IGF-1LR3 2 month Evaluation...Amazing Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supra

Supra

Awards
As I told you guys I got a lot of bad side's from the Anabolic Steriods I took, it gave me horrible ance, shrunk my nuts, and I lost a lot of hair and tons of other problems, liver, kidneys and thinks like that. Well this stuff is regrowing it and it is growing faster and thinker, and the hair that feel out it is comming back. It is vary apparent, casue people are asking me why my hair is getting thicker and thicker. I just tell them its the IGF and that is the only way, my friends also say I look bigger and taller and I guess I do feel taller, so I am just going to believe it and mabey measure after a year of this stuff. I was 5'10 before I started.

I am taking 20-30mcg's a day and thats it and I am rocking it bad! All of the bad sides that I got from Steriods are being reversed. Even my acne that I do have is going away casue of the tissue regeneration, and any scars on my body are fading faster, especially on my face.

My skin looks more healthy, thicker and has a glow to it. Just looks very good, soft yet firm, and I have had a lot of skin tighting. This stuff is really reversing the aging process. Even though only 21, I can tell a huge difference, I mean come on, this is the most powerfull growth factor you can put in your body.

Muscle mass is way up, vasuclar and getting very lean and hard. Striation's on my Delts and Chest. Body seems to just be getting bigger and thicker and i feel really strong. I started at 175 and am now 185lbs. Can Curl 45's 10-12 times, chest benching 225 8-10 times, calves 500-700 8-10 times. Squats, casue of precautions for my knees I stay with 225 and just do perfect form, legs gettting thicker though. My knee does feel better and joints, this stuff fixes that as well.

At first I though that it was making me break out casue the day i started it, i started protine shakes with milk, and milk and whey protien, I am allergic to it, and makes me break out, once I stoped, it all when away and has been improving sense then.

Place of injection Mainly calves and Biceps, experniceing more hyperplasia and trophy in those area's due to the local plasia that happens with IGF.

Penis growth, have gained .5" on length since I have been on it and about .1" on girth. My balls are getting bigger, as IGF is used in reversing testicle atrophy which I did have, due to the increase in LH in my testicles. PE

I have not seen any extremeity bone growth though, have not seen any thickining of the jaw, forehead, or brow forearms, which are common sides of the HGH and IGF, if you are OD'ing on them.

I feel great all day and have a euphoria level were I cannot get upset or mad, all I can do is laugh at stuff, very cool. I feel great mentally and physically, better than I ever had in my life.

I am going to contiune for another 3 weeks and then take off for 4 weeks and then start again.

What else am I doing.

1. Workout 5 -6 days a week, will be cutting down to 5 soon
2. I take 100mg of clomid everday till April 8th, then 50mg's till April 18th, then do this
200 mg a day for 1 week 4 pills
100 mg a day for week 2 2 pills
50 mg a day for week 3

3. Carbs all throught the day
4. No junk food, candybars and candy
5. Eating a good amount, not ever the top, but keep myself feeling good.
6. No Cardio for me, I loose to much mass
7. DID 15,000iu's of HCG so far, and thats all I am gonna do.
8. Drink losts of watter
9. Taking Mulit Viatamin Drink "Emergen-C" Multio Drink, gives great energy boost and your body absorbs it all the way.
10. Sleeping 10-12 hours a night.

Here is my Diet

Breakfast
Cereal, Fruit, Juice and a Banana

Lunch
Quiznos Large Subs, with chips a drink and a choclate chip cookie
or any deil food for that matter, or I go to Chilies and have the Fajita Quesadialls. With Rice, beans, and Sour Cream. And a desert.

I eat a desert everday pretty much, I have sweet tooth!

Snack
P&J Sandwith, or should I say my BC&B Sandwitch

Dinner
Chicken, Beef entree, vegetable
or
Beef Taco Ring, Mamma's Greek Cookin, ALL good Stuff

No Proten Shakes at all.

Last edited:

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
your diet can use some real tweaking. Post in the diet section for help. Your morning meal is carbs only pretty much - need to add protein. your carb sources are not that great and you should be eating more frequently.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
"Penis growth, have gained .5" on length since I have been on it and about .1" on girth" i just know someone is going to try injecting in there dick:eek:

Supra

Supra

Awards
Yea I Know, im a big lazy ass when It comes to diet, I just get sick of that continual eating thing.

Supra

Supra

Awards
"Penis growth, have gained .5" on length since I have been on it and about .1" on girth" i just know someone is going to try injecting in there dick:eek:
Hey Im just posting my results

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Your results are overwhelming.

It sounds too good to be true. I will be testing for myself soon. ;)

Supra

Supra

Awards
Man this is the good stuff!! I want to thank MR so much for the amazing customer service, freindlyness and great products!

