I have a question about part of the IGF-1 sticky

1. Registered User

I have a question about part of the IGF-1 sticky

here is the quote:

IGF-1's Side effects

Every thing has a down side. To bake a cake ya gotta brake an egg. IGF1 is no exception. The drug used in larger quantity around the 100mcg+ range will cause headaches, occasional nausea and can contribute to low blood sugar or hypoglycemia in some users. Although I have never heard of this first hand I'm sure its true.

IGF1 will attach its self to the lining of the intestine and cause atrophy of the gut. Every thing IGF1 touches will grow and you have a lot of receptors on the lining of the large intestine and inner wall of the abdominal well. This is what causes the GH gut look. You can easily avoid this by limiting your dosages and cycle lengths. IGF1 cycles should be kept to 4-6 weeks with 4-6 weeks off in-between. IGF-1 is considerably more powerful than HGH and you need to think of it along those lines as far as dosing goes. We all know what to much HGH can do over prolonged periods of usage. The Neanderthal look is definitely not going to win any shows this year. I would recommend 80 mcg a day for 4 weeks at a time you should get good results from that for a while. I don't know if you will need to up the dosage at any point, but I would think in the case of IGF1 it wouldn't matter. If 80mcg doesn't do it for ya, then bump it up to 100 You should definitely feel it at this point If not suspect the IGF1 as being fake. Beyond 120 mcg per day your asking for trouble, This compound demands as much respect as its sister amino Insulin.

I read somewhere else that IGF-1 R3 wont cause the GH gut because it only binds to the muscles tissue but the above quote says otherwise. Can someone clarify this for me? thanks

2. Registered User

There's IGF receptors all through out the body, so as the quote says the best way to limit the L3 IGF-1 to muscles is to keep your doses and cycle lengths in moderation.
  3. Running with the Big Boys

It can and will in large doses just as Fender said..
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 08:54 PM
  2. getting sick on cycle, just part of the game?
    By fast89lx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 09:35 PM
  3. Question about types of D-bol
    By predator124 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2005, 09:37 PM
  4. Building up the lower inner "cleavage" part of the chest?
    By tommy36p in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 02:21 PM
  5. I have a question about calorie intake
    By Jcada in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 07:30 AM