reverse testicular atrophy with r3igf-1

1. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Answers

reverse testicular atrophy with r3igf-1

ive read and reread this sticky ,could this replace hcg ? it says if your nads are shrunk from a cycle it will restore them, and if you use igf-1 during a cycle they wont shrink. so i think this means you are ready to start makin natty test rihgt away wfter a good cycle if combined. is this true ? can anyone attest to this from ther own experience ? id just like to know for future use.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

IGF does not effect test levels.. at least that has not been shown to yet
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

I've never read anything on igf helping restore natural testosterone production.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Answers

it may increase lh levels a bit i think ? anyway , its not a replacement for hcg at all .
  5. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Answers

ok
  6. Registered User
    Answers

yes

I've heard it does reverse atrophy and thats why bros use it on pct.
    But its from the articles over at Basskillers.
  7. supreme being
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Answers

that iswhat i read in the sticky near the bottom is an article from basskiller on ther and at the bottom of that article thats what it says ??
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Here it is:

Reverses testicular atrophy

Testicles if shrunken will return to "full swing" so to speak even in the middle of a cycle. If not shrunken they will not shrink during the cycle. This may explain partially why gains are kept after the cycle.

IGF-1 Information Here!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

yep

I think its the reverse atrophy and the increase in cells that would make the gains retain. But ofcourse I know there are other ways igf works that can make the gains retain also.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

who supplys the best igf 1 supplament?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

and is there a cycle for this? like if i do it b4 during and post my SD cycle?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I've used it in PCT and it certainly helped
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I started igf mid-cycle and I can't tell if it brought them back or not. Maybe I just have baby balls anyway, joking, but really somedays look to be normal size and other times can't tell so I'm not sold on the fixing atrophy. Hcg is still needed. But i do love my igf
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2res4 View Post
    I started igf mid-cycle and I can't tell if it brought them back or not. Maybe I just have baby balls anyway, joking, but really somedays look to be normal size and other times can't tell so I'm not sold on the fixing atrophy. Hcg is still needed. But i do love my igf
    I just picked up some igf-1 lr3 myself to try. I'm going to start off pinning every 3rd day 20mcg bi laterally (near 40mcg ) into lagging muscle groups for 4 weeks. I was going to pin chest, bi's, tri's, quads, glutes, calfs, switching Muscles each time. How does my set up look?

I want to run this solo 1st to see how i respond and then use it around my next ph cycle.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lightweight1 View Post
    I just picked up some igf-1 lr3 myself to try. I'm going to start off pinning every 3rd day 20mcg bi laterally (near 40mcg ) into lagging muscle groups for 4 weeks. I was going to pin chest, bi's, tri's, quads, glutes, calfs, switching Muscles each time. How does my set up look?

I want to run this solo 1st to see how i respond and then use it around my next ph cycle.
    Set up looks good.
    Stick with 40mcg per day, no more..
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    Set up looks good.
    Stick with 40mcg per day, no more..
    Ok cool. Yeah i dont want to grow my intestines thats for sure lol. I have some 1/2 inch pins and some 1.5 inch pins. Will the 1/2 inch pins work for chest, delts, bi's, tri's, calfs and 1.5 for quads and glutes?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

40mcg has been the sweet spot for me too. My buddies use more but all they talk about is the pump. Waste of time/product/money IMO. Your set up looks good. I have tried sub q and im. I prefer im.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Answers

40mcg has been the sweet spot for me too. My buddies use more but all they talk about is the pump. Waste of time/product/money IMO. Your set up looks good. I have tried sub q and im. I prefer im.
    Yeah 40mcg seems to be the majority of typical dosage. Do you pin immediately after your work out ? How long have you been on it ? Any sides ?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah 40mcg seems to be the majority of typical dosage. Do you pin immediately after your work out ? How long have you been on it ? Any sides ?
    I do pin immediately pwo. The first time I tried it I was using 20 in the morning then 20 pwo. I then read about natural mgf coming pwo so I tried 3 to 4 hours pre work out. I really think pwo seemed better for me. I workout late so it was also 2 to 3 hours prior to bed and I have heard that it messes with gh release so it's a work in progress. Right now I pin 40mcg pwo and one day in the morning because I work out 4 days/week. I've been using 5 on 2 off and typically run 4 weeks on then 4 off. This has worked for me but I do notice it seems to not work as well near week 4. After my next break I'm going to use with peg mgf but I haven't worked out a protocol yet. I think your choice of e3d might work well to diminish downregulaion. The only time I noticed sides was at 80mcg pwo witch I tried one time. I ended up with a headache and possibly low blood sugar. Nothing extreme. I felt fine after eating. At 40mcg I feel that I get the benifit without the sides.
    Last edited by 2res4; 12-02-2010 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Left out info
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I do pin immediately pwo. The first time I tried it I was using 20 in the morning then 20 pwo. I then read about natural mgf coming pwo so I tried 3 to 4 hours pre work out. I really think pwo seemed better for me. I workout late so it was also 2 to 3 hours prior to bed and I have heard that it messes with gh release so it's a work in progress. Right now I pin 40mcg pwo only. I've been using 5 on 2 off. After my next break I'm going to use with peg mgf but I haven't worked out a protocol yet.

Yeah everything takes some tweaking to find the sweet spot. Ill run it for 4 weeks to start and see how that goes. Let me know how the MGF added in works for you if you do it? How many carbs do you take in after you pin?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah everything takes some tweaking to find the sweet spot. Ill run it for 4 weeks to start and see how that goes. Let me know how the MGF added in works for you if you do it? How many carbs do you take in after you pin?
    I will definately let you know how it turns out. I usually get 50g carbs with 10grams creatine and 60 grams protien between a shake and creatine mix which is probably higher than needed for carbs. I think if you follow e3d you may be able to run longer like 5 or 6 weeks but don't quote me on that. I am looking into that myself, but give it a try at what you have set up and see how it works because you can always make adjustments or try a diff. protocal later, but at 40mcg you will be fine. Good luck.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Would it be simplier to have an orchiectomy and be able to regulate your T levels without worry. I read elsewhere that some guys do this if they are not worried about fertility. Has anyone heard of this and whether the better cycling paid off?
  23. Registered User
    Answers

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1397855/

good read
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long to reverse testicular atrophy?
    By jneutron in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 06:47 PM
  2. Testicular atrophy reversal after varicocele surgery?
    By Leon Kennedy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 08:15 PM
  3. Is it possible reverse testicular atrophy due to varicocele?
    By Alkalemmire in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 11:13 AM
  4. Clomid prevents testicular atrophy on cycle ?
    By broken7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 09:49 PM
  5. testicular atrophied in effect
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 01:17 AM