L3 IGF Results Thread - PC1

PC1

From what I understand this compound has been available for awhile now, but not too many guys seem to have posted results here? So I'll post my results here as I go along, and will answer (mostly) anything about my experience with it.

First off, my stats:

6'4" tall, 250 lbs.
Est bodyfat% 12% although I don't really know.
Consistently trained 4+ years now, and off/on since mid 20's.
5 PH cycles in past 2 years, 4 AS cycles in mid 20's.
Bench: 255 x 10-11
Deadlift: 300 x 14-15
Squatt: 255 x 10+ (Behind here, since I train in my home and have only been able to squatt for about 1.5 years, but I am catching up)
Diet: Reasonably clean but not immaculate. I might have foods like pizza/ice cream once a month. Basicly I eat 3 good meals a day and have protein drinks inbetween and before bed. I'm partial to HDT's pro blend 55.

IGF dosage: 40 mcg 5 days a week over 30 days, immediately post workout, based on Bobo's posting by Dave Polumbo, as follows:

IGF-1 info by Dave Polumbo
Posted by Crankin'steiN at Percision Muscle

...............I began to keep notes and I worked out a system by which bodybuilders would inject Long R3 IGF-1 [about 10-20 mcg] within 15 mins following a workout so the IGF-1 could circulate and locate these newly produced IGF-1 receptors on the damaged muscle cell membranes. (These new receptors appear as a direct result of damage induced by intense weight training and muscular trauma). It is at these damaged cells that the body increases the number of IGF-1 recpetors so it can signal where the muscle repairs must be performed. (This is why muscle cells grow, preferentially, and not bone tissue or internal organs, as rumoured).............
BTW, I'm not taking any AS/PH in conjunction with this cycle, just the L3-IGF. The reason I'm going with 40 mcg a day is well, just because of my overall size. I could be wrong here, but just for example, most people can kill a headache with 2 aspirin. I need 3-4, and I attribute it to just being a larger than average person.

First Impressions:

1. I obtained my L3-IGF from Muscle Research (a board sponsor). I've already complimented them on their great service/turnaround and packaging in their thread.

2. At first, I was shocked to see there was very little liquid in the vial it comes in! It was only 10-15% full! But it is 1 ml. One needs to remember that 40 mcg is ONLY 4 ticks, or 4/100 of 1 cc on a slin pin. A very small dosage indeed, but of a very powerful compound.

3. I'm doing mine IM in the quadriceps. The slin pins are amazingly painless, I'm used to the bigger gauge for oil based AS, HUGE difference. No I've never done insulin before, and by comparison, this is MUCH easier than the HORSE DART'S I'm more accustomed to.

4. I noticed on day 2 my muscles had more overall fullness, a slight pump even before working out. On "only" day 2, I could feel a slight difference in how my body felt during a workout. Nothing extreme, but that feeling of having a little more gas in the tank..... a good pump.... and a better overall feeling even after going to failure. The veins in my hands are popping out right now just from typing this post!

5. I'm now 3 days into this. Vascularity up considerably. It's been said this stuff by itself helps with volumization, and I agree. Definitely more fullness everywhere, overall more shape to the muscle bellies. I'm liking it ;)

6. I have noticed I feel a bit more tired, and would like some additional sleep. So far anyway, it's NOTHING like the lethargy that comes from 1-test..... just not even close. I couldn't overcome the 1-test lethargy with several cups of Espresso a day with an occasional Ephedra. This is nothing in comparison. Some very slight muscle cramping today but nothing extreme.

I have some questions for you guys that I haven't seen addressed anywhere yet and I'd appreciate your input if you would please:

1. Training while on this stuff by itself....... We generally do volume on AS/PH, and HIT post cycle. What would you recommend on just this stuff WITHOUT AS?

2. I'm sure one can overtrain taking L3 IGF and megadoses of AS, but if damaging the muscle tissue during training increases the receptors for the L3 IGF to attach to, I would think that for a 30 day period, one might be better off erring on the side of overtraining in order to induce more hyperplasia?

