Pgh...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've been hearing a lot about PGH, has anyone here used it? Is this something thats basically newer than IGF-1? I can't seem to find any real info on it, help a brother out if you can point me in the right direction..

tahnx

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I think its just some specific aminos that are building blocks for hGH.

edit: final found the site that was selling it

P-GH Is the most effective way to raise growth hormone levels in the body at a fraction of the cost of growth hormone therapy and proven to raise levels higher. How is this possible you ask? Simple........ P-GH is a blend of amino acid growth hormone peptide bonds; 4-amino butyric acid (GABA), 7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid (GABOB), acetylglutamine. Studies have proven that Gama Amino Butric Acid alone dramatically increases growth hormone production in the pituitary gland and higher levels of growth hormone over a prolonged period like 6-12 months will produce a significant increase in lean muscle mass and decrease body fat. Growth hormone has been called the fountain of youth and promotes well being. It is the higher levels of growth hormone that allow a small boy to grow into a man gaining height and weight in the teen years. Growth hormone therapy on the average can cost $1200.00 a month and more!

We are the first to carry this growth hormone precursor the safest and most effective alternative to the old expensive growth hormone therapy only convenient to the rich and famous at a fraction of the cost.
Sounds dubious to me, but what the hell do I know :)

Last edited:

legaljuicer

Awards
I received a free sample. I will let you know how it goes.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Jeff, where did you get that info from bro? Thanks for it, I'd like to find out more as well.

Legal, yeah bro, make sure you post back on this thread and let me/us know how it goes for you. I've been hearing a lot of people recently are liking it a lot.

I've also been hearing good things about PGF too. Is that the same thing as this or another version, copy, etc?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Jeff, where did you get that info from bro? Thanks for it, I'd like to find out more as well.

Legal, yeah bro, make sure you post back on this thread and let me/us know how it goes for you. I've been hearing a lot of people recently are liking it a lot.

I've also been hearing good things about PGF too. Is that the same thing as this or another version, copy, etc?
universalkits

Where else have you found info on it?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
if the bulk of what is in it is GABA, you can just take that before bed time..like 5G should do it. I am going to start taking that soon. Probably betweekn 5-8 g before bedtime. I have read GABA produces its greatest effect about 90 minutes after it is ingested.

h19

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Pgh is injectable gaba isomers, sounds kinda fishy to me but they say it works like gh. Ive seen no evidence not even anectdotal that it works

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
can you post a link to that, I can not find it anywhere on the web

h19

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, on universal kits site, it says that its meant for oral administration, but comes in a "sterile solution". All you kiddies know what that means. Anyways, all the people that I have read who've tried it, are pinnin' it and are liking what they see. But, thats only been like 2 or 3 "unknown usernames".

hamper, check PM.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
yeah got it...thats what i was thinking too, that people were injecting..
if thats the case id probably go with this IGF-1

h19

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Here's the link: P-GH

Anyone used this yet? I'm still leaning toward the IGF-1, price is about the same and I know from others here that works.

phenom9950

Awards
ive been doin pgh it works fantastic. i actually started to pin it im thinking about giving igf a try tho for next month.

enash

Awards
How often and how much of the PG-H are you taking? I'm on it too at .5 ml in two shots 5 days a week and like it, although it is leaning me out so fast it's kind of alarming. I'm lifting heavier weight and I'm always hungry but I don't see any way I could gain on it. I'm in PCT right now, and can't wait until I can go back on M1T in a week, and see how the androgen stacks with it. I wish I knew if it would help to add glucophage like the sticky for GH says. I don't know because this isn't actually GH but a precursor. Are you stacking yours with anything, and have you gained on it?.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Bros, make sure you keep us updated here...What kind of training are you both doing atm?

What does your diets look like, and if leaning out post cycle bro, are you cutting right now, or at maintenance? And are you sure that it isn't just water loss?

enash

Awards
I guess there could be some water loss from my PH cycle but I haven't really lost alot weight (down 1 or 2 pounds), I just can't gain any. I want to be in maintenance, but I guess it's turning out to be a cutter. If I didn't keep my calories up, I think weight would go down. I'm at 184 now and don't want to go any lower, but everything is very lean and defined, including abs.

My diet is pretty basic and balanced. It hasn't changed in a while:
Breakfast is protein shake and 4 cups cottage cheese with raspberries.
Mid-morning is a v-8 and peanut butter on wheat bread
Post workout is shake with banana + non-fat yogurt, skim milk and two tuna fish sandwhiches on wheat bread.
Mid afternoon is another v-8 and an apple.
Dinner is 6 egg whites, a meat (two chicken breasts or lean ground beef chili usually), and a veggie. Some sour cream too.
Protein shake before bed. Some cashews and almonds while I watch the tourney.

