Delta Phosphate,"Sleep inducing peptide"

saemc

Awards
I made an order with a reputable peptide retailer and got this Delta Phosphate or "DSIP"..I have researched everywhere online abt it and have come up with nothing except a few studies on its affect with a lab rats brain?.
Does anyone have any advice on how to use it?.Or anything?.Someone please tell me something on it here!!.I have like four bottles of it and no data..I figured it would be good for sleep,so i went ahead and took the plunge before i did any research,i know i didn't think enough abt it,etc..But someone please help me out here!!!.What do i mix it with?.Reg Bacteriostatic Water?.What dose am i looking at doing?.
Its dosed at like 1000mg a 2 ml vial...

saemc

Awards
Like for real-no one here knows anything about DSIP??.Someone please tell me something!!.Someone has to know some info-please share!!

dpfisher

Seriously why did you order something you don't know how to use?

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
I just came from the site where you got that. I'm interested in it and am researching now how much to take etc. I'll get back to you. The research sites won't answere any questions at all even if you say "how much do I give my lab rat".

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Go to my signature below. If you got it from a place that starts as (sten) let me know. They are at that sight below and you can ask them questions there. Since you bought it in a bundle of 4 I am almost positive you must have gotten it from them.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Ignore my answer. I just spoke to the owner of that place through a e-mail. I will get you the answer but give me until tomorrow night. He won't answer questions either but will if there asked right if you know what I mean. I want to know to because I'm very interested in that product. I promise I'll get back to you tomorrow even if I don't get an answer by tomorrow.

saemc

Awards
Awesome!.I posted on that site with no reply yet?..
Thanks for helping me on this!!

SAEMC

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!.I posted on that site with no reply yet?..
Thanks for helping me on this!!

SAEMC
I'm working on it. He said he wants to talk to me. I just became a moderator at that site in my signature so I should be able communicate with him. They have alot of products on that site I never seen on other research sites. Did you check out there liguid creatine? I don't understand how it's dosed. It's like 2ml and 5g. So does that mean it's 5g per ml? That's crazy if it is. Way to expensive. Unless you can take really lower amounts because of there formular. I rather take regular CM. Anyway, I'll keep in touch.

saemc

Awards
I'm working on it. He said he wants to talk to me. I just became a moderator at that site in my signature so I should be able communicate with him. They have alot of products on that site I never seen on other research sites. Did you check out there liguid creatine? I don't understand how it's dosed. It's like 2ml and 5g. So does that mean it's 5g per ml? That's crazy if it is. Way to expensive. Unless you can take really lower amounts because of there formular. I rather take regular CM. Anyway, I'll keep in touch.
Cool-yea when you do get that info be sure to let me know bro!!.I have major probs sleeping as well!!.Not to mention DSIP's benefits on releasing GH and many others as well!!..Can't wait to see how it works!!..
Yea,i have seen tha creatine as well,i was wondering abt that dosage as well.lol

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Had no time to do anything tonight. I have no access to the internet during the day. It's work then the gym eat shower get food ready for the next day and some internet time. Maybe tomorrow. Just give me a couple more days. I can't believe there are no logs on this stuff. I thought more people would jump on it. Maybe it's to new. That's the first time I seen it at any research site.

saemc

Awards
Had no time to do anything tonight. I have no access to the internet during the day. It's work then the gym eat shower get food ready for the next day and some internet time. Maybe tomorrow. Just give me a couple more days. I can't believe there are no logs on this stuff. I thought more people would jump on it. Maybe it's to new. That's the first time I seen it at any research site.
I know-i have researched this peptide for days on end and have found some very interesting info on it in studies-yet no dosaging or any reconstitution instructions?.Weird!!.Please let me know as soon as you do!!..Thanx for keepin me in mind!!..

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
saemc you got a PM. I just e-mailed him. Give him a day to reply.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
angelo - will you PM me to please! Im interested as well. Thanks

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
I sure will Wacked. I told the owner of the research site there is alot of interest. I'm a mod at the place where my signature is and he is our board sponsor there and I'm still trying to get a hold of him. My timing is messed up with his.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool.

Is ANYONE actually on this stuff?

saemc

Awards
Any info yet angelo??.This ****s odd we can't get any info??..I don't understand this??.I was on Chemical Soldier and they had someone asking on there as well with no answer on its use..One person did remark they heard you could get some kind of high or something from it??.Some guy wrecked his car on it or something..IDK?.No telling-i don't think it would be something i would go driving around on after using anyway!.Oh well-hit me up when ya know-need some good sleep!!

saemc

Awards
Guys,i think i found something on another boartd i just ran across!!..Wil post after i read more!!

saemc

Awards
Ok,from what i have read-Dilute with Bac Water..100mcgs is a start dose-150 is a heavier dose-from what i read @ least.It was reccomended to use 100 abt an hour before bed.Now that in know what to dilute it with and basic dose,i think i might start with the basic..;)..