3. Would you train abs/obliques while doing L3 IGF ?

4. I was 6+ weeks PCT when I started this. My PCT included HCG, and I know my endo test is fairly stable as I've been off everything for several weeks and my strength/body weight have remained steady (yay!). I have continued 7-oxo dhea, should I continue it? I would like to melt off a couple of inches from my waistline.

5. I stopped taking creatine when I started the L3 IGF, I thought I'd resume it once I'm off in 4 weeks?

6. I've continued the coffee enemas right through PCT and into the L3 IGF as I've read they decrease catabolic states PCT... should I continue?

7. Lastly, on day (2) I noticed I was starting to grow a 2nd dick just above my original member. I cut it off but now I'm regretting it, having realized I could have enjoyed both back door and front door sex at the SAME TIME....

Yeah, just kidding on 6-7..... wondering if you're still with me :D

Any comments/suggestions are as always, deeply appreciated.

Thanks brothers, be well.

Last edited:

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for posting your impressions, PC1. This is an interesting substance.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Thought you were serious on #6 ..ya bastahd! lol

#2 sounds like a logical conclusion although I would not err too far into overtraining as you'd be wasting your dose just playing catch up, IMO.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1. Training while on this stuff by itself....... We generally do volume on AS/PH, and HIT post cycle. What would you recommend on just this stuff WITHOUT AS?
train normally , few things to change would be , u use drop sets a lot more, failing at 6-8 reps each time .
secondly, strech positions are emphasised to ensure highers igf-1 and mgf production. u could basically adapt john parrillo's ideas and incorporate some streches for the muscle trained at the end of the workout , when the muscle is "fully " pumped , the pump is important as this will help increase muscle size by streching the fascia .

2. I'm sure one can overtrain taking L3 IGF and megadoses of AS, but if damaging the muscle tissue during training increases the receptors for the L3 IGF to attach to, I would think that for a 30 day period, one might be better off erring on the side of overtraining in order to induce more hyperplasia?
u would train with more traumatic techniques , but harder , not longer . basically , hard contractions of the muscle is important , so train with quality reps , dont focus on the volume specifically as such to induce this effect of receptor number increase .

3. Would you train abs/obliques while doing L3 IGF ?
u could if u want ,i feel the mega eating contributes a lot to the big guts of the pros today . not just igf-1 .

. I was 6+ weeks PCT when I started this. My PCT included HCG, and I know my endo test is fairly stable as I've been off everything for several weeks and my strength/body weight have remained steady (yay!). I have continued 7-oxo dhea, should I continue it? I would like to melt off a couple of inches from my waistline.
he he :) , thats great . u can continue i think , no reason to change anything if its working well for u .

5. I stopped taking creatine when I started the L3 IGF, I thought I'd resume it once I'm off in 4 weeks?
why stop creatine ? use it .

6. I've continued the coffee enemas right through PCT and into the L3 IGF as I've read they decrease catabolic states PCT... should I continue?
twice a day enemas adviced :D

. Lastly, on day (2) I noticed I was starting to grow a 2nd dick just above my original member. I cut it off but now I'm regretting it, having realized I could have enjoyed both back door and front door sex at the SAME TIME....
yes , major mistake ! u screwed it up ! bobo was going to propose to u because of the second dick :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
yes , major mistake ! u screwed it up ! bobo was going to propose to u because of the second dick :D
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hahahahaha

Great post PC and Ray.

