Any longer term users of IGF-1 ???
- 03-16-2004, 09:37 PM
- 03-16-2004, 10:08 PM
- 03-16-2004, 11:52 PM
Oh I see .. Im a pretty small guy - 24yrs old - I was wondering if IGF-1 Long would best benefit us skinney ectomorphs since Im assuming we have geneticly lower count of muscle cells. Do ya think it would greatly increase muscle mass especially on the ectomorph body type? When did IGF-1 Long chain come out?
I love the idea of being able to make new muscle cells over making my existing ones bigger!
03-17-2004, 12:02 AM
03-17-2004, 12:24 AM
about 9 months but I just moved so I have been out for about a month 1/2. Cant wait to get back in the gym.
03-17-2004, 12:34 AM
I would wait on using IGF or anything for while.. just personal opion but you need to get a pretty good idea of what you need to be doing in the gym before getting some major help like IGF-1
03-17-2004, 12:39 AM
03-17-2004, 01:06 AM
I third it and fourth it, although my usual argument of weighing 2x as much as the smaller members of the class (usually some anorexic cardio bunny) doesn't tend to apply here... but oh well!
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
03-17-2004, 01:39 AM
So when would you recommend the use of IGF-1? IMO I would start after I couldnt break a stubborn plateau, even with changing workout routines and diet! What do you think?
03-17-2004, 01:50 AM
If you have really thoroughly researched newer diet and training methods then maybe. Personally I'd go through these channels first;Originally Posted by joshddutton
1. talk to a friend or reputable personal trainer that really knows their ****.
2. EAT like you have never eaten before..then eat some more!
3. Experiment with some of the newer supplements out there like G-Plenish, Di-creatine malate et cetera
After all that (this should be several years from now) then start researching PH's. After a few successful cycles then MAYBE you could think about IGF.
03-18-2004, 02:11 AM
alot of the big guys in the gym were very skinny before, u would be surprised to see how u can change from a skinny kid to a big monster with the right training, diet, and other "supplements" when gains slows down...Originally Posted by joshddutton
Similar Forum Threads
- By superone in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2010, 01:33 AM
- By pudzian2 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2007, 01:30 AM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 31Last Post: 03-26-2004, 11:02 PM
- By MrBean in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 12-15-2003, 07:01 PM
- By ak-47 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-28-2003, 04:02 PM