Basskillers View On IGF-1LR3 PRE-DILUTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supra

Supra

Awards
"Any form of IGF is ONLY supplied in a lyphosized form, which means a dry powder state. NEVER PUCHASE PRE-DILUTED LIQUID IGF!!!! There is no such product made anywhere in the world and even if there were real IGF ever present in the vial it would all be dead by the time you receive it. IGF is a very delicate peptide and must be diluted by yourself, where you have access to a refrigerator and freezer. "

Basskiller

What do you guys make of that? The IGF I bought was Pre-Diluted.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Remember, this is coming from a guy who won't let anyone criticise the Finaderm guy, even though no proof has been shown about its supposed 80% effectiveness. Most likely, BassKillers is in business with someone selling IGF, and is trying to discredit the competition. He comes across as someone with little to no ethics and is only in the game for the money.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
He is most likely talking about IGF-1 not the Long version from MR....

Supra

Supra

Awards
Well someone told me to read all of basskillers stuff so I did, and I learned a lot and I saw that and was like "WTF", but I am getting all hte IGF Results and all of you guys here use MR as well as I did, I just want to get your opinions ya know?

enzyme

Awards
There's a big difference between IGF that is 'pre-diluted' which means _dissolved_ in
a solution, and the IGF you have which is _suspended_ in benzyl alcohol, not dissolved. Peptide hormones that are dissolved in aqueous solution become a lot more temperature & pH sensitive and subject to degradation than the stuff that MR and I think most others offer in BA. At least that's how it was explained to me, but as we're all aware, there aren't exactly a lot of well-controlled studies on proper IGF
storage and administration techniques for the bodybuilder at home.

Anybody please correct me if I'm full of sh*t.

Enzyme

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
According to the sticky, you can't dilute it at all for any length of time if you still want it to work. The BA is more of a preservative and doesn't dilute the powder.

bullfx

Awards
Remember, this is coming from a guy who won't let anyone criticise the Finaderm guy, even though no proof has been shown about its supposed 80% effectiveness. Most likely, BassKillers is in business with someone selling IGF, and is trying to discredit the competition. He comes across as someone with little to no ethics and is only in the game for the money.

Listen noob, you obviously havnt been around the block long enough to know BASSKILLER so keep your opinion to your self... That article is OLD, back then there was no other way of getting igf1 in such a stable form as they have now... So he was sayin the right thing.. dont go offending people if u dont know the full story...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listen noob, ...
Chill out because your story is not right either.

And everyone quit with their opinions on other people. Stick to the topic of IGF-1.

bullfx

Awards
Chill out because your story is not right either.

And everyone quit with their opinions on other people. Stick to the topic of IGF-1.
Ok why dont u tell us the full story ? I am no IGF1 guru, thats some thing i read some where... My point was not to talk **** about a well known member on most AS boards...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And my point was not to make negative comments about other people. Thats goes for both of you.

IGF-1 has been aorund for a while whether its rIGF-1 or Long R3. DO you want me to go into the discovery and inventions of IGF-1 Mr. BULLFX?

And its stable in many different solutions but degrades at different rates depending on the solution.

bullfx

Awards
my post was to enforce your point, which should have been done by mods, but since no one said nothing i told him not to talk **** about him thats all...

From what i read igf1 was not as stable as it is today, there for it had to be mixed and refg. right away like hcg... and that is what bass was sayin... is that not the right story?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
So now you're telling the mods how to do their job? You've got a problem with me, take it to PM, otherwise, pull your skirt up and grow thicker skin.

bullfx

Awards
So now you're telling the mods how to do their job? You've got a problem with me, take it to PM, otherwise, pull your skirt up and grow thicker skin.
go reads bobos post one more time may be itll go through ur head one day... and check ur pms...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
would the two of you please just chill out..

basskiller

basskiller

Awards
I don't care if you critize anyone.. But it's in the way you do it.. You want to get to the bottom of something.. fine.. go for it. But not in the fashion that was going on there. You say it's all for the money.. As I tried to keep the peace with the members.. I also had words with The Finaderm guy also.. I wasn't going to allow him to flame you guys either.