Im very interested in this substance and if I didnt already have a full med cabinet of other goodies I might jump aboard. Well see. Im on PCT and looking forward to trying something new.

db

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Psychology 101:

Those who often speak of homosexual tendencies are just suppressing their true feelings. Its ok Ray, we won't judge you.

gobig1

Awards
I will be actively following this thread. I just got my 3 bottles in the mail yesterday from MR (agree they were great, 4 days to Hawaii) and trying to decide whether or not to use PH's/AAS with this or not. I'm in week 2 of PCT of M1T 4 week cycle, the lethargy was excruciating and killed my social life. Great posts and info thus far. :) :)

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Psychology 101:

Those who often speak of homosexual tendencies are just suppressing their true feelings. Its ok Ray, we won't judge you.
lol , so u read a book on psychology to judge to what extent ure gay :D , keep it up :p

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol , so u read a book on psychology to judge to what extent ure gay :D , keep it up :p
Your the one who brought up the issue and continue to push it. I don't have to look it up. Its basic knowledge on behavioral tendencies. Geez, should I teach you about the Aedipus complex to?!? LMAO!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice rack :D

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i thought each tick mark on a slin pin [u100] was =2iu=20mcg, correct me if im wrong but the link that size posted [diabetic demos said each tick is 2 iu]
i think i heard it right but could be wrong.

Last edited:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
It is kind of odd that you don't see many IGF logs around, but I'm guessing it's because alot of guys run it with AS, making it hard to really see what's happening. Great work PC1, looking forward to more :)

I'm on cycle right now, thinking about starting IGF post cycle.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought each tick mark on a slin pin [u100] was =2iu=20mcg, correct me if im wrong but the link that size posted [diabetic demos said each tick is 2 iu]
i think i heard it right but could be wrong.
Bro, this isn't that hard. Each "line" on a U100 slin pin is 2iu's. Thats 20mcg's if you use MR at 1mg/ml. This is basic math!

Count the lines up to 10. If there are 5 lines then each is 2iu's. Come on man, this isn't hard.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
ive got it, i was referring to the beginning of this thread pc1 wrote each hash mark is "1" iu, so unles he diluted with ba he taking 80 not 40 like he posted.or may he is useing a different slin pin just a thoght

Last edited:
MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As long as 5 ticks on your pin equal 10 than yes it is 1tick =2iu =20mcg but some slin pins to have 10tick that equal 10 so then it would be 1tick =1iu=10mcg but this should be fairly easy to figure out.

-MR

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i didnt know there was another type of slin pin that measured 1 tick=1iu, just tryin to help if i can, mine has 5 each 1=2iu so i just thought they were all like mine... just excuse me im new to the slin thing but learnig more and more.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
generally speaking 3/10 cc slin pin have 1 tick per IU. 1 cc slin pins generally have 1 tick per 2 iu's.

PC1

Sorry if I've "ticked" anyone off or caused any confusion on this tick business ;). Someone elsewhere recommended a specific pin that had 10 ticks equaling 1 cc, and so that's what I bought. It was my first time buying slin pins, and I think when I typed that above, I forgot there were options.

Last edited:

PC1

Hey Bro's.

I've incorporated RayBravo's training advice on restarting creatine + drop sets. Haven't done drop sets before actually, DAMN good work out. A little sore but not bad considering. I'd be a cripple by comparison the day after doing that naturally!

A few additional observations after being 5 days on:

1. Strength is up just a tad. Nothing like the feeling of an AS cycle kicking in after 10-12 days, but a little stronger, and definitely better endurance through a workout, with nice pumps.

2. I am getting a few aches and pains in some of my joints. Knees, hands and 1 finger ?! Minor really, but I am wondering if it's an indication that 40 mcg is more than is needed to attach to damaged muscle receptors. I'm going to give it a few days but if it gets worse or continues, I'll kick it back to 30.

3. Hunger is up.

4. I am noticeably thirstier, and am getting some muscle cramping. I think I just need to "obey my thirst" and drink more.

5. The 2nd dick shows no sign of reappearing......I guess I blew my chance. ;)

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes , strength wont go up too noticably. also , the thirst is very normal , infact , it really bothered me in my sleep , cos i had to wake up 2-3 times to drink water or to pee .

PC1

yes , strength wont go up too noticably. also , the thirst is very normal , infact , it really bothered me in my sleep , cos i had to wake up 2-3 times to drink water or to pee .
EGGGGGGGZACTLY! I seem to wake up CONSISTENTLY at like 2:00 AM with dry mouth and having to pee. And now that you mention it, bathroom trips during the day are up also.

