added 1ml ba to 1mg/ml vial r3igf 1

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i added 1ml of ba to my vial of r3igf-1 ,so i used 4iu th second line on 100unit slin pin today i think thats 20mcg, but is this correct ? my math isnt so good

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you added 1ml of BA, so now you are at 500mcg/ml.
At that dilution, 1iu = 5mcg. You drew up 4iu, 4iu * 5mcg/iu = 20mcg. Did you also pull some Bacteriostatic Water into the pin?

ManBeast

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
yes i then pulled in 8 ius of bacwater , felt good

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
So on a bottle of muscleresearch's IGF, 2iu's on a slin pin would be 20mcg right?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its easier to dose if your not used to measuring on a slin pin. The amount is very very small.

Yes, on a standard vial from MR, 2iu's = 20mcg's.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
yes i felt that adding ba made the measurement easier, also soon ill start spliting the dose a.m and pm.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Make sure you shake the wial good before you use it.

SlateDrake

Awards
Make sure you shake the wial good before you use it.

Bump on this. Should we really be shaking the vial of IGF prior to each shot?

Just want to make sure this is correct, as with HGH you would usually just 'swirl' the vial lightly.

Thanks

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Bump on this. Should we really be shaking the vial of IGF prior to each shot?

Just want to make sure this is correct, as with HGH you would usually just 'swirl' the vial lightly.

Thanks
I don't think you would want to shake this stuff at all, peptides are not the most stable of substances.

PC1

I just don't understand the need to do this...... is not the BA what leaves you with the sore spot after injection for a day or so?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
PC1, adding the extra ML of BA gives much more accurate dosage possibilities, especially if one uses a 3/10cc pin that's marked in 1/2iu increments.

ManBeast

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
the added ba , for more possibilities of splitting use @ 2x ed or once aday for those of us that cant see to well to measure real small dose as this., also the added ba is such a small amount compared to the igf/bac water in a dose the im shots are painless once in a while there is a slight ache in the muscle a day later but it just feels like you worked out that muscle and to me that feels good . and pumped, today i shot in my abs after working them it felt great.

SlateDrake

Awards
PC1, adding the extra ML of BA gives much more accurate dosage possibilities, especially if one uses a 3/10cc pin that's marked in 1/2iu increments.

ManBeast

Just an FYI - my 3/10cc pins are marked in 1iu increments and not 1/2iu increments. Check and see how your own pins are configured.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There are both avaliable, I didn't mean to imply that ALL 3/10 are marked in 1/2iu increments.

ManBeast

SlateDrake

Awards
There are both avaliable, I didn't mean to imply that ALL 3/10 are marked in 1/2iu increments.

ManBeast

That's VERY cool..I've never seen those. What brand/make/model are they?

URL for purchase?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I found them at www.diabeticexpress.com
BD Ultra-Fine II Short Syringes 31g (1/2cc) #8468
BD Ultra-Fine II Short Syringes 31g (1cc) #8418

ManBeast