WTF, my bottle of IGF is gone and its only been 4days?

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
I got one bottle of IGF from MR and Started 3days ago and today its gone. I hope I wasnt taking too much. I thought on an insulin pin, 3 clicks was 30mcg. I have terumo 29g 1/2" 1cc pins and they have 10 clicks on them. It says 10, 20, 30,40,50,60,70,80,90, and 100units. I was filling it up about a little over 1/4th the slin pin till it said 30units and now its all gone. Each unit is broken down again into 5little lines. I hope it wasnt the clicks inbetween the units. Whats going on?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
dood.

*****3**** clicks, not 30 clicks.

for pete's sake.

the 1cc pin is ONE HUNDRED units. 3 units would be 3/100's of the barrel capacity, not 3/10.

i am not trying to sound critical here, but if you are this careless with an injectable substance, maybe you should stick to 1-ad and creatine.

seriously.

you were injecting 10 TIMES what you thought you were. that is ridiculous

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhhhhh ****, i just wasted $200. No wonder why the shots hurt like hell. I thought 3clicks was the number 3 on the slin pin. Jesus time to get another bottle and do it right. 3days of 150mcg wont hurt too much right?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
well, if you start growing a thumb out of your forehead, you might want to seek medical assistance. :)

i have absolutely no idea what such a large dose would do. my wild-ass-uneducated-guess is probably not much bad, since it was only 4 days.

but who knows? bobo, maybe.

you are lucky you weren't doing insulin. off by a factor of 10 with insulin, and you would likely be dead.

size

Awards
  • Established
I am shocked that this has happened. You were doing much more than 150mcg daily.

Let this be an example to others to fully understand how to properly use and interpret "supplies"

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG!!!!!!!!

Talk about frontloading....

db682

Awards
  • Established
dood.

*****3**** clicks, not 30 clicks.

for pete's sake.

the 1cc pin is ONE HUNDRED units. 3 units would be 3/100's of the barrel capacity, not 3/10.

i am not trying to sound critical here, but if you are this careless with an injectable substance, maybe you should stick to 1-ad and creatine.

seriously.

you were injecting 10 TIMES what you thought you were. that is ridiculous

Amen to that brother. YOU ARE DEFINITLY NOT READY TO BE USING THIS STUFF!!!! If you havent used pins in the first place this is probably not the stuff you want to practice on. I hope you beat the **** out of yourself for this one cause someone needs to slap some sense into ya.

db

whale

Awards
Well I guess you learned the expensive way for sure. As for the rest of that igf that is in your body guess what no extra utilization prolly used about 16th of it if thatno science on this one no one can really tell. But I am sure it was not too much! Just ran through the blood and gone. Sorry about that 200 bro but you should have read a bit better. I guess you know this by now! Oh well live and learn.

whale

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Next time you're going to spend $200.00 on some slin, give me $100.00...we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it even! :D
A little Vegas Vacation comedy there.

Dude, seriously though, that sucks. At least I can learn from others mistakes, because Lord knows I make plenty on my own. :p

Fender85

Awards
You remind me of the last time i went to the beach . . . blew a few hundred dollars in 4 days and had nothing to show for it. :D

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously if you would of made that **** up with slin and shot 30 IU's instead of 3Ius you'd probably be dead right now. Definatley be more careful in the future.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Bro I know I counted at least 4 threads that discuss the proper dose of mcg to Iu's. If your not going to research anymore than that then you may need to rethink the use of AAS and especially IGF-1.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
So ive still got about 100mcg left after using 900mcg in 3days, so should I continue running 30mcg till my new bottle arrives in a few more days or is it ok if I just stop and start up again in a few days(the correct way :)

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol, start up after a few days in the correct way :) .

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Want to play a little ro sham bo?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
see thats why my plan is to practice with water in a slin pin before I attempt the IGF-1....

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Darwin.........please. I really hope you don't support that and if you do, please change quickly so you don't go to hell.

Also, I wanted to thank everyone for the IGF "top award"
First off i'd like to thank God. If it wasnt for him, I probably would have grown a foot out of my forehead. 2nd I'd like to thank my family. If I wasnt for the divorce, Dad wouldnt have shelled out another $200 so I could get a new bottle. And third i'd like to thank the guys who helped me get the dosing right the 2nd time around. All in all, I love my fans and last but not least i'd like to thank my right and left delts for putting up with 300mcg of IGF in each of them for 3days :)

and also im using synthol correctly. 1cc in the penis for 10days. Then 2cc's for 10days and then 3cc's for 10days. Please correct me if im wrong.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Darwin.........please. I really hope you don't support that and if you do, please change quickly so you don't go to hell.