I've been thinking of ways I can give you guys some quantitative results when this thing is done. I know I won't put on huge body weight or have marked strength gains.

But I've read that this stuff is supposed to both build new muscle and burn more bodyfat. So my thinking is to report both the change in my overall bodyweight, AND the change in the DIFFERENCE between my chest and waist measurement. I'm not sure what I can expect here. I'd be ecstatic if that would be 1-2".

Any other suggestions, let me know.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I think that might be the way got go reporting wise PC.. also if you can get a baseline bf and see how much it chances.. especially lean muscle mass...

PC1

I think that might be the way got go reporting wise PC.. also if you can get a baseline bf and see how much it chances.. especially lean muscle mass...
That would be ideal. I train at home, don't belong to a gym. Any suggestions on affordable and reliable body fat detectors?

I'm wondering though if it's already too late for something that's really reliable though. As I've indicated, I already feel more fullness in the muscle bellies, so I wouldn't really be at a true starting point.

Geez, not 10 minutes ago I sucked down a protein drink and a glass of water, and now I'm thirsty again. :rolleyes:

Hey Matt, btw, how's the back? Are you getting around comfortably now, able to train yet, etc.?

PC1

Today marks the half way point, two weeks in.............

I'm really enjoying this. The gains are not eye popping. But what others have described as being a more 3D type of look, meaning fuller muscle bellies, I'm enjoying that benefit. It's even noticeable to me wearing clothing.

I haven't checked measurements, although I doubt they've changed much if at all. I might be a tad leaner. My body weight remains around 250. Slight if any strength gains. Still, I definitely look and feel better. Fuller, a little harder, more vascular.

The mild joint aches I experienced a few days in have all but disappeared after the first week.

The one negative I've noticed is that my stomach seems to be sticking out more. I wasn't sure if it was my imagination or not, but my wife has even noticed it, so I think there's something to it. I'm hoping it's temporary, but it's really bugging me. From a front view, I look good, have well defined abs even. But from a side view, I have a pronounced pot belly.

This usually happens to me in the winter as I focus more on heavy weight and am not as particular about how much I eat, especially when I use 1-test.

I usually like to start running again in the Spring, beginning with walking/running for about 30 minutes. This usually does the trick for me. I've been out twice now, would have gone this morning but we got hit with about 8" of snow yesterday, ugh.

So in any event I'm hoping this aspect of it is temporary. It would be nice if when I stop my muscles remain full but the stomach goes down.

I've pretty much made up my mind that I'd like to pick up another vial of the stuff. But rather than do it alone, I'd like to try it in conjunction with an 8 week test only cycle. My thinking is I'd do 20 mcgs/day 5 days a week pwo for 4 weeks at the start of pinning test..... not much test, maybe 400 mg a week. I'd also take HCG along with the test, 500 iu's a week, and maybe a low dose of Nolva as well. I'd shoot the rest of the HCG (6000 iu's) over the first 15 days PCT, up the Nolva per the usual PCT specs, and also resume 20 mcgs of the L3 IGF immediately PCT as well.

I think that by combining the attributes of hypertrophy and hyperplasia together would allow for lower doses of both androgens and L3 IGF, yet still yield very nice results. Plus, it would be really great to resume the L3 IFG immediately PCT to resume an anabolic state in the face of PCT. Yet overall, still do it with only 1 vial of the L3 IGF.

My only concern with test is bloat. NOT because I'm afraid of a little temporarily. But because I don't want to outgrow my business suits simply because I'm bloated. I understand Nolva might help, but I might need something else also..... anyway, that's down the road I'm digressing.

I would be interested in hearing what you more experienced bro's think about doing the L3 IGF like this though, both during and immediately PCT.

