Injectable HGH vs. 1-c which is better?

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
I was looking at ordering some 1-c and came across a place to get some injectable HGH. Reading over the 1-c it says it is comparable to 2ius of injectables. Anyone have any personal experience using both and which would be best preferred for the most optimal gains? The HGH seems legit (comes in powder form / has to be reconstituted) it is from Europe. Not sure on the price yet but seems tempting as I had pretty good results from running GHenerate from LG (am currently off on all supplments right now to get ready for an upcoming cycle.) Any help would be greatly appreciated. I rep for any help given!

tshaw024

Awards
Is the 1-c injectable also? Sorry your wording was confusing

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Is the 1-c injectable also? Sorry your wording was confusing
1-c is made by USPowders and is powder form. I am sure the answer will be the injectable, just looking for someones opinion who has tried both.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried both but I can tell you that they are not comparable and if you can handle the costs of real GH that is what you should go with.....ONLY if you have researched it thoroughly.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
I haven't tried both but I can tell you that they are not comparable and if you can handle the costs of real GH that is what you should go with.....ONLY if you have researched it thoroughly.
I have plenty of experience with the injecting and have the supplies. I stumbled across a site yesterday (had no idea on HGH being injectable.) After reading about it being I have the insulin (I have diabetes), I would have an upper hand on using it. I am not sure on the price yet which I have sent an inquiry to find out the details to see if it is too much or not. I am doing some heavy research on it to find out the sides and everything else out to weight the pros and cons. I was just wondering how the two compared but you have answered that question, now I have some work to do on research. Is 'trigopharm' legit? Was looking to stack with an M-drol / X-tren cycle.

This is the info on the product; (sounds tempting, I am reading up on it to see if they are being realistic or just a company who has the big hype and no action.)

HGH has an anabolic effect and causes an increased protein synthesis. The second effect is influence on the burning of fat, turning more body fat into energy.
The third effect is that HGH strengthens the connective tissue, tendons, and cartilages, which could be one of the main reasons for the significant increase in strength.

Several bodybuilders and powerlifters report that through the simultaneous intake with steroids HGH protects the athlete from injuries while increasing his strength. Stack with anabolic steroids, T3 and Clenbuterol or insulin can makes HGH cycle with more powerful effects then only HGH intake.

HGH has none of the typical side effects of androgenic steroids including reduced endogenous testosterone production, acne, hair loss, aggressiveness, elevated estrogen level, virilization symptoms in women, and increased water and salt retention.

The main side effects that are possible with HGH are an abnormally small concentration of glucose in the blood (hypoglycemia) and an inadequate thyroid function.

Best way to be taken is subcutaneous (in fat tissue, under the skin) with insulin inject. It comes in powder and has to be mixed with solution.

HGH have to be stored on cold place about 2-8°C. It can be on room temperature for 10 days and then it starts to spoil.

Results expected:
Better immune system,
Injury recovery,
Improve sleep
Size gain
Fat loss
Smoother skin
Better sex drive
Penis enlargement
Elevated mood
It may take 2 months to see the results.
Use 1ml of BW (water solution), 1ml = 100iu
That gives 10iu of HGH in 100iu of water.
So 10iu of the mix = 1iu of HGH.
One bottle will give you 10iu which you can use it for 5-6 days.
Some are using 2iu-3iu a day for about 6 months. Depending on your age the older you are the less HGH you need to use, a small amount of it like 1iu/day will be enough for a person above 30 years old. Young people will need much more to get the same benefit from it. It is not wise to start using HGH for young athletes (personal opinion).

Someone who has been using 2ius day for a little over a month, about the middle of the month he started getting hungry. He is getting a bit leaner, so we know this is working, EATING more and getting LEANER.

Another guy on week 4 using 1.5iu to 2iu was hungry as well all the time. (changing the intake of the iu depending on the side effects such as sore hands, ellebows, knees, etc.)

Sides expected:
Tingling or numbness in arms or hands which seems like a common side in most people.
The sides will vary from person to person. We have heard some don't get the numb hands and others it becomes almost unbearable.
It could take about 4-6 weeks before u feel any sides.

