Suggestions for Sarm use

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Ok I am planning on giving sarm a shot during body recomp. Not looking to put on any size really, just lean out some. Planning on using 50-75mg a day split in two doses. Here is my question. which option is best
#1 use sarm along with normal supplents(protein, fishoil, creatine, etc)
or #2 use sarm in conjustion with my planned usp asteroid stack(prime, powerful,anabolic, pump) and probably throwing oep in the mix
Just want to know which I would get the best and maximum results out of. Dont want to just be wasting my supplents. If it is best to use them seperate, I was planning on using the asteroid stack first and then sarm. Also would there be any benefit in maybe waiting to use the sarm during and after pct of cycle of phera

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
come on anyone

isoc

Awards
  • Established
dont use with asteroid stack, run that some other time. IMO, best usage, would be with 20-30mgs of anavar, 25-50 mgs of proviron, and 50-75 mgs of s4 daily for about 6 weeks, great bridge, would be strong and hard as hell, yes there would be mild shutdown, but it would be mild, if wanted to could skip the var. A custom made cap of 10mgs var, 15 mgs proviron, and 25 mgs s4 would be ideal, great at 2-3 caps per day.

If want to stay otc, try it with a divanil product at 1200-1600 mgs per day (nutra has a product called divanex) and maybe either fadoggia and/or l-carnitine l tartrate. Of course you could always run solo as well. Hope this helps, but definitely save the usplabs products even if decide to stay otc.

dpfisher

isoc, you seem to know a lot about this. Could you explain the reasoning behind using anavar and proviron specifically?

isoc

Awards
  • Established
you give me too much credit dp, but thanks. The reasoning behind proviron, anavar, and s4 stack (could also substitute primobolan acetate orals for proviron) is its relative lack of both suppression and other negative sides and the complement that these would have with each other. I completely understand that by adding in proviron and either anavar/primo there will be suppression to a certain degree, but keeping dosages low and duration short to medium it will not be complete shutdown and would be very easy to recover from. That is one of the main reasons for the combo, also will be the visual appearance and strength gains. Prov, anavar, primo, and s4 are all known for either hardening, strength or both. The use of all 3 of these would be a great off cycle bridge for those who really dont come off completely, or would be a great stack for folks who are trying to look good and are worried about sides/recovery. It would not be good to use for those who are looking to recover their normal hormones, ie pct (I am saying the stack would not be good for pct, s4 alone incorporated into pct seems ok, but the jury I think is still out) as their will be some suppression.

I would think s4 in the range of 50-75 mgs per day, definitely no more than 100, proviron at 40-50, def no more than 50, if var used 25-30, if primo acetate used 100-150 I think would work great. the only reason I say primo acetate is because it would be great to have all these in one custom capsule you take 2-3 times per day, could even go 5 on 2 off if suppression is really a concern.

I have never done the above combos, so have no bloodwork to back up low suppression, no experience to back up gains, was merely kind of a brainstorming thought based on the goals of easy recovery and looking good. that is the type of cycle where people in the office wouldnt freak because you gained 20 lbs of water in 8 weeks and are walking around looking like "guess how many mgs of test I shot this week?!", but the effects would be very noticeable, more along the lines of " gee Bill you are sure getting in great shape"

dpfisher

What I wanted to do was run it 8 weeks at 40mg, and do a cycle of something mild with a full-on PCT at the end. I'm unsure if I should do the cycle during the last 4 weeks of S4 or for 4 weeks after the 8 of S4. I might be doing something like Hdrol or Epi or even just a bunch of Furaz if I feel like getting even leaner, I'll have to see where I'm at by then.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
do cyckle last 4 weeks of s4 since you are going to do pct, I would not do epi, it is pretty strong on its own, hdrol and/or furaza is what I would do, and I would go a little higher than 40 mgs of s4, more like 50-75 mgs per day.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
what is the average time to use s4. I have heard many use it several months straight. I was planning on using it a few months. I was gonna try your otc protocol to see how that works. if it does not go well I may just go ahead and try proviron and anavar. after I come off s4 I am going to start prime. I also have a ton of phera and tren. What would your suggestions be on when to incorporate them. I kinda was thinkin after I run the prime and natty test boosters. I am just trying to plan out my year. Main goal is to really lean out this year

