Welts after injecting IGF-1 Sub-Q
- 03-18-2004, 07:20 AM
- 03-18-2004, 08:11 AM
yup, it happens, they should go away eventually, plenty of people have mentioned this before, I wouldent worry.
- 03-18-2004, 11:25 AM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
Read the threads. Its already been discussed how not to get them.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
03-18-2004, 12:28 PM
thanks for the reply guy's,but does anyone know how long the lump will last approx? I have been injecting IM since with no problems and same results.
Similar Forum Threads
- By pestis in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2005, 12:25 PM
- By utk1976 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 05-06-2005, 05:55 AM
- By th0m in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2005, 09:27 AM
- By hardlyworkin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-29-2004, 08:56 AM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 20Last Post: 07-24-2004, 11:32 PM