Advice on HGH sides

ldangelo

Awards
I'm experiencing some significant sides from HGH that I would like some advice on. First some back ground:

I'm taking generic blue top HGH. PM me for brand information if interested.

I started taking HGH about 10 weeks ago. I did 2iu a day for 50 days 5 on/ 2 off. No issues other than red welts at the injection site when injected SC. I switched to IM injections and had no reactions.

20 days ago I increased my dosage from 2iu 5 on/ 2 off to 4iu ED. 2 in the a.m. and 2 post work out. Both IM.

Recently (10 days) I've been experiencing significant pain/numbness in my hands and feet (which I know are a common side) as well as general joint pain (hips, knee's, elbows, shoulders). I also experience night sweat's (see other thread).

I've recently started the DC training routine. My weights are going up A LOT and my body weight is increasing while my body fat decreases so things are good. However, my hands hurt so bad I can barely hold dumb bells some days.

So here are my questions:

1) Should I go back to 2iu/day for a while and try again?
2) Should I try the "Gavin Protocol" on days that I train? I'm leaning toward trying this. My thinking is that even if I hurt on off days I can deal with that... Having it affect my training is a non-starter.
3) Should I switch brands and see if that helps?
4) Other suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id bump down to 3iu. its difficult for some to move up on doses on HGH due to exactly what ur describing. stick to 3iu's until sides subside. its apparent that u need to gradually increase ur dose. even though its strange that only a 2iu difference is causing the sides.

stick with ED injects

ldangelo

Awards
Thanks for the response. How should I break my dosage? 1.5 am/1.5 pm or 1 am/2 pm? Any advise?

jimjam

Awards
im no expert but id take it all at once post workout,that is 3iu.ive usedcjc/ghrp6 3 times a day and got realy bad sides painfull knees wrists and lower back.so backed of to 2 times a day ,and pain got alot better so started using it with 2iu of hgh.i feel good .hope that helps