igf-1r question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.5%

igf-1r question

I just recieved my igf-1r in the mail it came in a freezer pack container. the vial itself has maybe 1/4 of an inch in it . Am I suppose to fill this vial the rest of the way w/ ba water or can I just add distilled vinegar which also i've read about. Or am I suppose to just draw the igf into the syringe then draw the ba water out of another vial. I'm new to this igf and just don't want to waste anything. can you all fill me in on this... I appreciate any help. Where can I get this ba water?? I know alot of questions at one time but I'm ready to get started on this.Thanks

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.32%

distilled vinegar?!!?? Wouldn't that denature the protein?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.5%

some dude from another website who used it . he wrote an article about it and said that it seems to him that it would be the best thing to use. something about the acidity level. I really dont know bout that...
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash7460
    I just recieved my igf-1r in the mail it came in a freezer pack container. the vial itself has maybe 1/4 of an inch in it . Am I suppose to fill this vial the rest of the way w/ ba water or can I just add distilled vinegar which also i've read about. Or am I suppose to just draw the igf into the syringe then draw the ba water out of another vial. I'm new to this igf and just don't want to waste anything. can you all fill me in on this... I appreciate any help. Where can I get this ba water?? I know alot of questions at one time but I'm ready to get started on this.Thanks

You should have known the answers to ALL these questions before you even bought it. You do not add anything to the vial unless you want too. You can add BA to distill it even further but its not required at all. Draw the dose of IGF-1, then draw some BW from a sperate vial and shoot. This is all answered in MULTIPLE threads in this forum. I suggest you start reading first...

BA = Benzyl Alcohol
    Bw = Bacteriostatic Water

I don't know what ba water is.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

Similar Forum Threads

1. quick igf diet question
    By th0m in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 03:38 PM
  2. IGF injection question
    By Beelzebub in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 02:19 AM
  3. IGF LR3 question
    By utmem in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2