cjc-1295 + ghr-6

wantmoresize

Awards
OK I keep reading conflicting info - so - my questions are:

What would the daily dosages be for these peptides to induce fat loss in a male 5'11'' and 220 pounds around 12% bodyfat?

CJC-1295 dosed 2x/week at 1000mcg each
GHR-6 dosed 3x/day at 100mcg each

??? HELP???

anapolack2

Awards
wow...i read that all that is needed is 200mcg ghrp-6 and 100mcg cjc at bedtime for "pulse release"

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow...i read that all that is needed is 200mcg ghrp-6 and 100mcg cjc at bedtime for "pulse release"
100mcg is the saturation dose. GHR-6 dosed 3x/day at 100mcg each is optimal on a 5 days on 2 days off cycle.

anapolack2

Awards
saturation dose is all thats needed for minimum results though right?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im dosing 100mcg 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night. Some results such as sleep, skin and sense of wellbeing are within the 1st week or two.

Im at week 8, getting awesome pumps, some leaning. Got friends who also made so good strength gains at around that point.

It's good stuff if you dont mind all the pinning. I dont. I'll be running it for 4-6 months at least.

dpfisher

saturation dose is all thats needed for minimum results though right?
I'm no expert, but usually the word "saturation" would imply you can inject as much as you want but anything above that amount is a waste.

Can someone explain WHY these won't shut down GH production? All I've heard is they aren't directly active. I mean it seems like saying "prohormones won't shut you down because they are converted BY YOUR BODY."

Also why do people inject CJC 3x a day if it has a half-life of 8 days?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CJC should be 3x a week as I understand it.

For the rest research some of datbtrue's work

anapolack2

Awards
well...i have 2mg cjc and 2mg dlys-ghrp-6
40mcg of each should make 20 shots
i will do bedtime m-f

so should i reconstitute like igf-1 with ba and draw from bottle then backload with bw?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
well...i have 2mg cjc and 2mg dlys-ghrp-6
40mcg of each should make 20 shots
i will do bedtime m-f

so should i reconstitute like igf-1 with ba and draw from bottle then backload with bw?
I just used bw, it is different than igf