with water because it causes a brief insulin spike. I am strong as a mother though, because my body doesn't canababalize anything. I will research the 3x daily protocol. I like the idea of taking more often, but logistics make that nearly impossible because of work etc. I always assumed that taking it 2x or more daily would offer more benefit than once daily. And the cold issue, what is up with that? I know you get sick after a cycle of test if you don't PCT correctly, what is suppressing the immune system? And what company are you with that will be offering the timed release? Thanks...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah HGH frag needs to be pinned 3-5x per day and needs to be ran in a fasted state. HGH Frag releases FFAs into the bloodstream which your body can use as an energy substrate. So if you have other carbs and fat in your diet you won't burn the FFAs that get released into your bloodstream by the HGH Frag.

So, basically try eating just protein for the day when you're using the frag. It will actually be easier than you think. I noticed that I didn't have to eat as much when I was using frag. I just wasn't getting hungry.

revtulip

Awards
I have finished my hgh-frag. My weight is down some and my clothes are down. I didn't feel it helped me as much as clebuterol, but I also never felt any sides which made me happy.

krogers58

Awards
My luck with Frag 176 - 191

I feel that this fragment helped me lose my belly fat. I have always had a kind of spare tire, even if I went down to 6% bodyfat, it'd all kind of cling around my waist. That said, I began using this frag, using it per Dat's instructions, and I used it for several months. If you aren't disciplined, and don't stick to the instructions, you can't blame the frag, unless you're getting bunk. At any rate, I have absolutely nothing on my belly, nor any "love handles" which have plagued me for my entire life. I'm now 51, and my body is hotter than when I was 16, and that's a quote from my high school girlfriend and now my wife. She'd tell it to me straight, so there's no ego stroking going on. My waist size is smaller than it has ever been. I wore a 33 waist in Levi's throughout high school, and ballooned at times up to a 36. I now wear a 30 levi's and they float on me, and given that I weigh 195 lbs, and am at 7% body fat, I look like an upside down pyramid. Your mileage may vary, but I followed the instructions religiously, and I did 45 mins of intense cardio every day. Typically 90 - 95% of my max heart rate for the entire 45 mins. (Max heart rate = 220 - age) So for me, my max heart rate is 170, and I'd do cardio, typically north of 160 bpm, for the entire 45 mins, with a 5 - 10 min warm up, and a few minutes to slow down, so all in all it took about an hour. Patience, proper diet, and discipline along with this peptide, did wonders for my physique.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
frag works but its a bitch to use it properly

MoneyPort

Awards
Revtulip, at the end of your experiment, do you feel it is worth it with HGH fragment?

Trento

Awards
FULL DISCLOSURE: I am a disciple of the Dat, and an ectomorph.

As an ectomorph, I often have trouble with bulking. At one point this had lead me to excessive caloric surplus, and come springtime I found the fat just wasn't coming off as simple as before. While bulking I had gotten upwards of 5,500 kCal per day. As I started "leaning out," I dropped down to 4,000 kCal/day and started to see improvement, but at a minimal level. At 3,500 kCal/day or less I was just losing muscle, and it was apparent.

Thus I decided rather than an anorexia diet, I'd use hormones to my advantage. I began using 200 mcg hGH Frag TID (3x/day), but having a small bit of knowledge about applied human biochemistry (aka endocrinology), I did know enough to stay low carb and dose well away from anytime carbs were injested. The effects didn't start for about a week, but after that the abdominal fat and perirenal fat capsule (aka lovehandles) began diminishing at a rate that almost startled me. I continued the hGH frag for a total of three weeks, the last day of which I had a Complete Metabolic Panel drawn.

I sat in the doctor's office nervously awaiting a lecture about "How have you been supplementing lately?" and instead was informed all levels were completely normal. Fasting BG was 87, and the only measure that was elevated was BUN, which is a natural result of a protein-rich diet.

All-in-all, I lost about 3 inches in the waist while only losing 4.5 lbs. bodyweight, and incurring no negative effects on blood chemistry or pituitary GH release. The muscles gained a lean, hard look I've not seen since var, and my lifts stayed the same as when bulking. After discontinuing the hGH frag, I continued to lose belly fat for 2-3 days then plateaued, but with no fat rebound in the months to come. While my story may not be the one everyone will experience, I can testify to the effectiveness of this peptide in my training regimen. I lost abdominal fat like it was a bodily function and maintained the muscle gained over the Winter. People with less active thyroids than mine might want to up the dosage or frequency a bit, but I was trying to get away as cheap as possible. :)

Not here to make a sales pitch, just throwing in my $0.02.

Jesse James

Jesse James

Awards
i'm going to run a six month trial on hgh frag 176-191. it will be the first gear i have ever run. will have an album updated monthly with measurements and max lifts. flexing and natural posture pics. also with any side effects. December will be a research month for me and a dosing plan. January will have updated album and dosing plan.

Putting hgh 176-191 frag to the test. 2015 the year of gear.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 5
Anabolics 8
DK0313 Anabolics 0
DK0313 Weight Loss 4
DK0313 Nutrition / Health 0