Starting IGF cycle

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Traditional CKD, no. The state of ketosis is highly overrated. Now CKD are very good at dropping weight for those going from 16%-10% but once you want to get below that, they do not work as well.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. i used the traditional CKD when i started working out again last year. Went from ~36%BF to 14% and stopped losing weight. I am now the weight i was at the~36% bf but hovering as of this AM btw 15 and 16% bf. I "feel" better this time around with the carbs rather than a grumpy man who is craving yams. I hope you have your services available by the time i hit 10%
    •   

3. Couple weeks bro, and its a go!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. another thing i found very interesting. I have never been able to get a suntan in my life. i either burn or i am white and if i burn i usually get sun poisoning(really itchy). I think some of this has to do with me having partially red hair and red heads tend to all have the same problem. Anyway - i was out all weekend - no shirt most of the time - no sun tan lotion. I know have a tan - very little burning and no sun poisoning. the only thing i can attribute this to is the IGF. dunno why it would do this but its really cool for me(along with my new hair on my head).

5. hehe, why wont u do PEC shots . Your not gonna hit your heart man with a .5 in needle

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis
    hehe, why wont u do PEC shots . Your not gonna hit your heart man with a .5 in needle
    HRM - i thought i wrote in here somewhere that my shoulders are numb and i moved to pec shots - oh well. I am doing pec shots now.

7. Workout went well tonight - still bumped my strength up a bit on some movements - others just went up a rep. i think it is due to me tweaking my routine last week and i accidentally spilled some M5aa in my mouth . i also seemed to have lost all my veins - anyone see them around??? Last dose of IGF and triac will be on next thurs. The following thursday i will stop the dermal and the M1t and pray to the PCT gods that everything will be OK since i usually get sick during PCT - must mega dose vitamin C and garlic.

8. Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    another thing i found very interesting. I have never been able to get a suntan in my life. i either burn or i am white and if i burn i usually get sun poisoning(really itchy). I think some of this has to do with me having partially red hair and red heads tend to all have the same problem. Anyway - i was out all weekend - no shirt most of the time - no sun tan lotion. I know have a tan - very little burning and no sun poisoning. the only thing i can attribute this to is the IGF. dunno why it would do this but its really cool for me(along with my new hair on my head).

Last August I got sun burned on my shoulders while wearing a tank top in the sun all day. The tanned sun spots were imprinted on my back and shoulders all winter long, and they were not getting much lighter. Then I tried IGF-1, and within the first 2 weeks they vanished. My skin healed almost over night.

9. only thing to report is - my right wrist is killing - feels like ther is no "lube" there - just cracking. If this keeps up thru PCT then i am going to run a test\deca cycle as my next cycle.

10. Drink plenty of water and get plenty of EFA's. Your lifts should be going to failure either during PCT.
    •   

11. i take fish oil with practically every meal. and flax before bed. I guess i could up my water a bit. did you mean lifts should not be going to failure?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 03:40 PM
  2. when to start post cycle if you are using 4ad cyp?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 02:12 PM
  3. Let acne clear before starting my cycle???
    By Crankin'steiN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 07:37 PM
  4. Almost ready to start my cycle.
    By CROWLER in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 02:20 PM
  5. Started my cycle TODAY.
    By fullycovered in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 09:45 PM