How to mix it (reconstitute)?
Buy insulin syringes (the smallest) with unit marks on the side.
Break the plastic cap off of the Bac. water vial,
Stick the insulin syringe in, pull the water out (1ml).
Break the plastic cap off the HGH vial,

Clean the rubber with alcohol then stick the needle trough it.
DO NOT INJECT STRAIGHT INTO THE POWDER WITH FORCE, doing so would damage the cells.

You need to let the water gently slide down the side of the vial.
After you are done injecting, pull the needle out and put the safety cap on it (so you don't get it contaminated).

Take the vial and gently swirl it between your fingers.
Do this for several minutes until all the white powder has dissolved.

Pull air into the insulin syringe and inject it into the vial to release the vacuum.
Don't inject air into the HGH itself, you don't want bubbles in).

Keep the needle in the vial and turn it around so the vial is up and syringe is down.
Slowly pull the content of the vial into the syringe and there you have it.

How long is HGH good once reconstituted?
Once reconstituted it's good for about 20 days in refrigerator
(between 2 - 8 degrees Celsius).

How much do I use?
For bodybuilding purposes the standard dose is 4IU per day.
You shouldn't need to go above that.

The available HGH in the black market are more potent than Jintropin.
So be careful and start injecting 1iu/day and see how it works (potency problems).
You may have trouble sleeping or feeling hot if you inject more than 4iu/day.
You can start injecting 1-2iu/day of the mix before going to bed and see how it works with you.

Where do I inject?
You inject it into the stomach fat (like insulin). Pick a different spot each time.

What kind of syringes do I need?
Insulin type (the thinnest) syringes with unit marks on the side are perfect.
They can be bought cheaply in any drug store.

vicodin

Awards
Where did you see that 1-c is the same as 2 ius of hgh.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
'Comparable to 2ius'

Where did you see that 1-c is the same as 2 ius of hgh.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1/3 tsp
Servings per Container: 125

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
1-Carboxy-2-Amino-3-Probenzol (3,4-didol) 800mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

Directions:
Take one dose (1/3 tsp) before sleep on an empty stomach to promote anabolic REM sleep and maximize Natural Human Growth Hormone release comparable to 2ius of injected HGH

Optional:

To maximize efficiency of the HGH releasing properties, administer doses on an empty stomach, preferably 30 minutes before exercise or an hour after food consumption. Do not exceed 3 doses in a 24 hour period.

WARNING:
Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician before starting any supplement or exercise program. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!

vicodin

Awards
Ok. Now do you belive it? Ask anyone who has been around long enough to know better if they think that 1-c is comperable to hgh. I wonder what they would say?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
expect for the hgh to be pretty expensive, the range is quite wide too of price per iu. To give you an idea, prescription gh runs over $10/iu.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
expect for the hgh to be pretty expensive, the range is quite wide too of price per iu. To give you an idea, prescription gh runs over $10/iu.
$20 a day would be a little pricy, but if the results are good the price would be worth it. Still waiting to hear back from the source on the price, not sure if it is legit or not (been reading around and the blue top has been said to be from China and from reading around it has been said that 90% of China hgh is counterfeit. I am still new to the whole color of the top reference and not sure if this is a trademark of a product or if anyone can use the same color for different products.) The label shows from Holland. Figure will use it for 3 months for a complete cycle / PCT. I am a little confused on the wording of the product as it mentions jintropin :booty: which has been tagged as counterfeit. I live out in the middle of nowhere and the resources are tougher to find for such products, and finding such a thing online seems tough and not so sure which are safe and which are not.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the color + top thing is just bs. I could point you to 10-15 sites on the web where you can buy vials, and whatever color top you want.

Its probably listed as "made at the same plant as jntropin", because thats easy to say, and impossible to prove or disprove.

The results from a bodybuilding perspective aren't worth that price, but the black market stuff is quite a bit cheaper. still pricey though. Even so, only really worth it in conjunction with AAS or insulin or both.