IGF-1 lr3 Question

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to begin a run of IGF-1 shortly. It'll be my first time making the jump from aas to peps and I'm confused about one thing, though I have read posts giving info. But I'm not clear, and I'd appreciate any help.

I have 1000mcg peptide that I'm reconstituting in 1mL AA. I have 1cc slin pins. If I want to use 50mcg per dose (25 each shot, bilaterally), how many ticks do I need?

I've read 2 iu. But I've also read 2 ticks. And I think I read that 1 tick on a 1cc pin should hold 2 iu. Anyone??

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
1cc=1ml, so you'll want to use .25cc per side.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
haha don't listen to me, you'd use it up in 2 days. You want to use .025 cc or 2.5 tics. Neg rep me plz.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I was right the first time, I will never post on here again, its been too long.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I was right the first time, I will never post on here again, its been too long.
No, I believe you were right the second time. I did some thinking on it. 1000mcg divided into 25 doses EOD for 50 days comes out to 50mcg per day (or 25mcg per shot).

If I have 1 1cc (or 1mL) pin, and it has 100 ticks (it does), that means I want to dose 4 ticks bilaterally per day (as 4 x 25 would equal the 100 ticks), or 2 per shot.

Can anyone verify that I reasoned this correctly?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are dosing EOD? Why this instead of 5 days on/2 days off or even ED?

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
You are dosing EOD? Why this instead of 5 days on/2 days off or even ED?
The majority of the info on here suggested dosing this way. In fact, Grunt's sticky advocates it.

much of the newer research shows that EOD and even E3D igf-1 treatment is better than ED because ED downregulates the receptors too quick. It takes some time for receptors to be able to come back in full after a megadose of even 20mcg of IGF-1. So you may want to think about switching to EOD lifting and IGF-1 immediately postworkout every workout, or 2on/1off and pin the lagging muscle E3D. These dosing patterns won't give you pounds of immediate muscle, but they will give you hyperplasia, which means continued growth at very decent rates, and the ability to continue treatment for a long while until response diminishes.

And no Coleman guts.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
3xs/week is sufficient in my experience. I saw zero added benefit or results dosing 5 on/2 off or even dosing smaller amounts and pinning everyday.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
3xs/week is sufficient in my experience. I saw zero added benefit or results dosing 5 on/2 off or even dosing smaller amounts and pinning everyday.
What frequency did you pin specific muscles? (ie: how often would you hit, say, your chest, for example?). I'm wondering how many shots per muscle group are the sweet spot for hyperplasia, since I have a total of 25 doses (well...22 now) spread over these 50 days.

I'm trying to figure out the best scheme. Right now I'm targeting chest and delts, but also working about 4 shots each into bis and tris. Kinda like this:

chest, delts, bis, tris
chest, delt, chest
chest, delts, bis, tris
delt, chest, delt

By my protocol I'll hit chest 9 times, delts 8 times, and bis and tris 4 each. I'm wondering if the 4 are neglicable and I should focus on the other two, or whether 8-9 shots is overdoing it and I can spread the love a little more, like to my calves, perhaps.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
What frequency did you pin specific muscles? (ie: how often would you hit, say, your chest, for example?). I'm wondering how many shots per muscle group are the sweet spot for hyperplasia, since I have a total of 25 doses (well...22 now) spread over these 50 days.

I'm trying to figure out the best scheme. Right now I'm targeting chest and delts, but also working about 4 shots each into bis and tris. Kinda like this:

chest, delts, bis, tris
chest, delt, chest
chest, delts, bis, tris
delt, chest, delt

By my protocol I'll hit chest 9 times, delts 8 times, and bis and tris 4 each. I'm wondering if the 4 are neglicable and I should focus on the other two, or whether 8-9 shots is overdoing it and I can spread the love a little more, like to my calves, perhaps.
Whatever muscle group I'm wanting to focus on during my IGF runs, I usually pin that muscle twice/week. But I think your schedule looks good. I don't think the 4 injections for bis and tris are negligible at all. Although research has shown that receptors upregulate after exercise in the muscle group worked, you will still get benefits throughout your body. You must also keep in mind that when you train chest, your tris and delts are highly active. When you train back, your bis are active. I see no problem in training chest and pinning tris or delts. In my opinion, your body isn't going to differentiate between chest, tris, or delts. Same goes for back and bis. You might designate a few of your delt injections to bis and tris, but I don't see it as necessary.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Whatever muscle group I'm wanting to focus on during my IGF runs, I usually pin that muscle twice/week. But I think your schedule looks good. I don't think the 4 injections for bis and tris are negligible at all. Although research has shown that receptors upregulate after exercise in the muscle group worked, you will still get benefits throughout your body. You must also keep in mind that when you train chest, your tris and delts are highly active. When you train back, your bis are active. I see no problem in training chest and pinning tris or delts. In my opinion, your body isn't going to differentiate between chest, tris, or delts. Same goes for back and bis. You might designate a few of your delt injections to bis and tris, but I don't see it as necessary.
Thanks dude. Yeah, I'm doing a version of upper/lower body circuits I put together to mimic HIIT training, and the focus alternates between chest and shoulders (though there's obviously back, arm and leg work included there as well). So I'm hoping that my current training regimen w/ the IGF helps enhance my development of those areas. Then, next test cycle...LOOK OUT! :439:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how things go!
Will do. Already I'm noticing a difference in my sleep. I CANNOT sleep past 7 hours. However, I also don't wake up at all during the night, while typically I would at least once. Also, I've noticed a bit of stiffness in my hands, which I understand is a side effect. I'm looking at those as good signs indicating that it's legit and will work for me.

mr athlete

Awards
Yeah side effects are a good thing sometimes. I just started my igf its been a week now but no sides. Definitely no hunger, I know in the past when ive done it i had issues of dropping into ketosis so i had to keep my carbs up. I may give this stuff another week and ditch it or up it. It just may be weak. stuff.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Yeah side effects are a good thing sometimes. I just started my igf its been a week now but no sides. Definitely no hunger, I know in the past when ive done it i had issues of dropping into ketosis so i had to keep my carbs up. I may give this stuff another week and ditch it or up it. It just may be weak. stuff.
Yeah, I've noticed some hunger too, but I thought it was just from the Diesel Test I was taking post-cycle. Finished already and the hunger's still there, so I guess not.

Still waking w/ stiff hands and still sleeping like my body's on a timer, so I guess my product was legit. I'm also noticing leaning effects to some degree, though it's only been 6 doses so far. Might also be my new regimen, which is VERY heavy on HIIT training.

mr athlete

Awards
I decided today that my IGF is crap. Emailed the website to see if they would exchange it out. Long shot, but figured what the heck. I just hate this wasted time not to mentioned wondering what the heck I have been shooting into my body. I just hope It was severly degraded and not anything thats going to make me grow a third eye.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
I decided today that my IGF is crap. Emailed the website to see if they would exchange it out. Long shot, but figured what the heck. I just hate this wasted time not to mentioned wondering what the heck I have been shooting into my body. I just hope It was severly degraded and not anything thats going to make me grow a third eye.
Do a test on it to see if it's HCG. That is often the ingredient of choice in counterfeit GH. Maybe the lowlifes are using it in IGF as well.