potassium
Beta sitosterol
r-ala and biotin
7-keto
guggolbolic extreme
green tea
PH\IGF stack:
1-8 M-dien 4mgs per day broken up into 2 doses
1-4 and 8-12 IGF at 40mcg per day - going to start at 1x per day and if i get used to poking myself then maybe will go to 2x per day
8-12 Nolva and milk thistle
Cardio:
6x per week I will do a 45 minute session in the AM when I get up on an empty stomach at a moderate walking pace
Training:
Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday split from IA - pretty much a push - pull - legs\abs

I will add 1.5 ml of BA to make dosing easier - will draw up 10 ticks of the igf and fill the rest with BW.

My protein sources will be from steak, chicken, fish, and eggs.
Carb sources will be oatmeal, yams, whole wheat pasta and apples.
Fat will come from the steak, 2% milk, fish oil caps, and flax before bed.

Have 30G pins and will do it IM in the AM after cardio, then down some whey or egg whites and some oatmeal.

Goals:

1. I want my hair to stop falling out and hopefully regrow some of it.
2. Lower overall BF
3. Build muscle
4. Overall health

I have a bottle of swole - and i am contemplating using it. I also have a tub of glutamine lying around - I guess i will add that to my PW shake.

Going to start tomorrow when i get my stuff from MR.

Any comments\suggestions are more than welcome and much appreciated.

Last edited:
M

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Use the second cycle of IGF post cycle to maintain gains. I am 5'7 " around 180 to my bf is lower but I will be interested in seeing how this works for you since we are similar in size. Anyway everything else looks solid.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Thats what i am doing - first 4 weeks with it and then PCT with it.

Use the second cycle of IGF post cycle to maintain gains. I am 5'7 " around 180 to my bf is lower but I will be interested in seeing how this works for you since we are similar in size. Anyway everything else looks solid.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Can you hit glutes too on a 30g 1/2" needle or is it too small?

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I think it depends on your bf GL and the size of your pins

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Started this AM - 40mcg in the glute. Nothing to report. Thinking about throwing in triac for the 4 weeks off of the igf(5-8).

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Nothing real noticible yet except my veins are popping out a bit. This **** does sting after the injection for the whole day. my next bottle i dont think i am going to dilute any and see if it is better. Tommorrow will be the first workout.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Vascularity is up more. starting to "feel good" all around. If i do little things like take out the trash or move some equipment around here at work i get a pump that lasts a very long time. starting to get real hungry and i am dieting dammit. have some scaring on my back from a bad acne breakout - they seem to be getting lighter and fading away. Took some xenadrine this AM bc i feel a bit more tired than usual and it has not affected me at all - must get more coffee. i also seem to go to bed earlier - but thid might be bc i have started cardio in the AM and i have never done cardio before.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
just got home from my WO. nothing special to report. the extrem stretching was a bit easier. went up one or two reps from last WO but this is normal. I dont feel the much of a bigger pump, but in the mirror it looks like i have a huge pump and this pump is lasting longer than usual. appetite is huge but i cant eat too much. am not sore from todays inject in the shoulder - so i am assuming i am getting better at pinning and it is not the BA. feel "good". seems like this stuff negates stimulants in me - took 2 xenadrine(with ephedra) and 6 cups of coffee(i normally have 1-2) and it did not help me feel totally awake.

G

gobig1

Awards
GL, everything looks solid, good plan. I just finished my second bottle of IGF, I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the hair growth/re-growth, but I didn't start noticing that until about day 15.

As far as injects, I found the PECS to be the easiest and most pain free place to inject, shoulders second. Quads and calves hurt for a few days after, PECS were pain free during inject and after. The burning comes from the extra BA added, but it definitely makes it easier to dose. The other positive sides, overall good feelings, etc., started to show up about day 3-4 for me and kept on going all the way through to day 40 when my second bottle ran out.

My only concern with your info is all the cardio you plan on doing along with the fat burners/CNS stimulants, the IGF is not a big weight gainer, it will make a dramatic change in how your body looks, your muscles will take on a much fuller, defined look and super hard.

