Pgh...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  290 lbs.

only swolen in the glute... but everything else seems fine with swelling... bis hurt like hell i did it 2 days ago... tr

2. Registered User

Question

Quote Originally Posted by phenom9950
    hehe i got 4 12 week kits... in my fridge and next week ill be buying some igf just to try,
    Why purchase four 12 Weekers at $800.00 ($200.00 ea.) when you could have bought Two 24 weekers for $640.00 ($320.00 ea.) saving youself $160.00? You could have put the saved $160.00 toward your IGF purchase!

Just me being analy detailed and observant no flame intended,

DREi
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  290 lbs.

i got a free one... for 3 buys which ment 600 $ for 24 weeks hahahah
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  290 lbs.

thanks for the observant eye its kool
  5. Registered User

Nice avatar Drei

Damn, just a heads up...universalkits is offering buy any pgh kit, get another 1 month supply for FREE!! I wish I had the dough for this now, I'd love to run it along side my PCT and then some....all I've heard is good reviews from it...
  7. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Damn, just a heads up...universalkits is offering buy any pgh kit, get another 1 month supply for FREE!! I wish I had the dough for this now, I'd love to run it along side my PCT and then some....all I've heard is good reviews from it...
    Jergo - do you know when that special is going to begin? I don't see anything about it on the site.

Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelton
    Jergo - do you know when that special is going to begin? I don't see anything about it on the site.

Thanks bro.
    Yeah, Mr. Universal himself said the whole month of April. I would e-mail him and just make sure that you get the deal...
  9. Gold Member

Yeah, Mr. Universal himself said the whole month of April. I would e-mail him and just make sure that you get the deal...
    Thanks!
  10. Registered User

so are you guys running it at 5 on 2 off for one month and off a month?
  11. Registered User

I'm running it straight through for 2 months, and saving one month for when I get back from a vacation. I would probably just run it straight through for three, but I'm leaving the country and can't take it with me.
  12. Registered User

Is this to similar to IGF to run at the same time or would it benefit both together. Has anybody thought about running IGF for one month and then this for a month?
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ruffneck
    Is this to similar to IGF to run at the same time or would it benefit both together. Has anybody thought about running IGF for one month and then this for a month?
    I will be finishing my 3 bottles of IGF, approx 1st week of May, straight thru, which will be a total of approx 55 days, and will do "PCT" with PGH only for 3-4 weeks then I plan on running them concurrent and see what happens. This will be around the end of June for a start time for taking them together. With all the positive feedback, I'm looking forward to trying the PGH, I've got a 24 week kit coming from Universal Kits........but it will have to be nothing short of a miracle to be better than IGF IMHO

Here's the link for my IGF cycle if anyone is interested;
    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=14053
  14. Registered User

I haven't tried IGF yet, so I can't compare, but I think IGF users will find PG-H to be less potent. Just based on the contents and what I have read here in terms of results.. But I think that PG-H has the advantage of being a compound you can stack with IGF (and PH's and AAS) and use as "PCT" when you must go off of IGF, adding some pronounced GH-like effects to your cycle. Personally, I can't wait to try IGF. Will be ordering it very soon. Feed the machine!
  15. Registered User

Thumbs up

Just received my kit yesterday I ordered a 30 day kit and received a 60 day kit! On top of that Universal ships fast, placed the order on Tuesday received package Thursday. Cool thing is I'm getting no sides like the shortness of breath everyone describes.

DREi
  16. Registered User

bump ..... for update from bros that are using or have used PGH.
  17. Registered User

Hey Bro's,

I've been taking it for a week and the most significant thing I noticed was a better sense of wellbeing. I've taken regular GABA in the past (orally) and loved the tingling sensation you get. Both the oral GABA and PGH give you the exact same feeling except the PGH hits immedietly. I am also on day 25 of IGF and am mixing both in the same barrel with absolutely no pain whatsoever (I'm hitting the bi's and tri's). Another thing I noticed about PGH is I seem to sleep better on it, and although I know it's possible that the IFG caused my better wellbeing and sleep, I really didn't seem to start until after the PGH, at least not to this degree. IGF just made me feel incredibly "full", my muscles got harder and bigger, and like others, I started to notice hair regrowth. The PGH hasn't done anything for my physique yet, just my mind. I will continue another 20-30 days of both and let you know how it goes.

Dosage -
    IGF - 30mcg/day - 25 days so far
    PGH - .25ml/day - 7 days so far

Drei and Iron monger, sounds good guys, make sure to post back w/ an update..
  19. Registered User

Will do Jergo.
    Forgot to mention a couple things.

1st - I agree with Drei on Universal, the turnaround was very fast and the product came with great instructions and everything needed to make it.

