My first HGH experience/log

russiandave

Awards
Hi guys,

Thanks again for having me on this site. I am 33 years old and feel I am ready to try hgh for my first time. I have read a lot about it and feel I am fairly educated in what it offers and the possible side effects. I plan on doing 3-4iu per day, 5 days on 2 days off. from what I read this is slightly more cost effective and to be honest with this economy every penny counts.

I did however have a question. I was wondering if it would be ok to inject the full amount in the morning before I hit the gym or if I should split it half at that time and half before i sleep.

If it is ok with everyone , I would like to post a full log. Pictures every two weeks. As detailed as I can make it. I am not sure if this is the best place for this thread, if there is a better place the mods could move it if they want.

I dont know when I will start lol. Please be patient because I never did this before so I have to find a source that is well known and trusted. I was referred to a source on another site, but I am not sure I am allowed to post the LAB's name so I can get feedback on it. If a mod could let me know I would really appreciate it. I don't want to break any rules. As soon as I can manage that, I will post my first picture before my cycle and start to post my stats and routines.

Thanks again guys for having me. I hope this thread can help other new hgh users to follow in my steps and learn from any mistakes I may make.