LR3IGF-1 Is this legal?

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey bro's I am an old vet, I have been around awhile.
Whats the scoop on LR3IGF-1 as far as the legal status.
If it is legal can someone post up a link or two on the best supplier if it is not against board rules (should not be if it's legal right?)
I need to stay on the right side of the law, and I am very interested in what I am hearing about this compound.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
check the top of the forum.. our board sponsor..

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks, I should have read up first. To clarify, I take it that since it is not a drug it is not controlled by the FDA so there is no way a person could be charged under any law correct? Has anyone ever been charged for buying or using this substance ever? I wonder what rick collins would have to say about this one.
Sorry to be be a dolt but I need an absolute answer I am on probation and I can't break any rules whatsoever.

serengo

Awards
Bro, it's a gray market product. Legal to buy, but not legal to use for the purpose you intend. I know they have a test to detect igf levels because they use igf as a marker for cancer... Maybe someone else has some more relevent info for you.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
If someone wanted to inject 20mcg per day how does this look?

Add 5ML of BA to IGF, this would yield solution of 20mcg/10IU
Draw 10IU of solution add 90IU of Sterile Water and shoot
This would be 10%BA would this be too painful?
Anything wrong with this or any suggestions? Thanks.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
serengo,

to be technical it is legal to use as described. it is illegal to market ANY OTC product in the US for injection (exception being insulin. there may be others). certainly, IGF as an "unapproved" and "unregulated" drug is not illegal to market as a research chemical.

it is not illegal to inject, any more than it is illegal to inject water, diet pepsi, tabasco sauce, karo syrup, etc.

i am not aware of any law in any jurisdiction that makes it illegal to inject a substance that is not (in itself) illegal. in MOST jurisdictions, injecting an illegal substance (e.g. heroin) is not illegal. the actual act of injection, i mean. what is illegal is possessing it. which one must do, if one is injecting it, obviously. in MOST jurisdictions, being under the influence of an illegal drug is also not illegal, california being a notable exception.

fwiw, this is a common misperception in re injectables. for example, with prohormones. if possession of a prohormone is legal, then putting it into injectable form and injecting it is not illegal. however, MARKETING an injectable prohormone can run one afoul of the FDA. but not possessing.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
serengo,

to be technical it is legal to use as described. it is illegal to market ANY OTC product in the US for injection (exception being insulin. there may be others). certainly, IGF as an "unapproved" and "unregulated" drug is not illegal to market as a research chemical.

it is not illegal to inject, any more than it is illegal to inject water, diet pepsi, tabasco sauce, karo syrup, etc.

i am not aware of any law in any jurisdiction that makes it illegal to inject a substance that is not (in itself) illegal. in MOST jurisdictions, injecting an illegal substance (e.g. heroin) is not illegal. the actual act of injection, i mean. what is illegal is possessing it. which one must do, if one is injecting it, obviously. in MOST jurisdictions, being under the influence of an illegal drug is also not illegal, california being a notable exception.

fwiw, this is a common misperception in re injectables. for example, with prohormones. if possession of a prohormone is legal, then putting it into injectable form and injecting it is not illegal. however, MARKETING an injectable prohormone can run one afoul of the FDA. but not possessing.
Damn bro, you talk like a lawyer. :D

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
3jd, That is a good point. Thank you.