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
sounds like somebody has been pinning there dick already, lmao.

Supra

Supra

Awards
I did 50-60mcg's today, not really certain, but I felt great. Really pumped

westniles

Awards
Good luck with your building of chicken egg balls supra!

bullfx

Awards
u say u been runnin IGF1 for one year??? is that EOD month?

gorge

Awards
As I told you guys I got a lot of bad side's from the Anabolic Steriods I took, it gave me horrible ance, shrunk my penis and nuts, and I lost a lot of hair and tons of other problems, liver, kidneys and thinks like that. Well this stuff is regrowing it and it is growing faster and thinker, and the hair that feel out it is comming back. It is vary apparent, casue people are asking me why my hair is getting thicker and thicker. I just tell them its the IGF and that is the only way, my friends also say I look bigger and taller and I guess I do feel taller, so I am just going to believe it and mabey measure after a year of this stuff. I was 5'10 before I started.

I am taking 20-30mcg's a day and thats it and I am rocking it bad! All of the bad sides that I got from Steriods are being reversed. Even my acne that I do have is going away casue of the tissue regeneration, and any scars on my body are fading faster, especially on my face.

My skin looks more healthy, thicker and has a glow to it. Just looks very good, soft yet firm, and I have had a lot of skin tighting. This stuff is really reversing the aging process. Even though only 21, I can tell a huge difference, I mean come on, this is the most powerfull growth factor you can put in your body.

Muscle mass is way up, vasuclar and getting very lean and hard. Striation's on my Delts and Chest. Body seems to just be getting bigger and thicker and i feel really strong. I started at 175 and am now 185lbs. Can Curl 45's 10-12 times, chest benching 225 8-10 times, calves 500-700 8-10 times. Squats, casue of precautions for my knees I stay with 225 and just do perfect form, legs gettting thicker though. My knee does feel better and joints, this stuff fixes that as well.

At first I though that it was making me break out casue the day i started it, i started protine shakes with milk, and milk and whey protien, I am allergic to it, and makes me break out, once I stoped, it all when away and has been improving sense then.

Place of injection Mainly calves and Biceps, experniceing more hyperplasia and trophy in those area's due to the local plasia that happens with IGF.

Penis growth, have gained .5" on length since I have been on it and about .1" on girth. My balls are getting bigger, as IGF is used in reversing testicle atrophy which I did have, due to the increase in LH in my testicles. PE

I have not seen any extremeity bone growth though, have not seen any thickining of the jaw, forehead, or brow forearms, which are common sides of the HGH and IGF, if you are OD'ing on them.

I feel great all day and have a euphoria level were I cannot get upset or mad, all I can do is laugh at stuff, very cool. I feel great mentally and physically, better than I ever had in my life.

I am going to contiune for another 3 weeks and then take off for 4 weeks and then start again.

What else am I doing.

1. Workout 5 -6 days a week, will be cutting down to 5 soon
2. I take 100mg of clomid everday till April 8th, then 50mg's till April 18th, then do this
200 mg a day for 1 week 4 pills
100 mg a day for week 2 2 pills
50 mg a day for week 3

3. Carbs all throught the day
4. No junk food, candybars and candy
5. Eating a good amount, not ever the top, but keep myself feeling good.
6. No Cardio for me, I loose to much mass
7. DID 15,000iu's of HCG so far, and thats all I am gonna do.
8. Drink losts of watter
9. Taking Mulit Viatamin Drink "Emergen-C" Multio Drink, gives great energy boost and your body absorbs it all the way.
10. Sleeping 10-12 hours a night.

Here is my Diet

Breakfast
Cereal, Fruit, Juice and a Banana

Lunch
Quiznos Large Subs, with chips a drink and a choclate chip cookie
or any deil food for that matter, or I go to Chilies and have the Fajita Quesadialls. With Rice, beans, and Sour Cream. And a desert.

I eat a desert everday pretty much, I have sweet tooth!

Snack
P&J Sandwith, or should I say my BC&B Sandwitch

Dinner
Chicken, Beef entree, vegetable
or
Beef Taco Ring, Mamma's Greek Cookin, ALL good Stuff

No Proten Shakes at all.