First off i'd like to thank God. If it wasnt for him, I probably would have grown a foot out of my forehead. 2nd I'd like to thank my family. If I wasnt for the divorce, Dad wouldnt have shelled out another $200 so I could get a new bottle. And third i'd like to thank the guys who helped me get the dosing right the 2nd time around. All in all, I love my fans and last but not least i'd like to thank my right and left delts for putting up with 300mcg of IGF in each of them for 3days :)

and also im using synthol correctly. 1cc in the penis for 10days. Then 2cc's for 10days and then 3cc's for 10days. Please correct me if im wrong.

I think we got ourselves a comedian. ;)

wimpy

Awards

First off i'd like to thank God. If it wasnt for him, I probably would have grown a foot out of my forehead. 2nd I'd like to thank my family. If I wasnt for the divorce, Dad wouldnt have shelled out another $200 so I could get a new bottle. And third i'd like to thank the guys who helped me get the dosing right the 2nd time around. All in all, I love my fans and last but not least i'd like to thank my right and left delts for putting up with 300mcg of IGF in each of them for 3days

and also im using synthol correctly. 1cc in the penis for 10days. Then 2cc's for 10days and then 3cc's for 10days. Please correct me if im wrong..
lmao!

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
taken from BB.com of all places

What Is Synthol?

Synthol is composed of 85% medium-chain triglyceride oils (a fatty acid), 7.5% lidocaine (painkiller), and 7.5 5 benzyl alcohol. The preparation is injected deep into the muscle where it is encapsulated between the fascicles (bundles of muscle fibers) . With repeated injections, a larger volume of oil builds up inside the muscle, expanding its size like a balloon filling up with air. About 30% of what is injected is metabolized by the body. The other 70% remains lodged in the muscle where it breaks down very slowly over three to five years. There seems to be some issue of debate among bodybuilders as to whether or not Synthol actually lasts this long, and some believe it is even longer. Chris Clark, its inventor, is convinced that it somehow leads to permanent muscle growth in the effected areas, though even he is unsure of the mechanisms that would make this possible. Synthol users report amazing pumps while training, though this could be a result of the extra pressure of the accumulated oil.

which was my point..synthol does not make you grow

h19

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
taken from BB.com of all places

What Is Synthol?

Synthol is composed of 85% medium-chain triglyceride oils (a fatty acid), 7.5% lidocaine (painkiller), and 7.5 5 benzyl alcohol. The preparation is injected deep into the muscle where it is encapsulated between the fascicles (bundles of muscle fibers) . With repeated injections, a larger volume of oil builds up inside the muscle, expanding its size like a balloon filling up with air. About 30% of what is injected is metabolized by the body. The other 70% remains lodged in the muscle where it breaks down very slowly over three to five years. There seems to be some issue of debate among bodybuilders as to whether or not Synthol actually lasts this long, and some believe it is even longer. Chris Clark, its inventor, is convinced that it somehow leads to permanent muscle growth in the effected areas, though even he is unsure of the mechanisms that would make this possible. Synthol users report amazing pumps while training, though this could be a result of the extra pressure of the accumulated oil.

which was my point..synthol does not make you grow

h19
I didn't know synthol had lidocaine in it. Reminds me, I have a whole bottle of prescription lidochaine from a past dental problem. I'munna go shoo that shee... :D

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards

Great to see someone come on here tell the world about their personal fvckup and still be able to laugh at the situation after everyone punks the living **** out of him.

wimpy

Awards
Great to see someone come on here tell the world about their personal fvckup and still be able to laugh at the situation after everyone punks the living **** out of him.
for real. that **** was funny...

drei

Awards
Synthol penis shots! ROFL The bad part is you know someone has tried this already!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Gotta give Fully some cred for owning his mistake. Just glad it wasn't a lethal one.

I've screwed up dosing on pills before. When 6-OXO came out there was lots of confusion as to what the proper dosage should be (and still is). I kept hearing "taper down from 600-900 mgs" and brain farted this into 6 to 9 capsules a day. I recovered really well but ran out of product quickly. lol

smike319

Awards
Synthol penis shots! ROFL The bad part is you know someone has tried this already!
No way! My balls just shrivled up and hid from me just thinking about that.
I hope i'm able to locate them again...........here balls c'mon now I won't hurt you?@!# :)

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
i used synthol pct. injected 500ui straight into each ball for a week and they were back to normal size in no time. works much better than nolva!!!
cc

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

:D :D :D