IGF-1LR3 2 month Evaluation...Amazing Results

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Wink IGF-1LR3 2 month Evaluation...Amazing Results

As I told you guys I got a lot of bad side's from the Anabolic Steriods I took, it gave me horrible ance, shrunk my nuts, and I lost a lot of hair and tons of other problems, liver, kidneys and thinks like that. Well this stuff is regrowing it and it is growing faster and thinker, and the hair that feel out it is comming back. It is vary apparent, casue people are asking me why my hair is getting thicker and thicker. I just tell them its the IGF and that is the only way, my friends also say I look bigger and taller and I guess I do feel taller, so I am just going to believe it and mabey measure after a year of this stuff. I was 5'10 before I started.

I am taking 20-30mcg's a day and thats it and I am rocking it bad! All of the bad sides that I got from Steriods are being reversed. Even my acne that I do have is going away casue of the tissue regeneration, and any scars on my body are fading faster, especially on my face.

My skin looks more healthy, thicker and has a glow to it. Just looks very good, soft yet firm, and I have had a lot of skin tighting. This stuff is really reversing the aging process. Even though only 21, I can tell a huge difference, I mean come on, this is the most powerfull growth factor you can put in your body.

Muscle mass is way up, vasuclar and getting very lean and hard. Striation's on my Delts and Chest. Body seems to just be getting bigger and thicker and i feel really strong. I started at 175 and am now 185lbs. Can Curl 45's 10-12 times, chest benching 225 8-10 times, calves 500-700 8-10 times. Squats, casue of precautions for my knees I stay with 225 and just do perfect form, legs gettting thicker though. My knee does feel better and joints, this stuff fixes that as well.

At first I though that it was making me break out casue the day i started it, i started protine shakes with milk, and milk and whey protien, I am allergic to it, and makes me break out, once I stoped, it all when away and has been improving sense then.

Place of injection Mainly calves and Biceps, experniceing more hyperplasia and trophy in those area's due to the local plasia that happens with IGF.

Penis growth, have gained .5" on length since I have been on it and about .1" on girth. My balls are getting bigger, as IGF is used in reversing testicle atrophy which I did have, due to the increase in LH in my testicles. PE

I have not seen any extremeity bone growth though, have not seen any thickining of the jaw, forehead, or brow forearms, which are common sides of the HGH and IGF, if you are OD'ing on them.

I feel great all day and have a euphoria level were I cannot get upset or mad, all I can do is laugh at stuff, very cool. I feel great mentally and physically, better than I ever had in my life.

I am going to contiune for another 3 weeks and then take off for 4 weeks and then start again.

What else am I doing.

1. Workout 5 -6 days a week, will be cutting down to 5 soon
    2. I take 100mg of clomid everday till April 8th, then 50mg's till April 18th, then do this
    200 mg a day for 1 week 4 pills
    100 mg a day for week 2 2 pills
    50 mg a day for week 3

3. Carbs all throught the day
    4. No junk food, candybars and candy
    5. Eating a good amount, not ever the top, but keep myself feeling good.
    6. No Cardio for me, I loose to much mass
    7. DID 15,000iu's of HCG so far, and thats all I am gonna do.
    8. Drink losts of watter
    9. Taking Mulit Viatamin Drink "Emergen-C" Multio Drink, gives great energy boost and your body absorbs it all the way.
    10. Sleeping 10-12 hours a night.

Here is my Diet

Breakfast
    Cereal, Fruit, Juice and a Banana

Lunch
    Quiznos Large Subs, with chips a drink and a choclate chip cookie
    or any deil food for that matter, or I go to Chilies and have the Fajita Quesadialls. With Rice, beans, and Sour Cream. And a desert.

I eat a desert everday pretty much, I have sweet tooth!

Snack
    P&J Sandwith, or should I say my BC&B Sandwitch

Dinner
    Chicken, Beef entree, vegetable
    or
    Beef Taco Ring, Mamma's Greek Cookin, ALL good Stuff

No Proten Shakes at all.
    Last edited by Supra; 04-08-2004 at 08:25 PM.

2. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.1%

your diet can use some real tweaking. Post in the diet section for help. Your morning meal is carbs only pretty much - need to add protein. your carb sources are not that great and you should be eating more frequently.
  3. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.1%

"Penis growth, have gained .5" on length since I have been on it and about .1" on girth" i just know someone is going to try injecting in there dick
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Yea I Know, im a big lazy ass when It comes to diet, I just get sick of that continual eating thing.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    "Penis growth, have gained .5" on length since I have been on it and about .1" on girth" i just know someone is going to try injecting in there dick
    Hey Im just posting my results
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.05%

Your results are overwhelming.

It sounds too good to be true. I will be testing for myself soon.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Man this is the good stuff!! I want to thank MR so much for the amazing customer service, freindlyness and great products!
  8. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.71%

sounds like somebody has been pinning there dick already, lmao.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%

Sounds like a miracle drug
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Quote Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
    sounds like somebody has been pinning there dick already, lmao.
    If you guys really want to see what I did, go check out www.mattersofsize.com/forum and check out my ATL Forum. I will blow your ****ing mind

Yea I pinned it a few times. No Biggy!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

I did 50-60mcg's today, not really certain, but I felt great. Really pumped
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.03%

Good luck with your building of chicken egg balls supra!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%

u say u been runnin IGF1 for one year??? is that EOD month?
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%

and how old are u?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Quote Originally Posted by westniles
    Good luck with your building of chicken egg balls supra!
    Hpw do you know about that! ROFLAMO!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Quote Originally Posted by bullfx
    u say u been runnin IGF1 for one year??? is that EOD month?
    No I ahve been running it for 2 months
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Quote Originally Posted by bullfx
    and how old are u?
    I am 21
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Supra
    As I told you guys I got a lot of bad side's from the Anabolic Steriods I took, it gave me horrible ance, shrunk my penis and nuts, and I lost a lot of hair and tons of other problems, liver, kidneys and thinks like that. Well this stuff is regrowing it and it is growing faster and thinker, and the hair that feel out it is comming back. It is vary apparent, casue people are asking me why my hair is getting thicker and thicker. I just tell them its the IGF and that is the only way, my friends also say I look bigger and taller and I guess I do feel taller, so I am just going to believe it and mabey measure after a year of this stuff. I was 5'10 before I started.

I am taking 20-30mcg's a day and thats it and I am rocking it bad! All of the bad sides that I got from Steriods are being reversed. Even my acne that I do have is going away casue of the tissue regeneration, and any scars on my body are fading faster, especially on my face.

My skin looks more healthy, thicker and has a glow to it. Just looks very good, soft yet firm, and I have had a lot of skin tighting. This stuff is really reversing the aging process. Even though only 21, I can tell a huge difference, I mean come on, this is the most powerfull growth factor you can put in your body.

Muscle mass is way up, vasuclar and getting very lean and hard. Striation's on my Delts and Chest. Body seems to just be getting bigger and thicker and i feel really strong. I started at 175 and am now 185lbs. Can Curl 45's 10-12 times, chest benching 225 8-10 times, calves 500-700 8-10 times. Squats, casue of precautions for my knees I stay with 225 and just do perfect form, legs gettting thicker though. My knee does feel better and joints, this stuff fixes that as well.

At first I though that it was making me break out casue the day i started it, i started protine shakes with milk, and milk and whey protien, I am allergic to it, and makes me break out, once I stoped, it all when away and has been improving sense then.

Place of injection Mainly calves and Biceps, experniceing more hyperplasia and trophy in those area's due to the local plasia that happens with IGF.

Penis growth, have gained .5" on length since I have been on it and about .1" on girth. My balls are getting bigger, as IGF is used in reversing testicle atrophy which I did have, due to the increase in LH in my testicles. PE

I have not seen any extremeity bone growth though, have not seen any thickining of the jaw, forehead, or brow forearms, which are common sides of the HGH and IGF, if you are OD'ing on them.

I feel great all day and have a euphoria level were I cannot get upset or mad, all I can do is laugh at stuff, very cool. I feel great mentally and physically, better than I ever had in my life.