Good luck Bro, stay the course and stick to your plan!

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
My only concern with your info is all the cardio you plan on doing along with the fat burners/CNS stimulants, the IGF is not a big weight gainer, it will make a dramatic change in how your body looks, your muscles will take on a much fuller, defined look and super hard.

Good luck Bro, stay the course and stick to your plan!
I only take xenadrine when i am tired that day. i dont think the cardio is excessive - i only go at 2.3 mph - just enough to break a sweat. I am going to Disney World June 1st - so i am trying to burn as much fat as possible before then. Thanks for all your feedback

So far this AM - Still fell "good". I also notice my muscles feel very "full". ordered some TRIAC to run weeks 5-7. Also got some ALCAR.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Vacularity is just gettting better and better. My hair feels silky smoothe which is nice too bc it has not been lately. skin feels smoothe. Not bad for 4 days.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only take xenadrine when i am tired that day. i dont think the cardio is excessive - i only go at 2.3 mph - just enough to break a sweat. I am going to Disney World June 1st - so i am trying to burn as much fat as possible before then. Thanks for all your feedback

So far this AM - Still fell "good". I also notice my muscles feel very "full". ordered some TRIAC to run weeks 5-7. Also got some ALCAR.

Do not drop carbs to much with this combo. Triac will increase T3 levels which will inhibit glycogen sythesis and like T3, will make you look flat. Keep carbs moderate as the IGF-1 is an excellent nutrient partioner and will help keep glyocgen sotres at normal levels.

I would change your ratios and add more carbs and drop more fat. A 40/40/20 split or even 50/40/10 is probably the best combo for both of these substances. IGF-1 will work wonders with carbs while still burning fat.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Do not drop carbs to much with this combo. Triac will increase T3 levels which will inhibit glycogen sythesis and like T3, will make you look flat. Keep carbs moderate as the IGF-1 is an excellent nutrient partioner and will help keep glyocgen sotres at normal levels.

I would change your ratios and add more carbs and drop more fat. A 40/40/20 split or even 50/40/10 is probably the best combo for both of these substances. IGF-1 will work wonders with carbs while still burning fat.
i am not taking the triac the same weeks i am taking the IGF. Are you saying i should have carbs every day and not just training days while on the igf and\or the triac?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i am going to switch to the 40\40\20 at 2500 cals and up to 2700 on workout days. see how that works for the next 7 days and adjust as necessary.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good. IGF-1 is made for that combo, just make sure to keep your fats as clean as possible.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
fats are going to come from 4 main sources - 2 tbsp flax oil at night with a blend protein - fish oil caps during the day(3 with each meal except after WO) - beef(lean cuts like round and loin) - and the occasional 2% milk.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Split your flax doses. You don't want to consume to many fats/calories before bed.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
ok - so one scoop of isomatrix and one tbsp flax 2x per day - once before bed and once when i get home form work ~4:30.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
today is day 5. more of the same really. looking forward to tonights WO since it will be back\bi's and it is in my bis where i get the crazy pumps when something is working well. For example when i took V12 - i had to stop doing curls bc it hurt so much and became counter productive. i will post back results tonight. I seem to come out of the "fog" i was in - no xenadrine today.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Here is what i ate today and the rest of my day mapped out. lemme know if anyone has any suggestions.

Attachments

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Muscles feel very full. I am always starving but i am holding back my cravings for more food since I am dieting. Look leaner in the mirror. 2 odd things happened with odd muscles through out the day. Like I had to open a jar of tomato sauce and the fucker wouldn't budge. I was determined so I kept twisting as hard as I could - and when it finally moved - I felt like the delt on the arm I was twisting with - I ripped the muscle - weird feeling - lasted bout 2 minutes. The other one was during lat pulldowns - my tri's got all pumped and were really hurting.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
small update

