HCG reconstituting. I searched. Where are the HOW to threads
- 11-25-2009, 03:23 PM
- 11-25-2009, 08:30 PM
use bac water. what is the concentration of your HCG?
- 11-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Same as any reconstitution. You likely have 5000 IU's in lyophilized power. Dilute it to desired strength... If you add 10 mLs of BA water you've got 500 IU's/ cc. 5 mLs gives you 1000 IUs/cc
11-26-2009, 06:33 AM
Thank you brothers!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By I R BABOON in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 54Last Post: 05-25-2010, 08:20 PM
- By Buffgammaman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2009, 04:39 PM
- By travd23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-08-2008, 01:28 PM
- By BigBub in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 04-28-2005, 05:18 PM
- By JordyRoc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2005, 11:15 PM