Long r3 IGF-1 use w/ AS

tmac24

Awards
I am interested in cycling equipoise for about 8-10 weeks @ 400mg with long r3 IGF-1. I was planning on starting the IGF-1 @ week 5 or 6 @ 40mcg immediately after my workout daily for 28 days. I'm considering injecting 5 days a week and skipping saturday and sunday? Would this be a good idea? I was planning on taking in a good amount of carbs after injection to raise my insulin levels as well.

My other question is would equipoise be a good choice and should you dose the IGF-1 differently with an AS? From what I have read from others, they usually stack it with test, but I'm not looking to gain a lot fast and I don't like the water retention or temper along with test. I did a test cycle a couple years back. I loved the strength gains but it was pretty obvious what u are doing when u are packing on 5-10 lbs a week/2 weeks. I'm wanting leaner muscle and for it to appear a little more natural w/o all the water weight. Would the two be a good combination and what are your thoughts?

I'm 6'4" 215lbs. 25 years old. Around 10-12% body fat.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I've run IGF with aas many times, just eat as much as you can if that's what you're doing.

the answers to HOW you run it are all on here for you to find. as far as the best gear to use, i found the lean gains from Tren/igf to be AMAZING but tren is just too brutal for me. if you take plenty of letro or arimidex with your test you won't blow up like that and get bloated. EQ on it's own is not a good idea imo. add some test at a lower dose ~250-500mg a week, then what I do is run the IGF for the first 4-5 weeks 3x a week at 40-60mcg. then stop for 5 weeks while still on aas, then use IGF during PCT with clomid/nolva (I swear it helps bring me on more quickly)

I also found Mdrol/superdrol to be great combo with IGF but pretty much any aas will work great with igf. can't go wrong.

tmac24

Awards
Hey, thanks for the input. yea, I decided to run EQ at 500-600 for 12 and test-e @ 250-300mg for 14. I"m gonna take ur advice and run the igf for the beginning, take a break in the middle, and start up again into the end of my cycle into my pct along with hcg/clomid/nolva. I might throw in some winny @ 50ed for the last 4-5 weeks if I can get my hands on some. Thanks for the feedback bro, I appreciate it.