I am not in business with anyone that deals with igf-1 or r3 version.. I have a sponser that sells it and not in the powder form.
My ethics are just fine and who are you to sit in judgement of me..

I just love it when you guys flame people and the MOD's or Admins say something to you and apparently hurt your feelings.. Then we are in the great big conspiricy. "Oh he's in business with this one or that one" Grow up

basskiller

basskiller

Awards
This was not written by me
http://www.basskilleronline.com/igf1_article2.html
but I do believe I posted this somewhere.. It was a C&P from this article

"Any form of IGF is ONLY supplied in a lyphosized form, which means a dry powder state. NEVER PUCHASE PRE-DILUTED LIQUID IGF!!!! There is no such product made anywhere in the world and even if there were real IGF ever present in the vial it would all be dead by the time you receive it. IGF is a very delicate peptide and must be diluted by yourself, where you have access to a refrigerator and freezer. "

Basskiller

What do you guys make of that? The IGF I bought was Pre-Diluted.

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my post was to enforce your point, which should have been done by mods, but since no one said nothing i told him not to talk **** about him thats all...

From what i read igf1 was not as stable as it is today, there for it had to be mixed and refg. right away like hcg... and that is what bass was sayin... is that not the right story?
It has nothing to do with stability as I already said. They are BOTH peptides and BOTH can be suspended in liquid solution and both will degrade over time. Long R3 has a longer effectiveness because it resists IGFBP3 to where rIGF-1 has a half life of about 8-10 minutes depending on what study you reference because its NOT resistant to IGFBP3. Its not because its more "stable". Thats like saying Humalin R is more stable than Humalog.

And don't tell us how to enforce rules or do our jobs. I don't have the time to read every thread and the first time I read this one was the first time I responded and I told you BOTH to chill out. Its not your job to enforce anything. If you have a problem, take it to PM's so we don't have to go through this bullshit.

You can't criticize Basskiller for having available information when one sentence out of hundred is incorrect. In this case, as he said, its older information that is techincally above 99.9% of us here and mistakes will happen. We still don't know much about it from a clinical perspective so there are relevatively very few "facts" about it. Science is ever evolving. Learn to live with it.

bullfx

Awards
Ok Im done w this subject, U know what happend bobo no reason for me to explain it further... Cheers

::BULLFX::

basskiller

basskiller

Awards
The more I think about this bullshit.. Prove it mutherfucker! and do it now.
Or stop running your mindless dribbel! assholes like you give the boards a bad name!

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I'm keeping this on the PM level, but if you persist I will fire back publicly. Try to show a little respect for the board, as this isn't your house.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Again.. can we keep this civil.. I think that has been the second warning in this thread already...

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Again.. can we keep this civil.. I think that has been the second warning in this thread already...

not sure this thread even has to continue, as the question asked has already been answered.

objection your honor.....asked and answered..

sustained..please move on.

h19

basskiller

basskiller

Awards
I'm keeping this on the PM level, but if you persist I will fire back publicly. Try to show a little respect for the board, as this isn't your house.
I have all the respect in the world for this board.. all I ask is you prove your statements

Your the one that fired first.. Now.. prove it

and calling me names in pms .. That's showing alot of respect.. very childish

basskiller

basskiller

Awards
Sorry Matt, but yet again.. it seem like I have to come to this board to defend myself from some kid that is allowed to say whatever he wants without a shred of proof.. Back in the day ,You had to have proof before defaming a person such as Sirfoxx did.. But I'm guessing those days are gone..
Sorry I had to defend myself again bro. I appologise to you and the other mods for cluttering up the board with useless dribble.
Later.. Until the next time

Status
Not open for further replies.