igf question

Lil Rocky

Awards
so i might be dumb but this is racking my brain :wtf1:.....so i cant find any .6 acetic acid and dont really wanna use vinegar cuz i hear it leaves the inj site inflammed and hurts, so i got 1000mL of .25 acetic acid from a pharmacist friend for free, he says they cant even get any .6 anymore so he just dilutes what he needs with the .25 by adding more than normal.....so normally you add 1mL of .6 AA to the vial of igf making it 1000mcg/mL.....so if using .25 you would add 2.4mL of .25 AA to the vial?? how would you dose that if you were using say 50mcg a day??? OR could you just use the .25 AA just the same as the .6 AA and it wouldnt matter?? hope somebody can help, thanks in advance

Anomaly2181

Awards
My recomendation without giving away sources, would be to google "buy peptides" or somthing along those lines. Many sites sell .6 AA. Goodluck.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
ya bro google that ****!! its cheap compared to worrying 'bout making AA out of vinegar and using watman filters and that fun stuff. hah I found it by mistake on youtube to be honest....lurk harder! g/l