IGF-1 R3 site injections
- 03-08-2004, 06:01 PM
- 03-08-2004, 07:12 PM
Nope.. I don't think it would raise the local IGF-1 levels in the muscle tissues around the injection site...
- 03-08-2004, 08:20 PM
no matt D , seems like it does have some site specific results , although the results from l r3 igf-1 would be mostly whole body .
03-08-2004, 08:23 PM
Cool... learned something new.. Thanks Ray I appreciate it.. sorry about the misinformation..
03-08-2004, 08:25 PM
wasnt trying to coach u bro , u know more than me and are bigger and wiser .
03-08-2004, 08:27 PM
Nah really Ray.. I like to learn new stuff.. and you did it in a good way, which is very cool in my book
Similar Forum Threads
- By pestis in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2005, 12:25 PM
- By sportsagent in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2005, 05:37 PM
- By Greenguy in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2004, 04:00 PM
- By Gland777 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2004, 10:38 PM
- By wardog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2003, 10:55 AM