Bumped up another 2 tics on the pin today for 48mcg per dose. My appetite has fallen to the floor - i am just not hungry today and it sucks. started triac today too - must burn fat. went up to 6mg of MDIEN as 4 and 5 were not doing much(i know it is early - but i am not a big responder to PH's so far - 10mg m1t did nothing for me). vascularity is up up up. leaning out slowly. Weight is still the same - but pants are looser. Oh and holy **** - i go into my new 10 pack of slin pins and 2 times in a row now the fucker hurts like a bitch. i will try from another bag and see if it helps. Could also be that i am only pinning my delts - dunno.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like the carbs are helping (and hurting because of the pump). But overall you should have a vey nice body composition change, lose fat, and by some miracle might gain some muscle (doubt it though).

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW- Do not be surprised to lose some of that pump and vascularity when using Triac. High levels of T3 can have a very pronounced flattening effect as it effects glycogen storage in a negtaive way (one of the mechanisms it burns fat).

G

gobig1

Awards
small update
Oh and holy **** - i go into my new 10 pack of slin pins and 2 times in a row now the fucker hurts like a bitch. i will try from another bag and see if it helps. Could also be that i am only pinning my delts - dunno.
I did the same thing, Delts only shots............. then it starting hurting in the Delts so I tried other locations. I found the easiest and LEAST painful shots were in the PECS.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Holy **** no - i will never do a shot in the pecs or the bi's - just makes me quiver. At this point i dont care if i gain muscle on this - i just want to preserve while i melt the fat away - that is my goal. yeah - i have read about the flattening effect of T3(triac). It is unfortunate - but when i get off i should look great - just in time for disney =P. I think i am going to try shooting in my tricep tonight.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
wierd workout tonight - lifts were down about a rep per set - but the flow of the WO seemed easy. also - i did not "feel" that pumped, but when i got home and took off my shirt - i looked freakin huge for me.

G

gobig1

Awards
Holy **** no - i will never do a shot in the pecs or the bi's - just makes me quiver. I think i am going to try shooting in my tricep tonight.
Bro, that is exactly what I said......but my shoulders were getting to be like a pin cushion, shots in the calves hurt pretty bad and the pain lasted for a few days from each shot. I was pretty nervous about a pec shot, after doing it pretty much in the middle like a bullseye, no pain, no negatives at all from it. Best location for a shot of IGF IMHO. My experience is that a smaller muscle group (i.e., triceps = more of a painful injection) I'm telling you, PEC IS BEST and the small amount of extra localized growth you get can't be beat!

Now stop whining and just try it! LOL

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
hahaha - its not the "liquid" that hurts - i was saying i think i somehow got a bag of dull needles - bc the actual push into the muscle has hurt bth times since i opened the new bag - the actual injection of fluid is the same - that wierd warm tingly feeling.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
why o why - i am lethargic(sp) during the day - but i cant fall asleep for ****. bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.

A

adam wj

Awards
why o why - i am lethargic(sp) during the day - but i cant fall asleep for ****. bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.
lol, same problem here and im about 2 weeks in @ 40mcg ed. im not a real high energy person to begin with either... so ive been dragging ass bigtime :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You both should know the answer to this before you ever inject. Here's a hint: It has to do with circulating glucose levels.

A

adam wj

Awards
You both should know the answer to this before you ever inject. Here's a hint: It has to do with circulating glucose levels.
i upped my carbs when i started, and have been monitoring my blood glucose the whole time (im one of those people who eyes glucose and bloodpressure) and things are relatively normal. it may or may not be the igf1, but i do sleep about 10-12 hrs a day now.. :) all's well that ends well though i've been real pleased with things up to this point

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I was just bithcing last night:rolleyes: i just have trouble getting out of bed in the AM - but once i get some oatmeal and a single cup of coffee - i am usually good for the day - especially witht the green tea. But i cant fall asleep for **** - i am thinking of cutting the green tea out of my last two meals and seeing if that helps. i usually get 7 hours of sleep - i try for 8 - but usually fall asleep where it will only give me 7.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i upped my carbs when i started, and have been monitoring my blood glucose the whole time (im one of those people who eyes glucose and bloodpressure) and things are relatively normal. it may or may not be the igf1, but i do sleep about 10-12 hrs a day now.. :) all's well that ends well though i've been real pleased with things up to this point
A glucose meter won't tell you much. Its where the circulting glucose is being used, rather than how much. Thats why I never understood some people running tests with glucose meters then making conclusions. Unless your glucose meter tells us where it is going, its tough to answer. Chances are the IGF-1 is increasing muscle glycogen storage making less available for liver glycogen and energy purposes, hence increased chance of lethargy. The mechanisms are similar to insulin, just much milder.