I just finished a month cycle and only felt good and got some nice pumps in the gym. Thats about it. Weight and BF% are pretty well the same. Oh yeah, Sleep was also better. If I use it again it will be for the sleep and good feeling. Besides that, I will stick with regular test :D

Supra

Supra

Awards
I will never take steriods ever again in my life. I cant, it messes me up to bad, ance, hairloss, anger, oily skin, small nuts and swolen ankels. yuk! IGF is supreme

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nobody has said anything, and I'm wondering why..Look bro, I don't mean to be an ass, but it doesn't sound to me like you really know what you're doing. I consider myself to be fairly knowledgable when it comes to training, diet, and certain areas of supplementation. When I come to the steroid/IGF sections, I expect to read things written from very, very knowledgable MOFOS, not "I don't like protein shakes" or "I'm not too good with the diet thing". Your diet looks a little bit like my girlfriends (who does not lift any weights), and I'd be willing to bet your getting close to 100 grams of protein a day (NOT GOOD).

I'm glad to hear about your great results, but I promise you that YOU WILL NEVER GROW AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE if you do not have your diet and training in check. This stuff is common sense.

Supra

Supra

Awards
Yea man, I Know I need to eat more. I jsut fucking get sick of eating every breathing second of my life. I eat more than just what I wrote man, I jsut jotted down a few things. Point is, im noit trying to get freaky huge. Or Be a IBB Pro or anything. I am just using the IGF for its good regereration properties and its theraputics on the body, like for my knees and ankles, and regrow lost hair and get my nuts back into swing.

I am in to way trying to become Mr. BIG!

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
the point is that using AAS w.o geting adequate protein (minimum 1 gm/lb of lean body mass) and then complaining about the results is silly.

they aren't magic, and they don't work in a vacuum.

fwiw, i question the analysis of anybody who claims that AAS "shrunk my penis".

that's a side effect i have never heard of, and makes me doubt you are giving an unbiased analysis.

Supra

Supra

Awards
No it shrunk my penis afterwards, cause I did not do a proper PCT, thats why, while I was on it, I got really big. If I had done the proper PTC that would not have happened, but the IGF had gotten me bigger than I was

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
and i say again, if you think AAS shrunk your penis....

i am not aware that AAS can shrink your penis. balls, yes. not penis.

Supra

Supra

Awards
Ah well whatever. I did loose my balls. IGF got them back for me

Supra

Supra

Awards
Nobody has said anything, and I'm wondering why..Look bro, I don't mean to be an ass, but it doesn't sound to me like you really know what you're doing. I consider myself to be fairly knowledgable when it comes to training, diet, and certain areas of supplementation. When I come to the steroid/IGF sections, I expect to read things written from very, very knowledgable MOFOS, not "I don't like protein shakes" or "I'm not too good with the diet thing". Your diet looks a little bit like my girlfriends (who does not lift any weights), and I'd be willing to bet your getting close to 100 grams of protein a day (NOT GOOD).

I'm glad to hear about your great results, but I promise you that YOU WILL NEVER GROW AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE if you do not have your diet and training in check. This stuff is common sense.
I can not drink protien shakes. They give me mad acne, I am allergic to milk and whey protien.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
try egg or soy protein isolate if you cant do the milk\whey thing and want to drink shakes...

Supra

Supra

Awards
Any dairy prodcuts, eggs, milk, cheese, butter, will make me break out

I read this book called "Eating your Type" It is a great book, I learned what I can an cannot eat according to my blood type. 0+

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Eating for your type is a bunch of BS imho - and egg is not dairy.

TopFuel

Awards
I'am o+ also and I can eat anything that don't eat me frist with no bad sides except fat a** syndrome.......

Supra

Supra

Awards
I'am o+ also and I can eat anything that don't eat me frist with no bad sides except fat a** syndrome.......
Well everyone is different. What works for you works for me. People said I am not eating enough but I haved gained almost 20lbs, so I am obviously doing something right.

bullfx

Awards
Hey supra Nice results! what cycle did u run before this that u didnt like??? was that ur only cycle?

Just let me know i might start igf1 too!

Supra

Supra

Awards
I just did a cycle of test and did not do a proper PCT Cycle

MeanOLMan

Awards
Egg is a meat product buddy, U find me a cow that lays eggs.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
So you ran a test-only cycle, didn't do a PCT, and now you are using IGF-1, which you started BEFORE asking a lot of the quesitons you've asked on here (most, if not all had already been answered), and you are using what's considered a very high dose of the compound (50-60mcg ED) and you are eating a diet that is complete bullshit. You should NOT be using ANYTHING until your diet and training are down. I'm not much older than you on paper it seems, but it is people like you who go and do things like this that make it that much harder for younger people (like me) to get any respect from veterans. I personally think you should stop any and all compounds right now, and not touch anything until you figure out what you are doing here. You say you "hate eating all the time" well, then you aren't even close to the point where you should be using IGF or AAS, face it... eating big is part of getting big, if you don't like it, stop. But do NOT try to use exotic compounds to make up for your lack of dedication to the every aspect of this lifestyle.