And I'll cheat once or twice a week and eat a big jersey mike's sub or something.

I take glutamine, ala, flax, mult-Vitamin, and liv.52.

I do my strength training early in the week, and cardio thursday, friday, saturday, with legs on Sunday.

Last week during bench is were I noticed the strength gains. I hit 275 5 times, which is alot for me. I usually don't feel like going much higher than 235, but I just felt like I needed more. Today i did shoulders and was able to increment weight again. I get tired in the afternoons though, and my muscles will occasionally cramp up.

I'd be real curious to see what other user's routines are like and what results they are getting. I know I'm getting the leaning out effect, but I was hoping for some gains. Advice?

phenom9950

Awards
i went from 270- 290 on pgh. i have gone through - a prodcut called omnivex
[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]-omnivex = [/font]
[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]AD [size=-1]50mg/ml[/size]
5-AD[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][size=-1]50mg/ml[/size][/font][size=-1]
[/size][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]1,4 AD[/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][size=-1] 50mg/ml[/size][/font][size=-1][/size][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]
4-Diol [/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][size=-1]50mg/ml[/size][/font][size=-1][/size][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][/font]
[font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]19-Diol [/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][size=-1]50mg/ml[/size][/font][size=-1][/size][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif][/font][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif] all @ 150 ml ed[/font]
i also took m1t @ 25-35ml ed
ipgh i have been taking .5 ml ed 5days a week i have a intense training regimen. i do sprints 2 times a week and plyos 3 days a week and 3/4 speed run for 30min. heavy lifting 6 days a week.
Sun-legs/shoulders
mon-chest/back
tue-bis/tris/calvs/hammies
wed-Shoulders/legs
thu-back/chest
fri-calves/hammies/bis/tries.
yes it made me very hungry... but then again im always hungry.
i sleep very well on it
meal 1- 2 bowls of oatmeal and 4-6 eggs and 42g of protein(pro rated)
meal 2 - is usually a protein shake
meal 3 - 4-6 cups of cottage cheese with salsa and chips
meal 4 - another protein shake42g or few peices of chicken(3-5pcs) maybe sushi...
meal 5 - is chicken or ground turkey with salad and salsa and beans ill have another protein shake at 42 g pro.
and 1 shake pre and post workout.
i also take-
vit e
vitb12
chromium picolate
creatine
glucoseamine
argenine/n02
and multivitamin.

phenom9950

Awards
sorry 19-Diol [size=-1]50mg/ml[/size] all @ 150 ml ed i ment all of those products at 150 mg ed...

enash

Awards
So the omnivex is a stack that contains this:

AD 50mg/ml
5-AD50mg/ml
1,4 AD 50mg/ml
4-Diol 50mg/ml
19-Diol 50mg/ml

How much does that cost? Sounds like I need some androgens to get the gains.
Does PG-H help with your sprints and plyos? Are you more explosive? That would be nice as my soccer league starts up soon and I wouldn't mind an extra gear. Have you used this particular PH stack without PG-H, and if so what were your results then?

enash

Awards
I see now Omnivex is on universalkits. You pinning that as well?

phenom9950

Awards
just started actually pinning that like 2 weeks ago...

phenom9950

Awards
the pgh makes me feel a little sleepy at times... but my sprints always feel somewhat similar... i always feel explosive and extremely powerfull. i have sped up tho from the beginning of my football season.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
The leaning out and cramps seem to be a good sign, from what you've told me.

I hear what you mean about wanting to gain more bro, but as long as its not muscle you're losing then I would stick to what you've been doin'. Then if progress stops, up overall calories. Are you just noticing bodyfat decreases, or is it actual weight? If its weight then just bump up overall cals would be my advice....

phenom9950

Awards
i totally give pgh props but next month i might try igf...

enash

Awards
Jergo,
There isn't any noticeable muscle loss. I may bump my cals up just a bit though to be sure. Maye add another protein shake. From the GH sticky were it says to "preload" with some test, I think that would be a good idea if your thinking about using it. Because you would probably put on the mass and then lean out the water and fat. Can't say for certain. Would like to use igfl3 as well. Trying to save enough to do both.

phenom9950

Awards
hehe i got 4 12 week kits... in my fridge and next week ill be buying some igf just to try,

enash

Awards
Damn that's nice to have. I just have one 12 week kit. How do you pin your omni? IM or SubQ?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
phenom and enash, so you guys are taking .5ml twice/day correct? From all that you've read into, is that what the majority of people are dosing it at? Is there any kind of dosing range that you've heard of?