isoc

Awards
  • Established
honestly, if you want to get lean and hard, #1 is diet, probably 70% of your success will depend on diet, high protein, low carb, low fat, I cannot stress enough that diet is key, it is key to it all, gaining, losing, maintaining. For you high protein, low to moderate carb, and low fat will be a bigger help than anything (sorry if you already know this, many skip diet and go straight to supps/drugs), hit cardio 3-5 times per week first thing in morning on empty stomach, and make sure you are training with weights hours later, after you eat, say on your lunch hour. If diet is in check and you want to get lean and hard, go with proviron, s4, and possible anavar, that is your best bet in regards to what you stated above. Then do a light pct and throw prime or whatever otc natty anabolic you prefer and should be good to go.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Why such high dosages? Ostarine is being tested at 1-3 mg per day in cancer patients. I believe the eye situation is a result of overdosing this.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Why such high dosages? Ostarine is being tested at 1-3 mg per day in cancer patients. I believe the eye situation is a result of overdosing this.

I read this as well. But it seems like everyone is running the 50-100mg dose. Wonder where that came from?

I'm new to S4 research but I think it's something that I will be doing in the future as I need something thats not suppressive to my natty T levels.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I read this as well. But it seems like everyone is running the 50-100mg dose. Wonder where that came from?

I'm new to S4 research but I think it's something that I will be doing in the future as I need something thats not suppressive to my natty T levels.
I think I know where and who it came from but don't wanna open up a can of worms. LOL I've read a log where someone was tested after usage and his bloods showed lowered LH (?) I believe. Something was shutdown so until we see more BW, it's safer to assume that this MAY shut you down, at least, partially. There is a lot of "Bro-science" being thrown around on this. This isn't creatine nor should it be treated as such. Stay safe.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I think I know where and who it came from but don't wanna open up a can of worms. LOL I've read a log where someone was tested after usage and his bloods showed lowered LH (?) I believe. Something was shutdown so until we see more BW, it's safer to assume that this MAY shut you down, at least, partially. There is a lot of "Bro-science" being thrown around on this. This isn't creatine nor should it be treated as such. Stay safe.
Is the can of worms named Anthony Roberts?

What dose was the lowered LH at? I've seen bloods that showed no suppression at 100mg. Or maybe it was just slight, I cant remember. Either way it could have been natural fluctuation.

I have read where anything above 100mg guys thought the sides outweighed the benefits.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
HA! No, not AR. I wouldn't trust anything he had to say about anything. I think it comes from a vendor of S4. I don't remember where I saw the BT's otherwise, I'd link to it. The vision sides and possible shutdown were enough for me to stop looking into this. I'm surprised that more people don't get blood test pre/post. No I'm not. LOL

Is the can of worms named Anthony Roberts?

What dose was the lowered LH at? I've seen bloods that showed no suppression at 100mg. Or maybe it was just slight, I cant remember. Either way it could have been natural fluctuation.

I have read where anything above 100mg guys thought the sides outweighed the benefits.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
HA! No, not AR. I wouldn't trust anything he had to say about anything. I think it comes from a vendor of S4. I don't remember where I saw the BT's otherwise, I'd link to it. The vision sides and possible shutdown were enough for me to stop looking into this. I'm surprised that more people don't get blood test pre/post. No I'm not. LOL
I know some people don't like AR, but some people hate on Dave Palumbo as well and I think he is a very smart and nice guy.

Personally, If I see more bloodwork that shows little to no supression, then I could care less about some vision sides.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Cool. As for me, the vision sides are not something I'd take lightly. I can get/maintain gains other ways. It's not like this stuff is test/tren. The thing that's odd is that the Ostarine trials mention nothing of vision disturbances. I read something on ERGO-LOG that showed when a vendor's S4 was tested, it contained a contaminant that is the result of making S4. Of course, the company denied it. Maybe this could be the reason? Too many unknowns for my liking. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
there is possibility that s4 is not ostarine, but andarine, which is not as powerful and that is the reason for the higher dosages. I also saw bloods where free test was low, but the person used as part of pct, so could be other things played a part. I do personally think that there is suppression at the higher end dosages, but that it is not like being shut down from test/deca

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i saw a log on a different forum where the guy used over 100mg per day for a long time i think 2 months or so and his lh was lowered but total test was higher so i dont see how thats possible. and then on the same forum another guy was using only 10mg (from a different source) and he was seeing the same gains without any problems to vision.