HGH stopped doing anything for me

bengelha

Awards
HGH regenerated my neck facet joints. However after 3-4 months at 2 IU then accidentally at 3 IU I stopped feeling any effect from it. No more super deep sleep no more feeling awesome, and no more melting fat away. This was all obscured when I began taking testosterone. Regardless I stopped a week ago to see if the weird edema above my socks would go away.

Is it possible for your body to just get desensitized to HGH ?

Tev-Tropin from Israel through a prescription with doctor.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Just curious, how old are you? What kind of test and dose are you taking?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When you began the test, rising estrogen levels (when unchecked) could negate the positive effects you've been noticing from the HGH. Check your E2 levels and look into arimidex. I don't think it's typical for HGH at those levels to stop working unless somehow the product's potency was compromised. How large are the amps you're using and how long do they last before you mix a new one?

bengelha

Awards
Arimidex: .5 pill per week
Test: was 400mg / wk + 400mg deca /wk December
Test: now 300mg / wk only

HGH: had carpal tunnel worked thru it
then swelling above socks
No longer felt either so stopped HGH 8 days ago

Helping: no socks at night
: getting off butt ( computer guy ) and running

Do not want to restart HGH till legs stop pooling above sock

Tried no arimidex one week, seemed better, then worse, tried 2 over the counter anti-estro's on top of arimidex

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards

Tried no arimidex one week, seemed better, then worse, tried 2 over the counter anti-estro's on top of arimidex
Just a suggestion...I would drop the arimidex and switch to a low dose of nolvadex. You shouldn't have a ton of aromatization at 300-400mg/week. But everyone is different. I'd try the nolvadex at 10mg/day for a week and see how that works. You just want to slow the estrogen down, not kill it completely. As far as the GH sides go, mine come and go. A lot of people that have sides with GH notice that they lessen or diminish once they've been on for a while. This doesn't mean it's not working anymore. I'd keep plugging along with the GH, unless you feel that there's someway you got bogus GH or it's potency has been compromised.

xmusclex

xmusclex

Awards
I noticed that you started the deca not to long ago. That too could cause the aromatization and added water retention. Are you having any signs of gyno(sore or puffy nips)?

bengelha

Awards
Well it stopped being so inflated above the socks, I was told about 8 days after backing off the HGH it would go away. I wonder if the additional 'Activate Extreme' and 'Reversitol' products are not agreeing with me.

I worked late till 2:00 at the office and failed to hydrate and was down about 7 lbs this morning, got the water back in me but the puffiness seems gone, Sustain Alpha T stack arrived today and there was a nice rebound in my libido.

Hopefully it is going away but the doctor did not like it, ekg, urine and blood work and the ***WEIRD*** thing is not the doubled AST and BUN ratio but the LOW Hemoglobin.

Do over on the bloodwork next week.

Thanks...Oh and I stopped arimidex one week as I felt I had shut down too much estrogen, pretty hard to do this right when you cannot see your blood levels each day.

bengelha

Awards
When I skipped Arimidex for one week the 'senstive nips' returned as in they would easily get erect but they have never been sore. I am told there is a world of difference between what initially spooked me and the beginnings of gyno.

xmusclex

xmusclex

Awards
If I were you at this point I would lay off HGH and maybe do a lower dose of Test. As for the Activate Extreme and Reversitol products I couldn't tell you to much about them. It sounds like you didn't have too much of an estrogen problem to begin with. With only taking .5 of the Arimidex that probably would not suppress your estrogen too low. I think the bottom line here is to lay off pretty much everything until your levels get back to doctors satisfaction. Good Luck!

bengelha

Awards
If I were you at this point I would lay off HGH and maybe do a lower dose of Test. As for the Activate Extreme and Reversitol products I couldn't tell you to much about them. It sounds like you didn't have too much of an estrogen problem to begin with. With only taking .5 of the Arimidex that probably would not suppress your estrogen too low. I think the bottom line here is to lay off pretty much everything until your levels get back to doctors satisfaction. Good Luck!
Yep - less is more at this point. leg swelling is hardly noticeable now, hopefully will be gone for good. In a few weeks I will due just 1 IU per day of the HGH again.

bengelha

Awards
Wednesday will be 2 weeks off the HGH and I will do a 3 hour Nuclear Cardio Test. I will also do all bloodwork this week.

Curious about Test total, Test Free and Estrodial. The low hemoglobin as well.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Wednesday will be 2 weeks off the HGH and I will do a 3 hour Nuclear Cardio Test. I will also do all bloodwork this week.

Curious about Test total, Test Free and Estrodial. The low hemoglobin as well.
Keep us posted on the lab results, bro.

gonein60

gonein60

Awards

Where do u get Deca, it's no longer manufactured in this Country. Must be Compounded or from out of this country.

jmciii

Awards
Your body does get use to HGH. Over the last 3 years my endocrinologist has tripled my dose to keep my IGF still below 300.