Thanks guys, be well.

serengo

Awards
I'm taking it now also, just finished the first week and I had the same thought, just different tactic. I'm planning to use it in a 14 week cycle 750mgtest/week and Anadrol 50-75mg/day(weeks 1-5) in a cycle a few mos down the road. Taking the IGF1 R3 40-60mcg/day weeks 6-10 & again weeks 14-18. I've heard good things about IGF1-R3 holding drol gains.

bullfx

Awards
just for the record bro nolva wont help much in reducing bloat, ledx/adex is much better

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
does ledx/adex cause libido problems. I've heard this from a few people?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm in no way experienced with IGF but you're approach seems sane, conservative and will likely yeild some great results which makes me jealous.

serengo

Awards
PC1, how would you gauge your strength gains so far? Stamina? Recovery? I'm only on day 5 and I leave the gym after a heavy session and I feel like I should go back and do it again an hour later.

PC1

PC1, how would you gauge your strength gains so far? Stamina? Recovery? I'm only on day 5 and I leave the gym after a heavy session and I feel like I should go back and do it again an hour later.
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being high, 1 being low

Strength gains: Slight, 1

Stamina during workout: Moderate, 5

Recovery: High, 7+

It's not the same as taking PH/AS, but still very noticeable. Aside from doing the drop sets, I have added a little more volume because as you point out, I feel like I can and should be doing more than as if I was training naturally.

I like the stuff! It's undeniably a legitimate, and powerful product. And frankly, these are more the types of gains I'm interested in. I don't have any interest, for example, in doing a cycle of androgens that would include compounds like dianabol or anadrol...... compounds that would blow me up like a baloon, much of which is water weight gains....... only to lose a lot of it PCT.

Now that's nothing against those compounds, or you bro's who are using them. Go for it. I'm just not out to look like a 44 year old Lou Ferrigno, awesome as he is.

I have a fairly solid foundation right now. I want to add to it while peeling away some fat and water. L3 IGF I feel is an excellent weapon in that war, I feel.

gobig1

Awards
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being high, 1 being low

Strength gains: Slight, 1

Stamina during workout: Moderate, 5

Recovery: High, 7+

It's not the same as taking PH/AS, but still very noticeable. Aside from doing the drop sets, I have added a little more volume because as you point out, I feel like I can and should be doing more than as if I was training naturally.

I like the stuff! It's undeniably a legitimate, and powerful product. And frankly, these are more the types of gains I'm interested in. I don't have any interest, for example, in doing a cycle of androgens that would include compounds like dianabol or anadrol...... compounds that would blow me up like a baloon, much of which is water weight gains....... only to lose a lot of it PCT.

Now that's nothing against those compounds, or you bro's who are using them. Go for it. I'm just not out to look like a 44 year old Lou Ferrigno, awesome as he is.

I have a fairly solid foundation right now. I want to add to it while peeling away some fat and water. L3 IGF I feel is an excellent weapon in that war, I feel.
PC1, I Could not have said it any better. I'm on my 5th day and at 39yo I think this stuff is amazing. I have noticed more strength gains, but as always, individuals vary. Recovery is through the roof, I feel like I could go to the gym the next day and do the same workout as the day before with no negative effects, simply amazing.

bullfx

Awards
PC1, how is ur mid section comin along? do u really think its getting bigger ? thats one thing that scares me the most w/ igf1... well after cancer...

PC1

PC1, how is ur mid section comin along? do u really think its getting bigger ? thats one thing that scares me the most w/ igf1... well after cancer...
Yeah, it's similar to the distended belly I get on 1-test. So I'm hoping it's going to go away at the conclusion of the cycle, or shortly thereafter. My insides just feel more full, even when hungry. For example, I've started doing some vacuum pose type ab exercises that sounded good to me from another thread on here. But man, even sucking my stomach in tight, it's little more than flat with my sternum?!

I've started jogging/brisk walking on 2-3 mornings each week, just completed my first week. I would like to peel off a good 10-15 pounds of fat & water and I'm willing to give up some strength to get there. It sucks, because I swear that for each 4 lbs of body weight I drop, even if it's water, I lose 1 rep of my heaviest bench weight. I know that dropping some of the water/fat I accumulated bulking over the Winter will help. But what concerns me about this compound is if it creates permanance of hyperplasia in muscles, does the same hold true for the distended belly? I hope not!

