igf 1, could you help me please?.

lloe

Awards
Hi, how are you? is my first post in this forum, I have several questions about the IGF1, I have read several post here, but I still have doubts.

the injections would be two times a day? one is that is postworkout in the muscles work, but the other on morning .... where?

And on the solvent for dissolving the igf1, acetic acid which is better, WB or sterile water? whats is better?
how long is reconstituted?

IGF1, or IGF1 is better l r3?

I would like to use it in my next cycle, please help me?

Thanks, greetings!

GotFina69

GotFina69

Awards
Ok i will help you out a bit after that use the search ....

You pin only Post training 50mcg -120mcg

Dilute it in Acetic acid

If you are new to IGF-1 use the LR3....

hope this helps

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Ok i will help you out a bit after that use the search ....

You pin only Post training 50mcg -120mcg

Dilute it in Acetic acid

If you are new to IGF-1 use the LR3....

hope this helps
Obviously he is new to IGF, or he wouldn't be here asking for help. All you just did is throw out some very abstract facts about IGF. Giving info in this kind of manner is what gets people screwed up and doing something they shouldn't.

First of all, 120mcg is way too high of a dose of IGF for anyone in my opinion, much less a beginner. Second of all, you didn't tell him what the concentration of the AA needs to be. If IGF is reconstituted in the wrong AA concentration, it screws up the PH of the IGF and ruins it.

If you're going to give advice on AAS/GH/IGF, do so in a responsible manner that actually tells the person asking the question what he/she needs to know to make an informed decision and not do something detrimental to their health. Not just some random facts you read in an article on the internet and copied and pasted.

darkvard

Awards
dont go over 50 i would say unless you want a gut your body makes just 1 so thats already up to 50 times normal

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
dont go over 50 i would say unless you want a gut your body makes just 1 so thats already up to 50 times normal
Ive never seen IGF cause the so called "GH gut," especially if you go over 50mcgs, so thats completely false. Yes he should stay around that range, since hes new to this compound, but dosages past that arent gonna cause anything extreme like you have stated.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Ive never seen IGF cause the so called "GH gut," especially if you go over 50mcgs, so thats completely false. Yes he should stay around that range, since hes new to this compound, but dosages past that arent gonna cause anything extreme like you have stated.
Actually, it isn't "GH gut" at all...it is IGF gut. The majority of our IGF receptors are in our intestines. To say that IGF doesn't cause a distended stomach is not correct at all. Too high a dose of IGF will grow everything, including your guts.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Actually, it isn't "GH gut" at all...it is IGF gut. The majority of our IGF receptors are in our intestines. To say that IGF doesn't cause a distended stomach is not correct at all. Too high a dose of IGF will grow everything, including your guts.
Listen to this guy. As for dosing i wouldnt go over 50mcg using it the first time. (50 is plenty.) That 50mcg would be split 25/25 bilaterally into the muscles worked. Bring it to the gym with you to take within minutes of the last set for best results.

There is still a lot for you to learn about IGF if you dont know the difference betwen lr3. Learn as much as you can about anything you put into your body.