HGH from China

bengelha

Awards
I got my girlfriend to try HGH we are in our 40's so it can help quite a bit. She had an allergic reaction to the pricing. I told her about a friend that gets it for 2.50 an IU because it is from China. My parents say do not use anything from China and I do not trust them. However my friend has been using it along with 50 other people for 6 months, says he has it checked by a lab with each batch and that it is fine.

Then she calls an American HGH company this morning and they tell her chineese HGH is 'contaminated'.

Has anyone ever had contaminated HGH from china or even heard of someone who has ?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The quality of the HGH depends on how reputable the source is... Ask your friend to give you their source.

Brady Johnson

Awards
Many people use HGH from china and get great results with no side effects. The chance of contamination is low but due to the fact that it is not prescribed to you by a doctor leaves the chance that it could be. I personally have used chinese blue tops and loved them.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
The problem with Chinese products is that you really need to know where you are getting it from. Regarding quality - China doesn't have strict GMPs like certain countries, and quality can vary greatly. You might end up with counterfeit GH. There isnt an accurate way to predetermine whether your GH is good quality or contaminated. I consider my perspective more prudent than others regarding these compounds and wouldnt go the cheap route (for safety sake). If youre going to go down this road, might as well go down the right (& safe) way.

brianG626

Awards
i am currently running GH that comes from China, and let me tell you this stuff is fast acting! As a opposed to the the American GH, The stuff for China is more for bodybuilding, and the American stuff isn't! i'm also running the IGF-1 from the same lab and the stuff is awesome!

steve12345

Banned
Awards
China HGH

There was a few articles on China HGH and Test E having heavy metals in it from the manufacturing process and the company not taking out the heavy metals. I used to buy stuff from usa dealer but the quality was poor.

I had purchased HGH and Test E from some guys in the USA and it was either fake or severely underdosed. I recall a show on the History Channel about Prohibition in the 1920's in the USA. All sorts of folks were making bathtub Gin and adding toxic substances to give it a "kick" such as " embalming fluid" etc. Many people went blind or died from the stuff. i think the same goes for Test E and HGH. There is $ to be made and each reseller "cuts" the product with a inert powder and waters it down to make more profit. The consumer gets 50 % purity if he is lucky with no harsh materials added (if he is lucky).

On the other side I have seen some reputable guys at the Gym claiming to get quality GH at $ 1 a IU. I didn't ask for the source . I am not posting sources and do not know the source of that HGH . I am not violating any rule here or posting sources.

Thanks,

Steve

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I have a great supplier in china very good prices and ive checked everything ive used its all exactly as was said.

brianG626

Awards
Same here i get GH and IGF-1 from China and that stuff is insane! The GH is fast acting and the IGF-1 is just the best!

steve12345

Banned
Awards
I ordered some GHRP and GRF 1-29 and got no reuslts. i am not sayign the stuff was fake but that I did not results and that is all that counts.

Steve

steve12345

Banned
Awards
In the USA customs tried to stop HGH and Test from getting into the USA. I think the peptides are legal for now . GHRP etc have been ordered from China and some places sell thm from within the USA. I question how good the gear is as I tried sme from China and domestic and got no results. I don't have any sources of gear that I can recommend.

Steve

pillpopper

pillpopper

Awards
Hey, I have been a member here for awhile but never post. I've just recently decided to start using GH because of tendon issues and have found tons of suppliers just using google. I also import electronics from China and happen to have found several wholesale chemical suppliers from China that say they will sell me GH. I've never had good experiences with importing anything from China. They've always tried to rip me off and they have a bad rep for other things. How do I test these products to see if they are legit?

steve12345

Banned
Awards
I am not sure how to test HGH. I did get some HCG and got some womans pregnacy tests and it showed positive (means there is HCG in the stuff) so i know the stuff if real but i can't be sure if it is the potency is the same as the label says. At least i know it is not inert powder.

Steve

BIGONE

Awards
Jay Edit: First and last warning on requesting sources. This goes for open or PM'd info.

zenstinkfist

Awards
Has anyone who bought HGH from China using DHL had any issues getting past U.S. Customs? I have an order coming from China and It passed Customs in China but not sure how successful it will be coming into the U.S.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GH from china is fine, as long as you get it from a legit source so your not getting bunk stuff.