IGF-1LR3 2 month Evaluation...Amazing Results

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

West... you don't blow up a like a balloon like other AAS.. it works slowly making more muscle cells. And what eveyone is trying to point out is that it appears Supra doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to any type of compound like this. And given what has been written here I tend to agreee with them
    Reckless use of any compound such as IGF-1 or AAS can lead to a major screwup and then they will be back blaming the gear, when the entire time they should be blaming their own lack of understanding of the risks and procedures involved.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.82%

Quote Originally Posted by westniles
    He said he wasn't trying to get big and was just using it for the regenerative properties.
    Doesn't sound like Supra even knows the definition of "regenerative".........He sure as hell doesn't understand what responsible means or educating oneself prior to engaging in a serious undertaking like IGF, AAS, PH's. If he does, it isn't coming out in his posts.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.26%

I was wondering how long it would take before somebody else jumped on this guy. "I really don't like eating all day." You think anybody does? You think I like taking a ****ing extra bookbag full of chicken, rice, and cottage cheese with me to college classes? You think anybody likes throwing up in the gym? This is our life, Supra.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.83%

You say you "hate eating all the time" well, then you aren't even close to the point where you should be using IGF or AAS, face it... eating big is part of getting big, if you don't like it, stop. But do NOT try to use exotic compounds to make up for your lack of dedication to the every aspect of this lifestyle.

While that would be true for AAS, eating a ton and having a perfect diet while on IGF will not really increase gains by much anyway. Most people who use IGF dont use it to get big fast, as that is not what its for. Regardless of diet, IGF has some really great benafits besides muscle groth.

But yea this guy really doesn't know much about what hes doing and really needs to read and study alot more on what hes taken before he takes it.
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.39%

Quote Originally Posted by EPe9686518
    While that would be true for AAS, eating a ton and having a perfect diet while on IGF will not really increase gains by much anyway. Most people who use IGF dont use it to get big fast, as that is not what its for. Regardless of diet, IGF has some really great benafits besides muscle groth.

But yea this guy really doesn't know much about what hes doing and really needs to read and study alot more on what hes taken before he takes it.
    This might be true but at the same time, you would have much better results with your diet and training well in hand.. IMO
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.83%

This might be true but at the same time, you would have much better results with your diet and training well in hand.. IMO
    Yea you will get better results for sure, but even with out a good training system and diet, there are still many benfits of IGF that you will receve. So my only point was/is that IGF is one of the few compands that is actually worth taking even if you do not have the proper diet or training plan. Now in his case how ever, he clearly wants to gain some good muscle with IGF, and yea he should have had his diet and training down long before ever starting with this stuff. Altho he "seems" to still have made some very impressive gains...Altho I do doubt that as I havent seen many people if any make gains like he did on this stuff.
  7. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

supra is more concerned with IGF-1LR3 gains for PE, not really for bodybuilding, i've read threads on other boards. He's not trying to get physically bigger. Correct me if I am wrong.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    supra is more concerned with IGF-1LR3 gains for PE, not really for bodybuilding, i've read threads on other boards. He's not trying to get physically bigger. Correct me if I am wrong.
    So you on MOS? I am taking it to fix a lot of **** that a bad cycle of AS did to me cause I was stupid, I am taking it to get bigger and leaner, and for PE and about 500 differnet reasons!
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.02%

Ok ok ok.. so you measure your penis.. but you dont keep track of bodyfat?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%

I still cannot believe no one has asked to see pictures....

If someone gained 20lbs in 2 months, I bet anyone they would have taken pictures of it IF IT WAS LEGIT.

just my 2 cents
  11. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.7%

I never take pictures.....
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%

Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    I never take pictures.....

have you ever put on 20lbs in 2 months on a substance that many are claiming doesn't work? and some claim that is works only mildly.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.9%

[QUOTE=conversekidz]I still cannot believe no one has asked to see pictures....

Personally, I'm afraid that if somebody does, he's gonna whip out before-and -after pics of his schlong.........

Enzyme
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Supra
    If you guys really want to see what I did, go check out www.mattersofsize.com/forum and check out my ATL Forum. I will blow your ****ing mind

Yea I pinned it a few times. No Biggy!
    To each his own, that site gave me the oogies though. It's like a bodybuilding site in gay-bizarro world. Bunch of guys taking pics of their dicks and then everyone else tells them how big it is, and how did they get such good gains, what jack off technique did you use, etc. I am not saying that's a gay site, but it sure quacks and waddles.
    Last edited by serengo; 04-17-2004 at 02:27 AM. Reason: remove the words "one hand on the keyboard cowboy"
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%

Quote Originally Posted by serengo
    To each his own, that site gave me the oogies though. It's like a bodybuilding site in gay-bizarro world. Bunch of guys taking pics of their dicks and then everyone else tells them how big it is, and how did they get such good gains, what jack off technique did you use, etc. I am not saying that's a gay site, but it sure quacks and waddles.

I can just see Supra now in the marines....

"Did you know my dick is 10" long"
    other marine
    "WTF are you talking about"
    Supra
    "no really its 10", want to see it?"
    other marine
    "...."
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

Quote Originally Posted by Supra
    Any dairy prodcuts, eggs, milk, cheese, butter, will make me break out

I read this book called "Eating your Type" It is a great book, I learned what I can an cannot eat according to my blood type. 0+
    I'm 0+... I eat any and everything. What's up with that?
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.75%

Hemotype dieting is bull****.
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.83%

Supra -
    Bro you are messing with a seriously powerful and experimental compound. At 21, why do you need any regenerative effects? From your posts, it seems that you haven't even attempted to train to capactiy naturally before introducing foriegn chemicals into your body.
    You say you don't want to get huge - so why are you experimenting with AAS and growth hormone? Food, rest, and training are all you need to meet the goals you describe. You just need to stay focused and be disciplined. "That diet thing" is 50% of your goal my friend, whether you're on AAS or not. You may as well have said "I want to get big, but Im not into that weight lifting thing..." It sounds just as ridiculous.
    No disrespect intended here - if you're using the stuff and it works for you then thats fantastic. But you're still really young to be tweaking your endocrine system like that without any solid knowledge under your belt, and that's not a good thing.
    Take the time to read the threads and talk to the knowledgeble members on this board - there's more than enough info here to get you jacked the right way.

Sorry to sound like Im preaching...its just the truth bro.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.32%

This guy has done two cycles W/O PCT and screwed himself up, all before he was 21 (since he's 21 now and he said this happened in the past) unless this all happened this year. Now he's messing with IGF-1 R3 growth factor. To boot his main goal is NOT bodybuilding, it's to make his dick grow. It's a free country, and to be honest we need guys like this, prime examples of what REALLY constitutes substance abuse.

I am a veteran, and regardless of whether Supra is, if my country calls on me I'll go back in and fight for his right and the freedom to inject whatever he wants into himself. I look at it as modern day natural selection, really.
  20. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

What a **** thread.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1lr3 Stacking for Endurance Athletes
    By preston25 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 11:59 PM
  2. TTA with IGF-1LR3? Bad idea or good idea?
    By FENRIR in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 12:45 PM
  3. Message from Gropep about IGF-1lr3
    By supermanstanley in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 10:23 PM
  4. IGF-1LR3 & Muscle-Research
    By COBRA06 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 11:09 PM
  5. Basskillers View On IGF-1LR3 PRE-DILUTED