I am going to contiune for another 3 weeks and then take off for 4 weeks and then start again.

What else am I doing.

1. Workout 5 -6 days a week, will be cutting down to 5 soon
    2. I take 100mg of clomid everday till April 8th, then 50mg's till April 18th, then do this
    200 mg a day for 1 week 4 pills
    100 mg a day for week 2 2 pills
    50 mg a day for week 3

3. Carbs all throught the day
    4. No junk food, candybars and candy
    5. Eating a good amount, not ever the top, but keep myself feeling good.
    6. No Cardio for me, I loose to much mass
    7. DID 15,000iu's of HCG so far, and thats all I am gonna do.
    8. Drink losts of watter
    9. Taking Mulit Viatamin Drink "Emergen-C" Multio Drink, gives great energy boost and your body absorbs it all the way.
    10. Sleeping 10-12 hours a night.

Here is my Diet

Breakfast
    Cereal, Fruit, Juice and a Banana

Lunch
    Quiznos Large Subs, with chips a drink and a choclate chip cookie
    or any deil food for that matter, or I go to Chilies and have the Fajita Quesadialls. With Rice, beans, and Sour Cream. And a desert.

I eat a desert everday pretty much, I have sweet tooth!

Snack
    P&J Sandwith, or should I say my BC&B Sandwitch

Dinner
    Chicken, Beef entree, vegetable
    or
    Beef Taco Ring, Mamma's Greek Cookin, ALL good Stuff

No Proten Shakes at all.

I just finished a month cycle and only felt good and got some nice pumps in the gym. Thats about it. Weight and BF% are pretty well the same. Oh yeah, Sleep was also better. If I use it again it will be for the sleep and good feeling. Besides that, I will stick with regular test
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

I will never take steriods ever again in my life. I cant, it messes me up to bad, ance, hairloss, anger, oily skin, small nuts and swolen ankels. yuk! IGF is supreme
  20. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.6%

Nobody has said anything, and I'm wondering why..Look bro, I don't mean to be an ass, but it doesn't sound to me like you really know what you're doing. I consider myself to be fairly knowledgable when it comes to training, diet, and certain areas of supplementation. When I come to the steroid/IGF sections, I expect to read things written from very, very knowledgable MOFOS, not "I don't like protein shakes" or "I'm not too good with the diet thing". Your diet looks a little bit like my girlfriends (who does not lift any weights), and I'd be willing to bet your getting close to 100 grams of protein a day (NOT GOOD).

I'm glad to hear about your great results, but I promise you that YOU WILL NEVER GROW AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE if you do not have your diet and training in check. This stuff is common sense.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Yea man, I Know I need to eat more. I jsut ****ing get sick of eating every breathing second of my life. I eat more than just what I wrote man, I jsut jotted down a few things. Point is, im noit trying to get freaky huge. Or Be a IBB Pro or anything. I am just using the IGF for its good regereration properties and its theraputics on the body, like for my knees and ankles, and regrow lost hair and get my nuts back into swing.

I am in to way trying to become Mr. BIG!
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.03%

the point is that using AAS w.o geting adequate protein (minimum 1 gm/lb of lean body mass) and then complaining about the results is silly.

they aren't magic, and they don't work in a vacuum.

fwiw, i question the analysis of anybody who claims that AAS "shrunk my penis".

that's a side effect i have never heard of, and makes me doubt you are giving an unbiased analysis.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

No it shrunk my penis afterwards, cause I did not do a proper PCT, thats why, while I was on it, I got really big. If I had done the proper PTC that would not have happened, but the IGF had gotten me bigger than I was
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.03%

and i say again, if you think AAS shrunk your penis....

i am not aware that AAS can shrink your penis. balls, yes. not penis.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Ah well whatever. I did loose my balls. IGF got them back for me
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

AAS do NOT have any effect on penis size!!
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    Nobody has said anything, and I'm wondering why..Look bro, I don't mean to be an ass, but it doesn't sound to me like you really know what you're doing. I consider myself to be fairly knowledgable when it comes to training, diet, and certain areas of supplementation. When I come to the steroid/IGF sections, I expect to read things written from very, very knowledgable MOFOS, not "I don't like protein shakes" or "I'm not too good with the diet thing". Your diet looks a little bit like my girlfriends (who does not lift any weights), and I'd be willing to bet your getting close to 100 grams of protein a day (NOT GOOD).

