reverse testicular atrophy with r3igf-1

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
ive read and reread this sticky ,could this replace hcg ? it says if your nads are shrunk from a cycle it will restore them, and if you use igf-1 during a cycle they wont shrink. so i think this means you are ready to start makin natty test rihgt away wfter a good cycle if combined. is this true ? can anyone attest to this from ther own experience ? id just like to know for future use.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
IGF does not effect test levels.. at least that has not been shown to yet

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've never read anything on igf helping restore natural testosterone production.

ManBeast

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it may increase lh levels a bit i think ? anyway , its not a replacement for hcg at all .

RockMam

Awards
yes

I've heard it does reverse atrophy and thats why bros use it on pct.
But its from the articles over at Basskillers.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
that iswhat i read in the sticky near the bottom is an article from basskiller on ther and at the bottom of that article thats what it says ??

RockMam

Awards
yep

I think its the reverse atrophy and the increase in cells that would make the gains retain. But ofcourse I know there are other ways igf works that can make the gains retain also.

Cbrsi

Awards
and is there a cycle for this? like if i do it b4 during and post my SD cycle?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I've used it in PCT and it certainly helped

2res4

Awards
I started igf mid-cycle and I can't tell if it brought them back or not. Maybe I just have baby balls anyway, joking, but really somedays look to be normal size and other times can't tell so I'm not sold on the fixing atrophy. Hcg is still needed. But i do love my igf

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I started igf mid-cycle and I can't tell if it brought them back or not. Maybe I just have baby balls anyway, joking, but really somedays look to be normal size and other times can't tell so I'm not sold on the fixing atrophy. Hcg is still needed. But i do love my igf
I just picked up some igf-1 lr3 myself to try. I'm going to start off pinning every 3rd day 20mcg bi laterally (near 40mcg ) into lagging muscle groups for 4 weeks. I was going to pin chest, bi's, tri's, quads, glutes, calfs, switching Muscles each time. How does my set up look?

I want to run this solo 1st to see how i respond and then use it around my next ph cycle.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I just picked up some igf-1 lr3 myself to try. I'm going to start off pinning every 3rd day 20mcg bi laterally (near 40mcg ) into lagging muscle groups for 4 weeks. I was going to pin chest, bi's, tri's, quads, glutes, calfs, switching Muscles each time. How does my set up look?

I want to run this solo 1st to see how i respond and then use it around my next ph cycle.
Set up looks good.
Stick with 40mcg per day, no more..

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Set up looks good.
Stick with 40mcg per day, no more..
Ok cool. Yeah i dont want to grow my intestines thats for sure lol. I have some 1/2 inch pins and some 1.5 inch pins. Will the 1/2 inch pins work for chest, delts, bi's, tri's, calfs and 1.5 for quads and glutes?

2res4

Awards
40mcg has been the sweet spot for me too. My buddies use more but all they talk about is the pump. Waste of time/product/money IMO. Your set up looks good. I have tried sub q and im. I prefer im.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
40mcg has been the sweet spot for me too. My buddies use more but all they talk about is the pump. Waste of time/product/money IMO. Your set up looks good. I have tried sub q and im. I prefer im.
Yeah 40mcg seems to be the majority of typical dosage. Do you pin immediately after your work out ? How long have you been on it ? Any sides ?

2res4

Awards
Yeah 40mcg seems to be the majority of typical dosage. Do you pin immediately after your work out ? How long have you been on it ? Any sides ?
I do pin immediately pwo. The first time I tried it I was using 20 in the morning then 20 pwo. I then read about natural mgf coming pwo so I tried 3 to 4 hours pre work out. I really think pwo seemed better for me. I workout late so it was also 2 to 3 hours prior to bed and I have heard that it messes with gh release so it's a work in progress. Right now I pin 40mcg pwo and one day in the morning because I work out 4 days/week. I've been using 5 on 2 off and typically run 4 weeks on then 4 off. This has worked for me but I do notice it seems to not work as well near week 4. After my next break I'm going to use with peg mgf but I haven't worked out a protocol yet. I think your choice of e3d might work well to diminish downregulaion. The only time I noticed sides was at 80mcg pwo witch I tried one time. I ended up with a headache and possibly low blood sugar. Nothing extreme. I felt fine after eating. At 40mcg I feel that I get the benifit without the sides.

Last edited:
Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I do pin immediately pwo. The first time I tried it I was using 20 in the morning then 20 pwo. I then read about natural mgf coming pwo so I tried 3 to 4 hours pre work out. I really think pwo seemed better for me. I workout late so it was also 2 to 3 hours prior to bed and I have heard that it messes with gh release so it's a work in progress. Right now I pin 40mcg pwo only. I've been using 5 on 2 off. After my next break I'm going to use with peg mgf but I haven't worked out a protocol yet.

Yeah everything takes some tweaking to find the sweet spot. Ill run it for 4 weeks to start and see how that goes. Let me know how the MGF added in works for you if you do it? How many carbs do you take in after you pin?

2res4

Awards
Yeah everything takes some tweaking to find the sweet spot. Ill run it for 4 weeks to start and see how that goes. Let me know how the MGF added in works for you if you do it? How many carbs do you take in after you pin?
I will definately let you know how it turns out. I usually get 50g carbs with 10grams creatine and 60 grams protien between a shake and creatine mix which is probably higher than needed for carbs. I think if you follow e3d you may be able to run longer like 5 or 6 weeks but don't quote me on that. I am looking into that myself, but give it a try at what you have set up and see how it works because you can always make adjustments or try a diff. protocal later, but at 40mcg you will be fine. Good luck.

Origen

Awards
Would it be simplier to have an orchiectomy and be able to regulate your T levels without worry. I read elsewhere that some guys do this if they are not worried about fertility. Has anyone heard of this and whether the better cycling paid off?

soskie

Awards
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1397855/

good read

gynopuff

Awards
Just got off a 6 weeker of des and lr3 i must say my nads are most ded larger and i sware my libido is stronger