HGH Frag 176-191

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. frag works but its a bitch to use it properly

2. Revtulip, at the end of your experiment, do you feel it is worth it with HGH fragment?
  3. Thumbs up

FULL DISCLOSURE: I am a disciple of the Dat, and an ectomorph.

As an ectomorph, I often have trouble with bulking. At one point this had lead me to excessive caloric surplus, and come springtime I found the fat just wasn't coming off as simple as before. While bulking I had gotten upwards of 5,500 kCal per day. As I started "leaning out," I dropped down to 4,000 kCal/day and started to see improvement, but at a minimal level. At 3,500 kCal/day or less I was just losing muscle, and it was apparent.

Thus I decided rather than an anorexia diet, I'd use hormones to my advantage. I began using 200 mcg hGH Frag TID (3x/day), but having a small bit of knowledge about applied human biochemistry (aka endocrinology), I did know enough to stay low carb and dose well away from anytime carbs were injested. The effects didn't start for about a week, but after that the abdominal fat and perirenal fat capsule (aka lovehandles) began diminishing at a rate that almost startled me. I continued the hGH frag for a total of three weeks, the last day of which I had a Complete Metabolic Panel drawn.

I sat in the doctor's office nervously awaiting a lecture about "How have you been supplementing lately?" and instead was informed all levels were completely normal. Fasting BG was 87, and the only measure that was elevated was BUN, which is a natural result of a protein-rich diet.

All-in-all, I lost about 3 inches in the waist while only losing 4.5 lbs. bodyweight, and incurring no negative effects on blood chemistry or pituitary GH release. The muscles gained a lean, hard look I've not seen since var, and my lifts stayed the same as when bulking. After discontinuing the hGH frag, I continued to lose belly fat for 2-3 days then plateaued, but with no fat rebound in the months to come. While my story may not be the one everyone will experience, I can testify to the effectiveness of this peptide in my training regimen. I lost abdominal fat like it was a bodily function and maintained the muscle gained over the Winter. People with less active thyroids than mine might want to up the dosage or frequency a bit, but I was trying to get away as cheap as possible.

Not here to make a sales pitch, just throwing in my $0.02.

4. i'm going to run a six month trial on hgh frag 176-191. it will be the first gear i have ever run. will have an album updated monthly with measurements and max lifts. flexing and natural posture pics. also with any side effects. December will be a research month for me and a dosing plan. January will have updated album and dosing plan.

Putting hgh 176-191 frag to the test. 2015 the year of gear.

Similar Forum Threads

1. hgh Frag.
    By bigpapa1972 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 09:37 PM
  2. hgh frag
    By dbell51 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 11:31 PM
  3. Hgh Frag 177
    By MasterBlaster in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0