Why IGF Makes you Tired?

Supra

Supra

Awards
Anyone know why? And why it gives you that lathargic feeling? I usually take a nap about and hour after I shoot up, then I wake up and feel great? Any thoughts?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It does resemble insulin, and insulin can make you go hypoglycemic, one of the symptoms of which is lethargy.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Carbs. You really shouldn't be using this stuff if you don't know about this already.

ManBeast

Supra

Supra

Awards
Man I am eating a lot of carbs!! Jeese! I am probbably taken doen 400 carbs a day or more. How the hell am I supposed to get lean! lol. Ah well I will eat more!

gobig1

Awards
Man I am eating a lot of carbs!! Jeese! I am probbably taken doen 400 carbs a day or more. How the hell am I supposed to get lean! lol. Ah well I will eat more!
There is more to the equation than just eating "A lot of Carbs". Timing, type and amount come into play as does protein and good fats (EFA's) timing, type and amount.

Lethargic is defined as; "the quality or state of being lazy, sluggish, or indifferent". I have not felt that on my cycle, at least not induced by IGF, now March Madness had a mild lethargic affect but not the IGF.

Supra, don't mean to chide on you, but all your recent "new threads" seem to be going in different directions, you need to read, re-read & re-read the stickies and other info on the board, most of your questions will be answered and some answers will pop up without a question.

Good luck brother in arms!

Supra

Supra

Awards
I think 60mcg's might have been to much, I will go back to 50 and drink more water and eat more protien and carbs

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Check out basskilleronline.com, there are 4 articles on IGF-1 LR3. Very informative, it's got more real-world info as opposed to just citing scientific studies.

Lots of other good info on there too.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually if you go to cuttingedgemuscle.com they have an excellent thread that is very up to date on info