2nd - It couldn't be any easier to mix the stuff. Just pull out 10ml of BW and squirt it in the vial containing the powder, let it dissolve and you're done.
  20. Registered User

Lightbulb

Drei and Iron monger, sounds good guys, make sure to post back w/ an update..
    The since of well being kicks AZZ! It feels like when your on DBOL or when test kicks in the first time. You sleep like your on drugs but no grogginess when you awake. Physically I was able to do full body workouts Friday, Saturday and Sunday each time I wanted to bring the pain even more. The only thing I don't like is this weird pump I get. I'm getting a freakin' pump from brushing my teeth!
  21. Registered User

I'm two weeks into my PH cycle and continuing the PGH. Getting some gains and keeping the lean. 190 and counting. Man it feels good. Can't wait to add the igf-1 to the mix.
  22. Registered User

bump any updates about te pgh
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by phenom9950
    only swolen in the glute... but everything else seems fine with swelling... bis hurt like hell i did it 2 days ago... tr
    So that's what happened to drei's avatar.
  24. Board Supporter

Bump for updates. Lots of happy customers at the steroidology board. I'm trying to decide if I need to get in on this before the April specials expire! Thanks.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

bump for some more updates drei, iron monger. Hows it going bros?
  26. Registered User

We regret to inform you they are all dead.......come on guys if your still alive how about some updates.
  27. Board Supporter

Thumbs up

Well, I went ahead and got in on the April specials. I've been using .5ml/ day for 3 weeks now. So far, I'm leaning out quite a bit. I've also been taking a couple of NYCs a day, on and off, probably 4-5 days a week. I'm on main. cals, and I've only dropped two pounds, but I've definitely dropped some fat. My waist is almost one inch smaller, and my abs are showing much more. I don't have calipers, but pinning twice a day in your abs gets you pretty familiar with the fat levels! I'm having more and more trouble finding a 'fatty spot' to inject. I'm losing fat on my 'belly' that's usually very stubborn to get rid of, but it's just falling off. Muscles seem a little fuller. Libido is up. I generally feel better all the time, and sleep is much better. Very vascular, and I'm usually not at all. Endurance seems to be up a good bit - HIIT cardio isn't usually fun, but I have to make myself quit now! I think it's a good supp. and I'll get more if the price drops. At the current price though, it's a little rich for me to stay on, honestly. I'd love to try it for a few months straight, I think it would be great over a long, slow bulk. Keep in mind I'm almost 35 though - results may be less dramatic if you're younger and producing more GH.

Quote Originally Posted by morigu
    We regret to inform you they are all dead.......come on guys if your still alive how about some updates.
  28. Registered User

All right I'll admit I've been slack on the posts. Got alot going on right now. My weight shot up to 190 while I was on my PH cycle with PGH. Now I just finished PCT as well as my second bottle of PGH. I'm at 182, and I'll tell you right now don't expect to gain on it without AAS or PH, but it will shred you if you eat right. I am just as strong (can lift as much and do as many reps) as I was at 190 as I am at 182, and I think PGH helped with that. I had cramping initially when I first started it and extreme hunger pangs, but that has subsided and now I just have endurance and feel "good". I STILL haven't gotten any L3 IGF, so I can't compare, but from all I've read I think the IGF is superior, but for the price, and the fact you can stay on cycle for longer, I think PGH is a good supplement to take if you want to preserve lean gains, and you'll like it even more if you have some fat to lose.. I still have a vial left but I'm saving it for after my vacation, when I plan to combine it with L3 IGF and possibly AAS. On a side note I just banged a 21 year old Georgia cutie Sunday night and she couldn't take her hands off my abs, so that makes the 200 bucks I spent well worth it. Couldn't get enough of the compliments. Bring on the experimental peptides!

I see it said all the time on this board and others but your Diet and Routine is truly a big factor in this game. If you just take PG-H and don't motivate on those two, you may be sorely dissapointed.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  290 lbs.

yup pgh helped me cut, it really helped me manipulate what i was trying to achieve like cutting and bulking, strength didnt change durring cutting, i went from 305 lb bulking down the 280 from cutting, and strength went up pgh a huge bump
  30. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by enash
    So the omnivex is a stack that contains this:

AD 50mg/ml
    5-AD50mg/ml
    1,4 AD 50mg/ml
    4-Diol 50mg/ml
    19-Diol 50mg/ml

How much does that cost? Sounds like I need some androgens to get the gains.
    Does PG-H help with your sprints and plyos? Are you more explosive? That would be nice as my soccer league starts up soon and I wouldn't mind an extra gear. Have you used this particular PH stack without PG-H, and if so what were your results then?
    He was also taking M1t though...

How long was the M1 t takin in duration.
  31. Registered User

Is this still going to be available after the pro-hormone ban? If anyone could let me now A.S.A.P so I can get some before it is banned!
  32. Registered User

Alright guys I have decided to go ahead and get the two month supply of this. I have a few questions about how to use it. First do I need anything besides slin pins for mixing etc.? If you do IM shots is it painful or not that bad? Can you shot this into your bi's or whould that be to painful? The reason that I am asking these questions is because this will be my first time pinning anything, and I want to now what to expect. If someone could shed some light here it would really help out!
  33. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Juiceman
    Alright guys I have decided to go ahead and get the two month supply of this. I have a few questions about how to use it. First do I need anything besides slin pins for mixing etc.? If you do IM shots is it painful or not that bad? Can you shot this into your bi's or whould that be to painful? The reason that I am asking these questions is because this will be my first time pinning anything, and I want to now what to expect. If someone could shed some light here it would really help out!
    This is the most pain free substance I have ever pinned to include AAS, PH's, and Numerous shots every year in the military, nothing is more pain free than this stuff. It is mixed with BW, the only pain is from the pin itself. SubQ is less painful than IM and works well for this substance.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. pgh
    By wiseguyx34x in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 07:42 PM
  2. PGH during PCT?
    By hamper19 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 09:25 AM
  3. Using PGH while cutting, along with IGF
    By Grant in forum IGF-1/GH