And yeah, I have the same cancer concerns as well..... part of my reasoning for wanting to balance a lower dosage of this compound with lower doses of androgens.

bullfx

Awards
hey good luck bro, hopefully every thing turns out well.. i was gona order some but i still think its too expensive hoping the price will drop down, i live in canada if i get it from muscle research (2mg) will end up being 207USD after shipping... thats 280CND :( and thats alot of money for me cause im a student... 280$ for 25 days...

Im in the same boat as u now though , tryin to cut doin 75mg of prop ed i hate lossing strength also...

PC1

I'm training 5 days a week, walking/running 3 days a week. I feel great, I'm recovering well. I'm not gaining in strength, but I'm holding my levels pretty well which is a surprise given the running.

I can tell you that I'm recovering much more quickly from the running than I normally would without the L3 IGF. I'm getting my wind back more quickly, and am running more and walking less....... and doing so more quickly than I normally would be.

I've heard other people remark they wouldn't use this compound for cutting. I don't know about it in a competetive sense, but I feel that for most guys who are looking to shed some fat and water, it's ideal to use in conjunction with that.

My workouts are brief but intense. I'm doing drop sets on just about everything, although I have added a couple of normal sets as well. Excellent stamina during workouts, excellent recovery post work out.

Frankly, I can't say enough good things about this compound, and if you're comfortable with the risks that go along with it, I recommend guys give it a try.

I'm going to hold off 1 more week on giving any measurement results.

Be well guys

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Bump... Wha' happened?

I was worried about your belly, I hope it didn't explode!

Are you done?

Is you stomach flat now?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Greenguy

PC1

Hey guys,

Sorry for not replying sooner. I'm suffering from a pinched nerve in my lower back, ugh. Happened last Wednesday, I spent Thursday & Friday pretty much flat on my back. I've been to work this week but sitting down aggravates the snot out of it, so I haven't been online at home. It's getting better, if I lay low this weekend, I should be in decent shape by Monday.

I have problems with this if I'm not careful. It may seem counter-intuitive, but when I'm deadlifting e.o.w. and squatting e.o.w., I don't have any problems. I gave these up for about 4 weeks in lieu of jogging 3 days a week, I thought that to begin with at least, doing all 3 would be too much. My problem in particular is that over the course of 44 years, the disks in between my vertebrae have worn down considerably. In fact, I've lost 1.75" in height from when I was a senior in high school. I get to feeling really good from weight training and start to take my back for granted. As much as I'd love to play basketball and get back into running, my back just can't take the pounding any more.

So I don't have any real measurements to be able to give before/after. I've not trained much obviously this past week so there's little point in it.

Bottom line, the stuff I bought from MR is legit and effective. I was enjoying what I consider to be excellent results from it. Not the explosive quick gains one gets and then loses much of with androgens. But definite qualitative gains nonetheless. VERY noticeable in the weight room, AND noticeable even wearing street clothes. Would I buy it again? I already have bought and received another vial ;)

On dosing........ My suggestion insofar as gains are concerned is that if you're going to take it by itself, I'd do the 1 ml vial over 1 month. So if you're taking it p.w.o. days, training 5 days a week, that's 20 individual doses, or 50 mcg every p.w.o. day. I initially miscalculated it to be 40 mcg, but corrected it after a few days, which I don't think made any difference. I've heard suggestions that 25 mcg every p.w.o day might be sufficient, but I think that unless you're paranoid about long term sides like potentially, cancer, I'd do 50.

If you're going to take it in conjunction with an androgen cycle, which I haven't done yet but will be over the Summer, I think 25 mcg every p.w.o. day at the beginning of a cycle and then 25 mcg every p.w.o day (again assuming a 5 day/week workouts) as an adjunct to your pct would be a great way to go. I know this is speculation on my part, but I'm fired up to try it this way.

