How well are gains kept after a insulin cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

How well are gains kept after a insulin cycle

1. New Member
    Answers

How well are gains kept after a insulin cycle

I see that creatine use is very common with insulin. Creatine volumizes the cells and shrink after removal of it use, right? So is insulin just volumizing the cells (along with making inactive cells active) or is it creating new muscle fibers? So , how well are gains kept after a insulin cycle?

Thanks

2. New Member
    Answers

Lightbulb gains last

On insulin cycles gains last pretty good, but the prob about insulin is that if ur taking it alone u'll notice that the growth is completely different than juice, its almost like plumping up a balloon and adding chisels to ur muscles instead of the complete explosiveness of juice. Creatine is great with slin cause u can see it pump to ur muscles when the slin is active in ur body. anyway slin gains last really good, that is if u notice them that much. U will notice the gain rettention better when stacked with anabolics and proper supplements (Amino Acids, ALA's, Creatine). Those are just my 2 cents about slin.
  3. New Member
    Answers

Thanks, I,m gearing up (Pun intended) for a Test Prop, Tren, and Winny cycle. I'm going to save my Dbol because there is no reason to front end load with the short of a test ester. Anyway, just doing some research on slin and thinking about adding it on workout days to push the nutrients into the cells. I will be running nolva, is that ok?
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Answers

creatine increase hypertrophy significantly , check out studies on the net , too many of them , read thinkmuscle.com
  5. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Basset View Post
    I see that creatine use is very common with insulin. Creatine volumizes the cells and shrink after removal of it use, right? So is insulin just volumizing the cells (along with making inactive cells active) or is it creating new muscle fibers? So , how well are gains kept after a insulin cycle?

Thanks
    both are completely different. Creatine works with the ATP cycle and is basically a back up fuel source, and in some forms will yur body hold more water.. But Insulin works very differently. Insulin increases protein synthesis, increases amino acid transport, reduces protein degradation, increases glucose uptake, aswell as muscle glycogen storage, and even supresses cortisol release.

Insulin is a very anabolic hormone, and really improves recovery and makes your body much more effiecient. vanadyl, chromium and ala are good insulin mimickers.. supplement wise.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 03:29 PM
  2. gains kept after cycle of tren
    By stullsy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 04:15 PM
  3. How sweaty are you after your complete workout?
    By swtnycboy in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:57 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 05:01 PM
  5. how much gains kept after prohormone cycle?
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 02:10 PM