cjc-1295

l3lurx311

Awards
I need a little bit of help if anyone can link me or just give me advice...

I am considering CJC-1295..
first off I ran epo for 3 months last summer so i am not a complete idiot I am alive lol...
I was considering cjc-1295 because of the price for one but also to burn fat and for recovery.

I have never had to mix Ba water or anything like that. With the epo I got the proper dose and was guided threw that had my blood work done twice a week a real pain to be honest but there was a TON that went into that... anyways

I am 24 years old 5'9 I weigh 160lbs I am trying to figure up how exactly to mix this any help!?

anything special I should know about it?
Has it worked well for you?
I was kind of hoping it would help some for endurance which it might...

any help as far as mixing here? I got a lot more to look up before I do a cycle but as far as this goes I don't know too much!

javadsmm

javadsmm

Awards
Hey man I started cjc-1295 5 weeks ago at 5'9'' 160lbs. I'm now up to 169 but I really don't think it had anything to do with it. I've been running 1000mcg/week split up into two injections. I honestly think I should have ran it with ghrp-6 like everyone says to do. Waste of cash imo. I havent had blood work done yet so I don't know exactly how much it has really affected me, but in all honestly run it with ghrp-6 or not at all. Don't expect too much too. It's no steroid, a slowwww steady build is what you'll get.

BTW I've been getting really itchy at the injection sites lately...anyone know why? I thought it was a mosquito bite at first, but I've been getting them consistently every time now...sorry to hijack but just wanted to know..