MR quantity of BA plus IGF-1

trutitants

trutitants

Awards
Wondering if one vial from MR comes with 1 ML of IGF-1 plus 1 ML of BA, which equates to 2 ML's total in vial. Therefore if using 40 mcg's ED with a standard 100iu pin, wouldnt that last 25 days? Want to get my measurements correct before I begin.

MeanOLMan

Awards
Yes I am very curious about this as well, I just recieved mine and the vial seriously looks no more then 1 cc. My slin pins are 100iu's with a total of 50 ticks, so if I also did 4 ticks ed equaling 40mcgs, then it would only last like 12 days (if 1cc in vial), so I hope there is 2 cc's total in the vial. Anybody??????

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
the IGF is a powder. it's in solution. thus, there is 1 ml of of ba and there is a gram of igf within that ml.

so, the volume is essentially 1mil.

there are 100 iu's in a mil.

so, divide.

if you are doing 8 iu's, then yes, it would last about 12 days.

8 iu's is a LOT of igf.

your math is off because you say 4 ticks = 40mcgs. wrong

IF 50 ticks = 100 iu's on your pin, then 1 tick = 2 ius.

thus, 4 ticks = 8 iu's and would be 80 mcg's not 40.

not trying to be offensive here, but this is the 2nd post that is extremely worrisome. the first was the guy that did (iirc) 30 iu's per dose, since he did the math wrong.

look over the #'s. make sure you understand what an iu is, a mcg, etc.

BEFORE you even THINK of injecting yourself. with something like insulin, a miscalculation can mean death. with IGF, it likely means a big waste of $$$$

MeanOLMan

Awards
Hey thanks alot man. I initially thought there was 2 cc's total in the vial so thats where I came up with the math. After glancing at the volume I had a feeling no more then 1 cc was in there. Thanks alot for the clarification! hmm makes me wanna add some more BA for easier dosing, but is it worth the burn????

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
adding a mil of BA definitely makes it a little easier than measuring out (for example) 2 iu's (20 mcg). even on a 3/10 cc pin, 2 iu's is pretty small. by adding a ml of ba, you can measure 4 iu's.

of course, the main thing is to mix with significant volume of something else. i agree with (bobo iirc) that one draws the IGF first (so as not to get anything else in the IGF vial), and then adds the dilutent to the pin- whatever that might be - b12, bw, insulin. hcg, whatever.

sure. the more ba, the more sting, but the sting from 2-4 iu's of BA (if diluted with some other stuff) is pretty minimal.

in short, can't hurt to add a mil of ba, for more precise dosing.

plus, it makes it LOOK like you got more "stuff". ;)

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
what i did was add 1.5ml of ba to the 1mg/ml it comes as. This will leave you with 40mcg/10iu. Draw up to 10 units on syringe then fill the rest with bact water or B12.

The lower the dose/unit the less of the stuff you will waste, all though it'll be minimal either way.

SlateDrake

Awards
I'm currently using the 1ml of BA with 1mg of IGF as it was shipped at a daily dose of 20mcg (2iu) per day.

Have any of you guys that are shooting more BA (i.e., 10iu/40mcg) experiencing more pain from the additional BA?

Just curious, as I thought about this, I originally was going to add another 1ml of BA to my vial, but than I thought, "why do I want to inject extra BA into my system when it's certainly not good for muscle tissue?".

So I've kept my IGF as I received it, and I don't plan to add any additional BA at this point, but I am curious to see if the folks that have added more to thier original concentration have noticed any increase in pain/discomfort/soreness/irritation/swelling/etc... from the increase in localized BA.

Thanks,

serengo

Awards
I don't think it will matter that much, I only put 15 additional i.u.'s BW in the pin, (which is more concentrated than what most are posting, they fill the rest of the pin), but pain is minimal.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
ive added 1ml ba also when i did my cycle , im takeing my 4 wks off right now ; but when i start again ill do the same because the amount you get per dose is so small and diluted there is no pain or discomfort imo . and i use a 23g pin just kidding.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I the only one with no pain at all with the standard amount?

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Hey MeanOLMan if your pins have 50ticks they are probably only 1/2cc or 1/2ml. It should say what they are on the side of the syringe. They are probably U-100 which means they are for use with U-100 insulin.

MeanOLMan

Awards
Well yea, the pin has 10 -100 marked in intervals of 5 ticks, So 50 ticks equals 100 ius. So one tick equals how many mcg's of IGF-1??? I thought it was one tick = 20mcgs?????

MeanOLMan

Awards
my syringe says its 1 ml. Plus I measured it out beforehand to make sure.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Well yea, the pin has 10 -100 marked in intervals of 5 ticks, So 50 ticks equals 100 ius. So one tick equals how many mcg's of IGF-1??? I thought it was one tick = 20mcgs?????

I thought you meant your syringes only went to 50. If they go to 100 then 1tick = 1iu, if they are 1cc but only go to 50 then 1tick = 2iu.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I've got ones that go to 10 and to 30 but I've never seen one that goes to 11. It sounds like a scary syringe, did you find that in a playground by chance? :D

enzyme

Awards
11? That must be one o' them scary Spinal Tap needles...

Rock on, dude

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
they hurt, but site injection at l4 makes your spine hyoooooge.

(disclaimer: this is sarcasm. do not inject anything into your spine)

whit