I know it's not supposed to affect hpta but I definitely have noticed an increased sex drive while on it. And no lie, I swear it's taken 5 years off my face.

I do have concerns about long term usage of this stuff, so this may be my second and last vial for quite awhile. The anti-aging possibilities admittedly intrigue me so I hope we'll have access to it for awhile. Given the mood of our legislators these days though with the PH ban/amendment to the controlled substances act, I seriously doubt we will.

Anyway, used sparingly and wisely, I give this an enthusiastic thumbs up.

Be well guys.

PC1

Edit: PS: Stomach did NOT explode ;) It was coming down a bit with the jogging and better control of diet. My diet is decent, but it needs improving. I'm working on it.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear the results PC.. sorry to hear about the back.. I can relate to that all to well. Take it easy and get it back into shape, you really don't want to have to do the surgery I did..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hang in there PC. Yoga should be your new best freind. It seriously can change your entire physique and the way you feel if you commit to it. In conjunction with deep tissue massage/ART you'll be good as new.

The IGF sounds intriguing. I hope to add some on to my cycle (as yet to be determined) in July. I'm think on adding it to the last two weeks of a 6-8 weeker. I can run a longer cycle, get really suppressed then add the IGF to restore my testes and hopefully keep all or even augment my gains. Good in theory but I can't wait to try.

PC1

Good to hear the results PC.. sorry to hear about the back.. I can relate to that all to well. Take it easy and get it back into shape, you really don't want to have to do the surgery I did..
Hey Matt, how is your back these days? I've read elsewhere you've been able to resume training, did you lose much lbm being down? I read somewhere else that you're fairly lean and are weighing like.... 279?! Damn bro, if that's true, you're a freak!! :)

I'm sure you tried everything under the sun prior to surgery, but I was wondering what you thought about gravity boots? I just ordered a pair of Spyders from Dicks Sporting Goods online and can't wait until they come in.

Did you try them, and did they help you at all? What exactly was the nature of your back problem?

PC1

Hang in there PC. Yoga should be your new best freind. It seriously can change your entire physique and the way you feel if you commit to it. In conjunction with deep tissue massage/ART you'll be good as new.......
Thanks for the advice. I probably should do something like this. Somehow I have a certain mental bad attitude about things like yoga or pilates to overcome, which is just my own shortcoming.

I'm going to try the gravity boots and hang upside down like a bat :) and see if this doesn't help decompress my spine a bit..... it sounds reasonable.

I also do some lower back stretching exercises from a book I have. Lastly I ordered a 3rd, smaller gravity boot for use with one's Johnson..... including the booklet showing various stretching and flexibility exercises. More painful I'm sure, but it promises much faster results than all of the p*nis enlargement pills in all the spam I get bombarded with every time I check my emails...... I'll post results in another thread ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well I am back training.. and things are getting better. I am having a hard time shedding some of my bf I accumulated during my training time so I am not so lean but I will get it back down soon.. Back for the most part is doing good. Not doing deads or rackpulls but I am back squat, super light but I am doing it. Strength is jumping back very well.. surprised me to be honest.
I did try quite a few things before surgery but I didn't try the gravity boots, I did do some work that was similar to that with my chiropractor but it didn't help me. I had a degenerated disc that was pretty bad off from what surgeon said. I figure it was something I inherited from my dad, he had the same surgery but just 30 years earlier than I did. All and All, I would say that the surgery was a good thing

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Lol, it's hard to go from tearing it up in the weight room to getting all froofy with yoga but it does work, that i can attest to. I think its much harder than lifting weights. It's also a fantastic way to burn off fat. Even without thermos I sweat like a man on fire.

The deep tissue/ART stuff has kept me off the surgery table for sure. My left shoulder used to be so impinged I had to stop training due to the pain and the migraines it caused. Its also helped my lower back which is a bit of a nightmare..I have an extra lumbar vertebrae. Very worth it IMO. A couple of sessions of month can have you back in the game very quickly.