GHRP6 = hunger EXPLOSION

  1. Registered User
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24389

    GHRP6 = hunger EXPLOSION


    been using ghrp6 and been keeping it up to date on another post. I have been using 100mcg 3 times daily and last week went up to 200 3 times daily. But something happened this morning. First off I am an extreme creature of habit. Eat the same, keep the same schedule everything. I have always had hard times leaning up and rarely seem to get results from supplements so it makes it easy to tell if something works and what is doing. I got up today, took my ghrp as I always have, ate my preworkout meal and headed to the gym. About 30 minutes I started getting hungry. Chugged some water to curb hunger but did not work. I stopped lifting went to my truck and ate an apple, some yogurt, and a beef sandwich and still starving. HAd to leave gym and went to get something to eat. I mean I felt like I had not eaten in days. I did not know what brought on this rare difference of routine until tonight. I realized I had used my new bottle of ghrp6 this morning and I mixed it with half of normal amount of solution so it was double potency and had forgotten. So if you ever need to stimulate hunger, try 500 mcg of ghrp6

  2. Registered User
    Bigblondekid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    89

    I use GHRP-6 just for the appetite. I usually don't stay very hungry but with GHRP I eat all day and I'm still hungry. Make sure you don't take too much without eating, it'll give you horrible drops in blood sugar, I had it happen to me a couple times.
  3. Registered User
    JohnnieFreeze's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    1738

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    been using ghrp6 and been keeping it up to date on another post. I have been using 100mcg 3 times daily and last week went up to 200 3 times daily. But something happened this morning. First off I am an extreme creature of habit. Eat the same, keep the same schedule everything. I have always had hard times leaning up and rarely seem to get results from supplements so it makes it easy to tell if something works and what is doing. I got up today, took my ghrp as I always have, ate my preworkout meal and headed to the gym. About 30 minutes I started getting hungry. Chugged some water to curb hunger but did not work. I stopped lifting went to my truck and ate an apple, some yogurt, and a beef sandwich and still starving. HAd to leave gym and went to get something to eat. I mean I felt like I had not eaten in days. I did not know what brought on this rare difference of routine until tonight. I realized I had used my new bottle of ghrp6 this morning and I mixed it with half of normal amount of solution so it was double potency and had forgotten. So if you ever need to stimulate hunger, try 500 mcg of ghrp6
    Id keep the dose at 100mcg 3x daily otherwise you're looking to desensitize very quickly.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24389

    yeah I am going back to 100mcg. I was just going to 250 cause someone else said they were having good results off of it. Doing the 500 at once was an error on my part. I am planning on quitting when I finish this last bottle. I have done nothing but gain weight for the last month I have been on it. I have gotten stronger and stay pumped, but need to cut some weight. I just started the frag 176 this week and may run it for a while and see if I get anything from it. I also do it 5 on 2 off
  5. Registered User
    JohnnieFreeze's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    1738

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    yeah I am going back to 100mcg. I was just going to 250 cause someone else said they were having good results off of it. Doing the 500 at once was an error on my part. I am planning on quitting when I finish this last bottle. I have done nothing but gain weight for the last month I have been on it. I have gotten stronger and stay pumped, but need to cut some weight. I just started the frag 176 this week and may run it for a while and see if I get anything from it. I also do it 5 on 2 off
    yeah, nearly impossible to cut on ghrp-6..I heard ghrp-2 has less hunger sides though. Im interested in hearing results from frag 176..do tell how it goes.
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    yeah, nearly impossible to cut on ghrp-6..I heard ghrp-2 has less hunger sides though. Im interested in hearing results from frag 176..do tell how it goes.
    I think it`s an individual thing; I noticed no hunger sides while on GHRP-6, although I never went over 200mcg doses.
  7. Registered User
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24389

    I have had no hunger issues from ghrp6, stuck to same eating schedule and calorie intake. Will keep posted on the frag. as far as I know 300 in morning and 100 at night is what seems to be standard. Anyone else heard any different
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EXPLOSION
    By SilverBullet7 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. Bacon Explosion
    By merph in forum Recipes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 12:09 PM
  3. Cold Fusion Explosion Vs White Flood
    By WebDesigner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 12:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in