Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if so, why?

ldangelo

Awards
No regret's here... I've been on for almost 3 months and feel great. Have lower body fat. Am stronger. I have experienced some sides that suck but it's worth it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age?
Dose?
Protocol (5 on / 2 off?)
And please share these sides with us.

Thanks

bengelha

Awards
Absolutely none. I tore all muscles in my right groin off the bone late summer, black and blue from hip to heel. Shoulders were rebuilt years ago and right one failed while lifting in March and was still giving me trouble then got MRI for neck and it showed 'DEGENERATION'.

Well now I have some REGENERATION. Lifting solid, heavier without more parts failing and will gently walk it up from here.

Spending a lot, have chance to buy Chinese cheep but its ILLEGAL so paying a lot and plan to keep paying for it.

Zero sides, other morning wood :)

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
wow; well keep it up ben! haha no pun intended.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I'm not bashinng GH replacement, but your question demands a predetermined answer. The people who are going to be reading htis question are probably having fun with hormones at the moment.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
I'm not bashinng GH replacement, but your question demands a predetermined answer. The people who are going to be reading htis question are probably having fun with hormones at the moment.
Not completly true, people with bad experiences will also post on his thread,
I have not used gh but my gf has used it and she is really happy with the results in terms of fat loss. Dosed 3 iu 7 days a week.