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
POST UP your experience - I am dying to hear about!! :)

saemc

Awards
DSIP is awesome-it works wonderfully!!..I injected SubQ @ 80mg first,then after waiting around an hour,i injected 50mg more and the effect was what i have been looking for,not drugged out feeling or anything,just tired and i don't get tired!!.I slept very peaceful,i woke up as i usually do which is so annoying and went back to sleep no problem!!.I suggest this product if you want to get good deep sleep..I feel like a ****in add!.lol..seriously tho-the stuff is awesome!!..I had 2ml vials with 1mg per ml and diluted with 1cc of Bac water...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

I wonder of there are any:

1) Side effects?

2) Long term ill-effects.
Like......
A) dependency per se where you shut down the architecture "needed" for sleep"
B) tolerance from chronic use

Ohhhh where is DAT or Bobabslaw when we need them :D

LOL

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
I will be ordering. I think you can look at some studies with a simple search but I don't think there is much on it but there is a bit.

BifWebster

Awards
I will be ordering as well, not too soon but when I get the chance. I'll post my experience when I have one.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
updates

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just tried the Delta Sleep inducing peptide. First trial dose was last night.

I absolutely hated it. I took 100mcg one hour prior to bed time. Suggested use from what limited "knowledge" is out there on the stuff, 50-150mg one hour pre-bed is considered "ideal".

For me, it reminded me of high dosed tryptophan (1,000 mg) or those calming/relaxing night time tea products with lemon balm, skull cap or chamomile.

I definitely got "relaxed" within a half-hour or so and then simply remained that way UNABLE TO FALL ASLEEP for about 3 hours. I finally gave up and took some benedryl (damn it)

It's a ****ty feeling. Kind of like it teases you into thinking you shall fall asleep soon, BUT NEVER DO! Too groggy to read a book in an attempt to fasciliate the sleep process (works for me sometimes) yet nothing "sleep-inducing" about it.

So depressing b/c even LOW dosed Ipamorelin did not help me get deep sleep (actually wrecked it!).

To be fair - Ipamorelin and other peptides have been very well received and the vast majority get GREAT Sleep from these. So similarly, one with a NORMAL make-up might experience a positive response.

I give up. NOTHING WORKS FOR ME!

It certainly has anti-anxiety and calming effects and may work as a sleep-inducer for some so I encourage you to try it as we all react to things differently. Good luck if you do try it.

bengelha

Awards
Whacked I got the same problem - I can barely sleep at all I can stack up lean dreams, restoral ( script ) and gaba and melatonin and phenibut and I am back up in 2 hours.

Phenibut does not make me sleep, 6 scoops and it makes for a nice drive.

If you got any tips let me know - thanks

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you guys have severe insomnia like I think I have. I don't sleep at all without ambian or lunesta. They work great putting me to sleep but I never get more then 4 or 5 hours. I'm going to try that Delta **** though. Is Ipamorelin the same thing as the delta phosphate ****? If not where can I get that?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, Ipamorelin is in the same category as GHRP-6and GHRP-2 just more mild and supposed to have side effects. It is the newer generation of these.

Is Ipamorelin the same thing as the delta phosphate ****? If not where can I get that?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More on Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide:

From Garcia at Dat's Board:
I've tried it (along with practically every other peptide which might benefit sleep). I didn't feel any overt effects from it. If it affects sleep then the effects are mild.

From THCwired at Dat's Board:
I have been using it for a week now anywhere from 100mcg to 200mcg at night. I also get a heavy foggy type feeling but not really sleepy. My sleep quality is no better. As far as a sleep aid it didn't really work.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
More on Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide:

From Garcia at Dat's Board:
I've tried it (along with practically every other peptide which might benefit sleep). I didn't feel any overt effects from it. If it affects sleep then the effects are mild.

From THCwired at Dat's Board:
I have been using it for a week now anywhere from 100mcg to 200mcg at night. I also get a heavy foggy type feeling but not really sleepy. My sleep quality is no better. As far as a sleep aid it didn't really work.

Damn whacked. I didn't see this. Hey sten labs is having a buy 1 get 2 free sale on this product Wendsday only. I thought maybe some would be interested from this thread. Anybody want to go halves? I'll pay you through paypal or whatever you like. I just don't have the funds this week.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Forget it. Ithought above was links to click on and they were logging this stuff or something. This is the fourth time I'm reading about getting a "relaxed foggy feeling" but no sleep. I'll save my money for now. They do have 2 different versions though.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Angelo - maybe the stuff will work for you buddy ;)

Also: I didnt know they had two diff versions!??

