Need quick advice on GH and EQ!

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
One of my good friends is picking up a 10 week supply of EQ for me and I have another who has a 10 week supply of GH who is willing to sell it for cheap. My question is whether or not stacking the two would be worth the trouble? Though a noob to GH, I am at an understanding of the effects of Gh with aas (especially test), and even it's added glory with insulin. I've also read up on GH and T3. Any advice, quick, or extensive would be much appreciated!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
GH is basically useless if ran less than 6 months.

EQ needs to be run 16+ weeks to get the best out of it.

long story short, i wouldnt "pick up" either unless u can get a lot more

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Cosign above. Also, where's the Test bro? Test, GH, Slin, EQ, ultimate stack!

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Wow 6 months of GH? Wouldn't that be crossing the line in terms of damaging the pituitary glands permanently? I had heard about running longer cycle of EQ especially since it kicks in in week 6 but this being my first cycle of EQ I was wanting to run it between 10-12 weeks.

And yeah I was thinking about adding test. Not gonna lie, little nervous about Insulin. My goal is to put on more mass but be more sick in the ripped factor ;-)

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Wow 6 months of GH? Wouldn't that be crossing the line in terms of damaging the pituitary glands permanently? I had heard about running longer cycle of EQ especially since it kicks in in week 6 but this being my first cycle of EQ I was wanting to run it between 10-12 weeks.

And yeah I was thinking about adding test. Not gonna lie, little nervous about Insulin. My goal is to put on more mass but be more sick in the ripped factor ;-)
6 months minimum for muscle gains. Anything less for fat loss. Eq kicks in the 3rd week homie and it's best ran at 16 weeks. If your hesitant about slin then don't touch the stuff :]

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Thanks man I appreciate it. So with that being said, maybe run both for 16 weeks?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really depends on what dose of GH you are talking about, and of EQ as well

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
I was planning on a low dose of GH due to it's price, about 4ius daily and as far as EQ I was shooting for 3-400 mgs. What do you think? Like I've said before, my goal is to put on a little more mass but I want my body to be more ripped than anything

HawaiianPride

HawaiianPride

Awards
Here's a little article I found on dosing of HGH.

"DOSING

For anti-aging, general health & healing, fat mobilization
And other purposes such as these –
A dose of 2-3 IU’s per day (~10 – 15 IU’s per week) will be sufficient. A dose of 1.5 - 2.0 IU’s is considered to be a full replacement dose for those in their middle age. Given we will get somewhere in the neighborhood of 70-80% absorption and utilization from our subQ injections, our 2-3 IU’s will for all intents and purposes equate to a full replacement measure of HGH.

For gaining lean muscle and substantially improving body composition –
For this purpose a dose of 5-10 IU’s per day (~25-50 IU’s per week) will be necessary. Most people that still have an alive and kicking pituitary will respond very well at a dose of 5 IU's per day, though advanced bodybuilders and other large strength athletes will find that dose approaching 10 IU’s per day will be in order.
For maximum benefit in this regard, the addition of Testosterone and/or other anabolic should strongly be considered. For advanced use, other supplements like Insulin, and low-dose T3 or T4 would also be considerations.

Regardless of your goal, as a general rule the best way to begin your HGH program is to start with a low dose and ease your body into the higher doses. This will allow you to avoid (or at least minimize) many of the more common (and unpleasant) sides of HGH such as bloating and joint pain & swelling. Most people can tolerate up to approximately 2 IU’s per day with few sides, so that would be a good place to start.

For many using this as a general health supplement, that is as high as you will need to go. For others this will be only the start. Above 2.5 – 3 IU’s, I would definitely suggest that your split your injections into two per day instead of one unless it is just not feasible to do so. In my experiences, I have ran doses as high as 10 IU’s per injection, but at those doses I have suffered greatly with joint pain and bloating to the point of feeling like a Goodyear blimp. Also in my experimentation it seems that at least for me, keeping my individual doses down to 3-3.5 IU’s a piece, I more effectively elevate my IGF-1 levels while minimizing the need for mega-doses of HGH.

Here is what a good ramp up strategy would look like:
Weeks 1-4 = HGH 2 IU’s one injection
Week 5 = HGH 2.5 IU’s one injection
Week 6 = HGH 3.0 IU’s split into two injections of 1.5 IU’s each
Week 7 = HGH 3.5 IU’s split into two injections of 1.75 IU’s each
And so forth until you reach your desired dose.

If at any point in this progression you begin to have unbearable bloating or joint pain, drop the dose by 25% and hold it at this lower dosage for a couple of weeks. If the sides subside, begin your progression back up toward your desired level. If the sides remain, lower your dose again and hold it at the lower level for two weeks before beginning the upward progression. This method will keep your HGH experience a good one and side free for the most part.

For a normal cycle of 5-8 months in length, injecting once or twice a day, 7 days a week should be fine. While there are studies that suggest that the suppression and negative feedback from exogenous HGH is short lived (about 4 hours from time of injection), there are no large-scale studies to indicate safety of everyday injections in long-term use. There are studies by anti-aging groups demonstrating that a day or two off per week is adequate to protect the pituitary and its triggers over long cycles. If your use of HGH becomes more a lifestyle than a single cycle, I would consider running it 5 on/2 off, or 6 on/ 1 off until such time as we have reliable data demonstrating long-term safety sans any degradation of your own output or the triggers initiating that output. I have personally experimented with just about every conceivable injection strategy I could devise. What I can say about the anti-aging doctor’s supposition is that it panned out for me. I have recently come off of a 7-year run of HGH. I personally pull my own blood panels every six weeks routinely. After many months of being off of HGH, I now have the same profile I had before I began its use many years ago … high normal for my age. All levels and markers are perfectly normal.

Another option would be to run your HGH cycle everyday for the first two months to get your IGF-1 levels elevated quickly and to a level to assist you in an anabolic way, then drop back to 5 days a week. If you can tolerate the sides of higher doses, running the same weekly dose divided every other day is fine as well. The list goes on and frankly is an individual proposition. What seems to be of greatest import is that your weekly supplement of HGH is respectable enough to provide the desired benefit."

I find EQ at 600mg to be the most effective.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4ius is a decent amount for that purpose, but thats not likely enough EQ to do much but maintain muscle mass on a cut, particularly without test. Even with test, depends on your test dose. For gaining some mass with 400 of EQ, i'd think at least 400 of test would be a good idea.

Also as another idea on the GH dosing, i'd recommend either using some ghrp6 or an L-dopa based product (like HGHup, IGF-2, Powerfull, etc) about 30-40 minutes b4 injecting GH. That will force a natural gh pulse, and injecting during that pulse will raise GH higher, and also oddly cause less suppression of the next pulse.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
using Arginine 30-40 min pre injection helps blunt somatostatin, which over time gets increased due to the increased levels of circulating GH.

Best,
A.

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Wow I really appreciate that info! I believe I'm at a good understanding now. Another quick question, my buddy who I'm buying this from, his little brother is curious in this too. But he's 21. How detrimental would this be to his pituitary's at his age?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get a full hormone blood panel before and after is the only way he'll know

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
So you're saying there really are no set age requirements? Well for the most part at least, beyond common sense.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
once you are over 21 basically your hormone systems are pretty well finished with their major growth. GH will provide less noticeable benefits the younger you are, as injecting gh will reduce the amount that you normally produce so the net gain is smaller.