gotta good one... question bout igf-1r

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54%

gotta good one... question bout igf-1r

gotta questions guys. my friend and I ordered some igf-1r together and recieved our orders on wednesday. i told my firiend not to add anything to the vial . Just draw out the amount and add 80 mcgs bacteriostatic water. so he was going to take 40 mcgs. and 80 mcgs. of bacteristatic water twicw a day. he then decided instead of having to do this all the time ; he calculated this dosage 2 x's e/d x's 5 days a week for 4 weeks . which came to about 7 mls. of bacteriostasctic water or 1.5 teaspoons . he added all of this to the igf ; 7 mls. bacteriostatic water. His configuration was to just draw out 120 mcgs. twice a day.I guess thats diluted enough. my question is did he mess up the batch. or can he actually use it this way. The vial is almost to the top with liquid . Did the dude just lose $200.00 or can he use it. Any help would be appreciated... Thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%

Yes he ruined it basically. Unfortunately if you would have read the threads that Bobo so nicely put on here you would have already answered this. Sorry to be the one to tell you but you just lost the money that you so dearly spent. Now I am not sure if it breaks it down 100% but i do know it ruins it.

whale
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yep, it's pretty much useless now. That was a really expensive mistake...

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.91%

What about backloading the U100 with bacteriostatic water? Will that **** it up?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

When you use BW with IGF and inject it within a quick time period its fine, but to mix a bunch of BW with IGF and keep it in the fridge ruins it. My old bottle which I accidently used 90% in 3days, I still had probably 100mcg left so I just added a bunch of BW to it and put it in the fridge to see what happens while I waited for my new bottle to come. The next day, the bw was practically frozen and the two where white and clumpy. It will obviously ruin it. Now, adding BA to the IGF is a diff story, but don't add BW.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by michaelton
    What about backloading the U100 with bacteriostatic water? Will that **** it up?
    No it won't **** it up. Backloading with BW is what you should be doing. I go to the #3 on slin pin and then pull in the amount of IGF from that vial and inject.

The BW helps get all the IGF out since it is such a small amount. Some like more BW but not me, just how I like it, each has their own favorite "amount" of BW. Be careful when putting the pin in the IGF vial that you don't accidentally inject some BW into it, you will then ruin that vial of IGF like you did before.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54%

So GoBig1 are you saying that it's still alright to use.It looks alright to me no lumps; no clots ; just cloudy...How much then should he use? And I guess that he should just use whats in the vial. no more added water. right?Just load it in the syinge and shoot? did you say 3 clicks
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

NO!!!! It is NOT ok to use this, backloading the pin and filling the whole vial with BW are two totally different things. I would not use that vial at all, and consider it a very expensive learning mistake, and take some time to read up more on IGF-1LR3 a bit more before buying it again.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    NO!!!! It is NOT ok to use this, backloading the pin and filling the whole vial with BW are two totally different things. I would not use that vial at all, and consider it a very expensive learning mistake, and take some time to read up more on IGF-1LR3 a bit more before buying it again.

ManBeast
    ManBeast said it very clear.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

ASH7460:
    I still wanna know how the hell your buddy knew he was using 80mcg of bact. water. I wasn't aware that we use it by weight. I've always used it by volume (iu instead of mcg).

Bro, I mean this in the nicest way possible:
    Please read before you use any more bodybuilding drugs. Your post says a lot about your lack of knowledge and lack of research. IGF is not a toy or something to do "for fun". I'll bet that even if your buddy hadn't ruined it, you wouldn't have benefitted from it because you haven't researched enough to know how to best use it.

Please just be careful in the future.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54%

thanks...
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    ASH7460:
    I still wanna know how the hell your buddy knew he was using 80mcg of bact. water. I wasn't aware that we use it by weight. .
    Bump.

And Ash, do NOT use insulin. Sorry this happened to your friend but it's an expenssive lesson. I don't think it will happen again since lessons learned this way are rarely forgotten.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Similar Forum Threads

1. igf-1r question
    By Ash7460 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 06:05 PM
  2. few questions regarding IGF...
    By spoofy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 01:37 PM
  3. ok, gettin ready for next cycle one question
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 11:32 PM
  4. wish you a good one
    By sage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 02:54 PM
  5. One pic... But it's not a good one :-)
    By ManBeast in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 04:31 PM