I'm glad to hear about your great results, but I promise you that YOU WILL NEVER GROW AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE if you do not have your diet and training in check. This stuff is common sense.
    I can not drink protien shakes. They give me mad acne, I am allergic to milk and whey protien.
  28. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.1%

try egg or soy protein isolate if you cant do the milk\whey thing and want to drink shakes...
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Any dairy prodcuts, eggs, milk, cheese, butter, will make me break out

I read this book called "Eating your Type" It is a great book, I learned what I can an cannot eat according to my blood type. 0+
  30. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.1%

Eating for your type is a bunch of BS imho - and egg is not dairy.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.6%

I'am o+ also and I can eat anything that don't eat me frist with no bad sides except fat a** syndrome.......
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Quote Originally Posted by TopFuel
    I'am o+ also and I can eat anything that don't eat me frist with no bad sides except fat a** syndrome.......
    Well everyone is different. What works for you works for me. People said I am not eating enough but I haved gained almost 20lbs, so I am obviously doing something right.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.99%

Hey supra Nice results! what cycle did u run before this that u didnt like??? was that ur only cycle?

Just let me know i might start igf1 too!
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

I just did a cycle of test and did not do a proper PCT Cycle
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.68%

What type of test, how often, and how much?
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.21%

Egg is a meat product buddy, U find me a cow that lays eggs.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

So you ran a test-only cycle, didn't do a PCT, and now you are using IGF-1, which you started BEFORE asking a lot of the quesitons you've asked on here (most, if not all had already been answered), and you are using what's considered a very high dose of the compound (50-60mcg ED) and you are eating a diet that is complete bull****. You should NOT be using ANYTHING until your diet and training are down. I'm not much older than you on paper it seems, but it is people like you who go and do things like this that make it that much harder for younger people (like me) to get any respect from veterans. I personally think you should stop any and all compounds right now, and not touch anything until you figure out what you are doing here. You say you "hate eating all the time" well, then you aren't even close to the point where you should be using IGF or AAS, face it... eating big is part of getting big, if you don't like it, stop. But do NOT try to use exotic compounds to make up for your lack of dedication to the every aspect of this lifestyle.

ManBeast

I just did a cycle of test and did not do a proper PCT Cycle
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  38. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.71%

this guys full of ****, hes a kid his dick was bigger too after igf, doesnt eat , didnt do any pct . probably lives with mom and dad and chokes chicken. lmao
  39. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.1%

No I ahve been running it for 2 months
    2 months straight no break?
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.03%

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    So you ran a test-only cycle, didn't do a PCT, and now you are using IGF-1, which you started BEFORE asking a lot of the quesitons you've asked on here (most, if not all had already been answered), and you are using what's considered a very high dose of the compound (50-60mcg ED) and you are eating a diet that is complete bull****. You should NOT be using ANYTHING until your diet and training are down. I'm not much older than you on paper it seems, but it is people like you who go and do things like this that make it that much harder for younger people (like me) to get any respect from veterans. I personally think you should stop any and all compounds right now, and not touch anything until you figure out what you are doing here. You say you "hate eating all the time" well, then you aren't even close to the point where you should be using IGF or AAS, face it... eating big is part of getting big, if you don't like it, stop. But do NOT try to use exotic compounds to make up for your lack of dedication to the every aspect of this lifestyle.

ManBeast
    He said he wasn't trying to get big and was just using it for the regenerative properties.

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1lr3 Stacking for Endurance Athletes
    By preston25 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 11:59 PM
  2. TTA with IGF-1LR3? Bad idea or good idea?
    By FENRIR in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 12:45 PM
  3. Message from Gropep about IGF-1lr3
    By supermanstanley in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 10:23 PM
  4. IGF-1LR3 & Muscle-Research
    By COBRA06 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 11:09 PM
  5. Basskillers View On IGF-1LR3 PRE-DILUTED