Help with my PCT

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Help with my igf for PCT

i am trying to map out my PCT for my next cycle.

I have the following.

1ml igf from muscle research
1 bottle clen 200mcg/ml
7-oxo transdermal
nolva liquid and tabs

I had planned on using clen and 7-oxo with nolva PCT. But i have researched IGF and i think it would be excellent for PCT.

Should i start IGF before my cycle ends and continue into PCT

I could do 25mcg/ed for the last 10 days of cycle and continue for 30 days PCT.

Or should i wait and start IGF during PCT

What do you guys recommend?

would you do the clen during PCT along with the IGF?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I would hold off on the clen. I started my IGF 1 week before PCT. Haven't noticed any big difference. I have leaned up a little, but I am still waiting on that three dimensional look every one else is seeing. I think alot may be that I'm feeling the side effects from the clomid thats making me not want to work out very hard, but I keep pushing. I've been on for 15days now at 40mcgs. Protien intake is high and carbs low. We'll see how everything turns out.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thats the same thing I was gonna say; start it one week before PCT. I just like the idea that you give your body a week to get it in ya, then the rest will help solidify gains. Would like to see someone else chime in with actual data and reasoning on it if possible though....

Let us know how it goes ruffneck...

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dont use the clen along with the igf-1 , will reduce insulin sensitivity , so wont work well in synnergy .

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
What does that mean "wont work well in synnergy" I used clen for the 1st 2weeks of my IGF cycle but stopped due to going hypo too much. Did clen hinder the gains I could have achieved using IGF?

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
What does that mean "wont work well in synnergy" I used clen for the 1st 2weeks of my IGF cycle but stopped due to going hypo too much. Did clen hinder the gains I could have achieved using IGF?
He means they wont work well together.
Synergy is the combined effect of 2 or more substances.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
dont use the clen along with the igf-1 , will reduce insulin sensitivity , so wont work well in synnergy .
Thanks Ray,

Somehow i missed that in my research.

I am going to read some more.

Thanks again

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why use somethnig which will increase insulin resistance when its one of igf-1's mechanisms is to normalise that insulin resistance ? also , not sure if clen will be active when igf-1 is active in the system .