Myostatin Inhibitors....didn't know where to put it

gobig1

Awards
All the hype a couple years ago, with the super-muscled cows and disected rats that looked like Olympia competitors. People were saying that if they could develop a peptide that inhibited myostatin, we would all look like those animals. Scared the **** out of people developing it for legit uses (as usual).

Then comes along BIOTEST and develops some Ocean Shell Crap that only assisted in emptying your wallet...........

Point.......where is the scientific community at with myostatin and myostatin inhibitors.

Anyone......Bobo?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Johns Hopkins University are doing reseach in this field. they are developing new myostatin inhibitors for drugs copanies. but i heard that its very dangerous because it may lead to elarged organs, because it will make all the body grow not only the skeletal muscles.

gobig1

Awards
Johns Hopkins University are doing reseach in this field. they are developing new myostatin inhibitors for drugs copanies. but i heard that its very dangerous because it may lead to elarged organs, because it will make all the body grow not only the skeletal muscles.
Similar to HGH I suppose, but yet unproven for anything except making cows and mice Huuuuuuuge.

Got my 3 bottles of IGF from MR standing by waiting for pins. Next 6 months are going to be good, very good.

Just heard on CNN, due to the high cost of drugs here, Congress is proposing opening/loosening the restrictions on importing drugs from foreign countries. You have got to be $%%^^&% kidding me. That is the biggest hippocritical BS in the history of the UNIVERSE.

**** POLITICS. Except ARNOLD FOR PRESIDENT!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
YoungThor Anabolics 35
RickyBlobby Anabolics 82
Lukef2000 Supplements 21
Whacked Supplements 8
believer87 Supplements 2