Also, a 4 week kit at 1ml 5 days/week will indeed last for 4 weeks correct? Or will one need more at that doseage? And both of you agree on seeing results after a month of use?

I appreciatte your in depth training/diet regimens as well....

enash

Awards
It's .5 ml 1 day at 5 days a week for the kits. If you took 1 ml a day a one month kit would last only two weeks.

I take .5 ml a day in two seperate .25 ml doses (remember I'm only 184 lbs though), and have the body fat loss, the vascularity, strenght and recovery increase, and high metabolism/energy levels. My skin looks real smooth, but I haven't ever really had any acne, plus I started using copper peptide, so that could explain the skin improvement. Right when you take it you do get a crazy tingling sensation in your body. I haven't taken pure GH so I can't compare, but if your looking to lose body fat, have good recovery, and increase some strength then yes you will see results. It has a certain intangible effect.

I can't say right now it would give gains but in a week I will go on M1T and 4derm, continuing my pg-h. I will update then and we'll see how it goes. Like I said before if you preloaded with some test I think that would give some solid lean mass with less water and fat than test alone.

phenom9950

Awards
the only time i took .50 then .25 in the mornings was when i was taking orally... i actually tried 1.0 at nite for about a week without the morning dosage or so orally. last 2 full weeks i have been pinning it all but my dosage because of my joints has only been .50 before bed... before those 2 weeks everything i had taken had been oral.
enash youll get fantastic gains if you were to add 1ad with the mix... im 294 lbs and look and feel great.

gobig1

Awards
Appears to be a very interesting compound.

Would pinning make this more effective or is the oral delivery equivalent to pinning of this compound?

I have 2 bottles of LR3IGF-1 left, might combine the 2, the IGF is incredible by itself, the synergy would be great IMO at lower dosages from each and have the ability to possibly extend a cycle for 3+ months at a low dose combination, as long as results were coming of course.

phenom9950

Awards
i think what i may do is .50 pinned before bed and .50 orall in the morning

cromesta

Awards
when you say 5 days a week, do u mean 5 on 2 off, or more of like a 3 on 1 off 3 on 1 off kind of deal

enash

Awards
I do 5 on 2 off. Orally wouldn't be as effective. Steroidology forum has alot of PGH users on it, and they debate IM versus SubQ, dosages, etc. Lot of info in there. Do a search for pg-h.

phenom9950

Awards
omni is im :D i only do pg sub but i now hear on steroidology forumns that some people are doing the pgh im ?! :S

gorge

Awards
omni is im :D i only do pg sub but i now hear on steroidology forumns that some people are doing the pgh im ?! :S
Does the Omni burn when injecting?
Also, are you sore the next few days? :eek:

bullfx

Awards
so its 200$ for 1 month? do we need to take it 1 month only? cause the real gh doest work till 3rd month

phenom9950

Awards
omni... well ok... i did some site testing.. and my bis hurt so bad rite now... i also did my tris and those hurt alot too rite now... but shoulders are ok... and glute is fine... but i have swolen up a bit after IM with omni. and 200$ should get you... 16 weeks... wich is 4 months...

phenom9950

Awards
only swolen in the glute... but everything else seems fine with swelling... bis hurt like hell i did it 2 days ago... tr

drei

Awards
hehe i got 4 12 week kits... in my fridge and next week ill be buying some igf just to try,
Why purchase four 12 Weekers at $800.00 ($200.00 ea.) when you could have bought Two 24 weekers for $640.00 ($320.00 ea.) saving youself $160.00? You could have put the saved $160.00 toward your IGF purchase!

Just me being analy detailed and observant no flame intended,

DREi

phenom9950

Awards
i got a free one... for 3 buys which ment 600 $ for 24 weeks hahahah :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Damn, just a heads up...universalkits is offering buy any pgh kit, get another 1 month supply for FREE!! I wish I had the dough for this now, I'd love to run it along side my PCT and then some....all I've heard is good reviews from it...

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
Damn, just a heads up...universalkits is offering buy any pgh kit, get another 1 month supply for FREE!! I wish I had the dough for this now, I'd love to run it along side my PCT and then some....all I've heard is good reviews from it...
Jergo - do you know when that special is going to begin? I don't see anything about it on the site.

Thanks bro.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Jergo - do you know when that special is going to begin? I don't see anything about it on the site.

Thanks bro.
Yeah, Mr. Universal himself said the whole month of April. I would e-mail him and just make sure that you get the deal...

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
so are you guys running it at 5 on 2 off for one month and off a month?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0
poison Supplements 3
DreamWeaver LG Sciences 5
DreamWeaver IGF-1/GH 0