Wildcat

Awards
The delta phosphate version is the stronger one and a bit more pricey. I am going to give it a shot and order some. I hope it helps, I will post up results when I try it.
wildcat

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
The delta phosphate version is the stronger one and a bit more pricey. I am going to give it a shot and order some. I hope it helps, I will post up results when I try it.
wildcat
I hope you keep us updated when you receive it. From what I'm hearing people are saying it relaxes you and calms you but I haven't heard anybody getting great sleep from it so far. I only really seen it talked about here and another board though.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im with Angelo

bengelha

Awards
Hey I got some, tried 100mg.....anybody still using it ?

bengelha

Awards
Study on Humans

The effects of acute intravenous administration of synthetic DSIP, 25 nmoles/kg b.wt, on disturbed human sleep were tested in 6 middle-aged chronic insomniacs. The results were: longer sleep duration and a higher quality of sleep with fewer interruptions; slightly more REM-sleep, but no day-time sedation or other side effects though the sleep enhancing capacity was seen for up to 6 h of night sleep. Sleep-promoting effects occurred only in the second hour after injection, in the first hour a slight arousing effect was indicated. The study corroborates the findings of previous investigations in healthy subjects and shows that DSIP has a normalizing influence on human sleep regulation.

PMID: 7028502 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7028502

Synthetic delta-sleep-inducing peptide improves sleep in insomniacs.

DSIP in insomnia.
Schneider-Helmert D.

This paper summarizes different investigations into effects of delta sleep-inducing peptide (DSIP) injections on insomnia. Two different studies showed improvement of sleep following single injections of 25 nmol/kg b.w. before sleep. Repeated administrations indicated a buildup with normalization of sleep structure after four administrations. Repeated injections in the morning - besides increasing daytime activity - still had a strong positive effect on night sleep, but not so two doses daily. A case of insomnia in organic brain disease responded well to higher doses. The results are discussed as to the mode of action of DSIP and its possible therapeutic use in insomnia.

PMID: 6391925 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6391925?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_SingleItemSupl.Pubmed_Discovery_RA&linkpos=3&log$=relatedarticles&logdbfrom=pubmed

A clinical trial with DSIP.
Kaeser HE.

In an open study 7 patients with severe insomnia were treated by a series of 10 injections with the delta-sleep-inducing peptide (DSIP). In all but 1 case sleep was normalized for follow-up periods of 3-7 months. The mood and performance during the daytime improved as well. A problem may be a long-standing habit of drug addiction

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6391926?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_SingleItemSupl.Pubmed_Discovery_RA&linkpos=1&log$=relatedarticles&logdbfrom=pubmed

Patrick Ewing

Awards
Hey guys, I am also going to give this a test. I will have 3 bottles of 1mgs each. It really is hard to find any solid dosing solutions for this stuff! The first
study posted in the post before mine was done iv injections. Is this the best way to use this stuff? That would be not be too easy or convient. If you guys
have anymore info please post. I will aswell once I start.

Patrick Ewing

Awards
Ok, after about 4 nights of use, i can tell this has some profound effects on sleep and the next day i have been more tired, its definitely doing something. Im going to continue running it, and see what happens, I must be using way more than the "normal dose" and i have a high ranking nurse gf that can iv it to me which was posted in a study back in this topic. It was shown to be effective in that form of administration. I will fiddle with doses, but seems like ive been doing 250mg each time, thats only 4 shots per bottle. I sense a huge gh surge :)

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Ok, after about 4 nights of use, i can tell this has some profound effects on sleep and the next day i have been more tired, its definitely doing something. Im going to continue running it, and see what happens, I must be using way more than the "normal dose" and i have a high ranking nurse gf that can iv it to me which was posted in a study back in this topic. It was shown to be effective in that form of administration. I will fiddle with doses, but seems like ive been doing 250mg each time, thats only 4 shots per bottle. I sense a huge gh surge :)

That's a expensive habit. 4 shots a bottle. IV would be the way to go as the study shows.

Patrick Ewing

Awards
That's a expensive habit. 4 shots a bottle. IV would be the way to go as the study shows.
ya man its expensive, but was just doing a test to see if it really would help out with any gh response or body composition changes. I believe it most likely has improved my sleep and next day I feel recharged even from not many hours of sleep but i feel at ease all day and need energy drinks or pills to stay up!

So i may be dosing a bit high but a study they used a high dosage but for an odd test on the the deltran website.
Cannot find any date on this!

I feel good during the day more talkative to random people, feel very low stress.

Patrick Ewing

Awards
SO far, this stuff has been amazing for me! I am leaner more vascular and my strength seems to be improving. Best thing is sleep has been really good, first night was last night that i good nights sleep at a gfs house.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Damn! She can even write prescriptions.LOL NP's are practically doctors in New Jersey.
They serve their purpose and you dont have to pay them as much. Go healthcare industry!...No but this sounds redonkulously expensive and a hassle...sadly. Im a lifelong insomniac. Even RX pills dont help me sleep.

Patrick Ewing

Awards
They serve their purpose and you dont have to pay them as much. Go healthcare industry!...No but this sounds redonkulously expensive and a hassle...sadly. Im a lifelong insomniac. Even RX pills dont help me sleep.
For me, it is working amazing, and producing body comp changes fast! Making life easier, its very interesting. I didnt think it was that expensive.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
For me, it is working amazing, and producing body comp changes fast! Making life easier, its very interesting. I didnt think it was that expensive.

I'm interested in the body comp changes. It must have to do with GH release. I need to research this **** some more.