AICAR & GW1516 peptides being sold

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DO NOT PM ME!!! THanks

I am wondering what the deal with these are. Anyone use them!?!? They sound killer on paper.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about peptides also. I mean, what's the benefit of them? Why would one use peptides over plain ole AAS? Or, should they be used in conjunction with an AAS cycle? I've glanced over a few peptide logs, but didn't notice the results peopler were getting to be even as good as say, a test/tren cycle. So, why peptides?

anapolack2

Awards
this is the excersise in a bottle stuff on oprah

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
GW1516 is not a peptide. It is a ppar delta agonist similar but distinct from ppar gamma modulators (like Avandia and Actos used to lower blood glucose) and ppar alpha modulators (like fenofibrate and gemfibrozil used to improve blood lipids).

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
GW1516 is not a peptide. It is a ppar delta agonist similar but distinct from ppar gamma modulators (like Avandia and Actos used to lower blood glucose) and ppar alpha modulators (like fenofibrate and gemfibrozil used to improve blood lipids).
so with that being said, what is it suppose to do

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I know that AiCAR is supposed to be proven to turn your muscles from fast twitch, to slow twitch.

my question is at what dosage would it take for this to occur, and do we even want it to...

it is mighty expensive.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
yes it is very high and no reviews. Might give it a try if it was cheaper or if it had some really good reviews

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
i was an inch away from buying a package of 200mg AICAR (peptide) and 2 bottles GW1516... only reason i did not buy it... i do not think it will go anywhere, and waiting will not harm me. instead i opted for a few mg of IGF-1lr3, as i'm currently in pct. yea its expensive sh*t, so only a rare few research co's will provide these (google and you will find 2 maybe 3). I plan on getting enough to make good use of, and really see what it can do, but i'm gona hold off until either the price drops and competition amongst the R.C's increases, or just say f*ck it and buy that same combo in a month or two.

I am no expert, nor have I used the stuff, but i have done my reading... the available information the medical/scientific community has on these things...

in a nutshell...

AICAR demonstrated increases in endurance and strength in mice, without physical exertion = 33% increase = tricks body into thinking it just trained itself

GW1516 demonstrated increases in endurance and strength in mice, but only when combined with training. with training, increases in endurance can go higher than 70%. effects were negligible when used without a training regimen

The two can and should apparently be combined and used in conjunction with one another and exhibit great synergy.

thats about it in the meantime... hopefully more people on this board will try it soon enough and feedback will circulate

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
There being logged on my private forum by an endurance athlete.

airvine91

Awards
what do these two compounds mean for building muscle? Fast to slow twitch? would that make me better for high rep rather than low reps on my bench? etc

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
what do these two compounds mean for building muscle? Fast to slow twitch? would that make me better for high rep rather than low reps on my bench? etc
Good question...I mean if these expensive compounds just help me run longer/faster...well....think I can live without them for now.

airvine91

Awards
Good question...I mean if these expensive compounds just help me run longer/faster...well....think I can live without them for now.
If thats the case, then let's let the soccer players and sprinters use it...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If thats the case, then let's let the soccer players and sprinters use it...
i dont think a sprinter would want to use it either.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is looking less & less desirable with every post.:sad3:

airvine91

Awards
i dont think a sprinter would want to use it either.
Let me rephrase that. Skinny ***olas that want to stay skinny and have no fat without working out and care nothing about strength because they are the female bitch in the gay relationship would love it. Otherwise weight lifters and athletes stay away.

JK JK lol I know so little about these compounds. :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Supplements 2
mnemotron Cycle Logs 11
edwitt Anabolics 9
IGF-1/GH 0