A

adam wj

Awards
ok, good info bobo - that makes sense i appriciate it.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
update:
my hair growing back on my head is amazing. All the sides seem to be gone. Mdien sucks - it took me taking triac and losing muscle and strength to realize after 3 weeks it was doing nothing(ran it up to 6mg per day the last week). I will run M1t and a 4ad\4oht dermal till the end of may. triac really hurts the gains made by igf in my opinion - i look like i lost everything i gained from the triac and the veins went down too - but i have definitely lost fat - i am down 5 pounds. looks like i have 2 or 3 days left in my current bottle. Do you think i should keep running it till the end of the 2nd bottle or take 4 weeks off and start again?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your losses, but consdiering the amount Triac can raise T3 levels I feared that would happen (hence the recommendation of increasing carbs). You should actually bounce back fairly quickly and the pump should return (and fullness) within a week to 10 days. Its been my epxerience that no matter what you take, increased levels of T3 will flatten you out and you need to compensate wioth additional carbs (as T3 inhibits glycogen storage).

As far as running the second bottle its up to you. I say go for it and see what happens but its an expensive experiment so I could see your hesitation.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I noticed tonight that the area i injected into the past 3 days(right side delt) is kind of numb right now - feels really wierd kind of how your mouth feels on novacane. This from the BA or daily injects you think?

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I am going to continue the IGF until the 20th when i leave for NY for a small trip. noticed both my shoulders have that wierd numbness - i have been injecting into my delts only the whole time. I moved to my pecs this AM. Moved the belt down a hole too, so weight is definitely coming off. I am going to start weening off the triac next week and be done by next friday at the latest. i cant stand this looking flat.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am going to continue the IGF until the 20th when i leave for NY for a small trip. noticed both my shoulders have that wierd numbness - i have been injecting into my delts only the whole time. I moved to my pecs this AM. Moved the belt down a hole too, so weight is definitely coming off. I am going to start weening off the triac next week and be done by next friday at the latest. i cant stand this looking flat.
I get the numbness sometimes too, I just hit quads today & a 4" area on the left one is totally numb. I can't feel it at all when I scratch it. I had it in my delts a few days ago too. It's wierd that only the surface of the skin is numb, I can feel it in the muscle if I push on it.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
thanks for letting me know i am not going to have to knaw off my arm:D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant stand this looking flat.

Just think about this:

What is probably one of the biggest reason quick cutting? They think they are getting small. Well if you want that completely ripped and shredded look you have to deal with this as it gets worse the lower your bf% gets. The physical part of cutting is easy, the mental part is not. You must remain disciplined and stick to your guns. If you are losing strenght, up your cals. If not, then you most likely are not losing muscle but just depleted. If your using IGF-1 with some sort of androgen it very unlikely for you lose muscle unless your diet if off (and most people's are with this 0 carb crap).

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I actually put on a little strength since i swtched to the M1t and dropped the mdien crap. had a good workout last night. i guess i will suck it up and avoid all mirrors until i am off triac.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the problems with anything that raies T3 levels or taking T3 itself. If your actually gaining strenght (i guarantee it will drop off) then your fine. Just ride it out and when you finally taper the Triac you will fill out nicely and look leaner than you ever have. Trust me, I know how it feels. You feel flat, small and its depressing. You just have to fight through it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Just the pep talk I needed. Thanks Bobo.

*feeling flat and fiesty*

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I am the push that makes you move"

;)