ManBeast

I just did a cycle of test and did not do a proper PCT Cycle

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
this guys full of ****, hes a kid his dick was bigger too after igf, doesnt eat , didnt do any pct . probably lives with mom and dad and chokes chicken. lmao

westniles

Awards
So you ran a test-only cycle, didn't do a PCT, and now you are using IGF-1, which you started BEFORE asking a lot of the quesitons you've asked on here (most, if not all had already been answered), and you are using what's considered a very high dose of the compound (50-60mcg ED) and you are eating a diet that is complete bullshit. You should NOT be using ANYTHING until your diet and training are down. I'm not much older than you on paper it seems, but it is people like you who go and do things like this that make it that much harder for younger people (like me) to get any respect from veterans. I personally think you should stop any and all compounds right now, and not touch anything until you figure out what you are doing here. You say you "hate eating all the time" well, then you aren't even close to the point where you should be using IGF or AAS, face it... eating big is part of getting big, if you don't like it, stop. But do NOT try to use exotic compounds to make up for your lack of dedication to the every aspect of this lifestyle.

ManBeast
He said he wasn't trying to get big and was just using it for the regenerative properties.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
West... you don't blow up a like a balloon like other AAS.. it works slowly making more muscle cells. And what eveyone is trying to point out is that it appears Supra doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to any type of compound like this. And given what has been written here I tend to agreee with them
Reckless use of any compound such as IGF-1 or AAS can lead to a major screwup and then they will be back blaming the gear, when the entire time they should be blaming their own lack of understanding of the risks and procedures involved.

gobig1

Awards
He said he wasn't trying to get big and was just using it for the regenerative properties.
Doesn't sound like Supra even knows the definition of "regenerative".........He sure as hell doesn't understand what responsible means or educating oneself prior to engaging in a serious undertaking like IGF, AAS, PH's. If he does, it isn't coming out in his posts. :eek:

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering how long it would take before somebody else jumped on this guy. "I really don't like eating all day." You think anybody does? You think I like taking a fucking extra bookbag full of chicken, rice, and cottage cheese with me to college classes? You think anybody likes throwing up in the gym? This is our life, Supra.

EPe9686518

Awards
You say you "hate eating all the time" well, then you aren't even close to the point where you should be using IGF or AAS, face it... eating big is part of getting big, if you don't like it, stop. But do NOT try to use exotic compounds to make up for your lack of dedication to the every aspect of this lifestyle.

While that would be true for AAS, eating a ton and having a perfect diet while on IGF will not really increase gains by much anyway. Most people who use IGF dont use it to get big fast, as that is not what its for. Regardless of diet, IGF has some really great benafits besides muscle groth.

But yea this guy really doesn't know much about what hes doing and really needs to read and study alot more on what hes taken before he takes it.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
While that would be true for AAS, eating a ton and having a perfect diet while on IGF will not really increase gains by much anyway. Most people who use IGF dont use it to get big fast, as that is not what its for. Regardless of diet, IGF has some really great benafits besides muscle groth.

But yea this guy really doesn't know much about what hes doing and really needs to read and study alot more on what hes taken before he takes it.
This might be true but at the same time, you would have much better results with your diet and training well in hand.. IMO

EPe9686518

Awards
This might be true but at the same time, you would have much better results with your diet and training well in hand.. IMO
Yea you will get better results for sure, but even with out a good training system and diet, there are still many benfits of IGF that you will receve. So my only point was/is that IGF is one of the few compands that is actually worth taking even if you do not have the proper diet or training plan. Now in his case how ever, he clearly wants to gain some good muscle with IGF, and yea he should have had his diet and training down long before ever starting with this stuff. Altho he "seems" to still have made some very impressive gains...Altho I do doubt that as I havent seen many people if any make gains like he did on this stuff.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
supra is more concerned with IGF-1LR3 gains for PE, not really for bodybuilding, i've read threads on other boards. He's not trying to get physically bigger. Correct me if I am wrong.

Supra

Supra

Awards
supra is more concerned with IGF-1LR3 gains for PE, not really for bodybuilding, i've read threads on other boards. He's not trying to get physically bigger. Correct me if I am wrong.
So you on MOS? I am taking it to fix a lot of **** that a bad cycle of AS did to me cause I was stupid, I am taking it to get bigger and leaner, and for PE and about 500 differnet reasons!

spoofy

Awards
Ok ok ok.. so you measure your penis.. but you dont keep track of bodyfat?

conversekidz

Awards
I still cannot believe no one has asked to see pictures....

If someone gained 20lbs in 2 months, I bet anyone they would have taken pictures of it IF IT WAS LEGIT.

just my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.